Ms. Palin, Can We Steal a Kiss? You Betcha!

10/20/2008 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hotness crosses all party lines.
Sarah Palin
Two California businessmen bet their co-workers they could get a snap of one of them kissing Gov. Sarah Palin while she was in NYC this weekend. Palin returned to her hotel from an afternoon jog yesterday when the two dudes made their move in the lobby.

Doubt anyone made the same bet over Joe Biden.

so cal via texas

#11, I don't understand why you are ripping those letters. You care about what the candidates have to say? That is what Mr. Gregg is trying to point out-- the things he mentioned are things he WON'T say, but believes. He tells everyone what they want to hear yet does not believe himself alot of what he says. You can say what you want and how you want and that is why so many people are enamored with Obama. Same with Bill Clinton. All I hear about is what eloquent speakers they are. I could give a flying f*&k about their eloquence. The President of the U.S. could have a stutter for all I care-- the importance should be what he/she has done for this country and what they stand for, not how well they can B.S. an audience.

Over It Already

"I am more interested in what the candidates have to say and what their policies are than this stupid s**t."

Understood, but then why are you on THIS website? TMZ certainly isn't going to go against the hollywood grain and give you accurate policy information and factual statements....

What?

#14, don't hurt yourself trying to "wonder." Obviously, Mr/Ms. Fat, Dumb, and Happy, if I can write I can read Duh??? Again, don't blow a fuse wood-brain. Not much the intellect, are you?

Liz

Thank you "men in uniform"......................everyone should take what you stated to heart!

McCainPalin 08

Amen Mark Gregg! I agree with every point made!

MCCAIN/PALIN O8!

truth hurts

just what we need another black man in washington looking for change

This is my Boom Stick

6. To all,

I have read all of the emails from not only some of the MTOA board members, but from other Law Enforcement & Military personnel about Barack Obama's rudeness and what seems to be disgust for basically anyone in uniform. Well, it's my turn to add to the list of e-mailers and here it is:

So members of the Calhoun County Sheriff's Department, Michigan State Police, (me included) and other local agencies inside Calhoun County are working with Secret Service in the security of Mr. Obama. Mr. Obama's bus arrives in Battle Creek and pulls into the stadium area. Before Mr. Obama exits the bus, he has the Secret Service get off and tell all Law Enforcement personnel in uniform that they now have to stand behind the bus so Mr. Obama is not seen with anyone in a Law Enforcement uniform before he gets off or while in the public view. So, everyone from Michigan State Police, Sheriff's Departments and other agencies look at each other for a brief second, go and stand behind the bus out of sight so Mr. Obama does not have to see, or been seen with, what to him is 'undesirables' since he refuses to been seen or even acknowledge Military or Law Enforcement personnel in uniform. And he wants to be our commander-in-chief!

At a time of war and terrorism in our world, this presidential candidate who is being protected by various branches of the military & law enforcement at the tax payers expense, refuses to acknowledge, be seen with, have in his photographed background, any type of Military or Law Enforcement in uniform.

But this is not in the headlines or in the news or on TV. The TV news doesn't show us marching around behind the bus. In the future, look and see if you can see a single soldier or police officer in uniform when you see Obama. Why? I wonder what the story or media frenzy would be if it was Muslims, blacks, whites, Jews, or any other race, gender, religion, and/or occupation, that Mr. Obama refused to be seen with or have around him.

Why would I make this up? Everyone in Law Enforcement knows we have traditionally had more funding under Democrats.

Just food for thought leading up to November 4th.

Jason Kern
Michigan Tactical Officer's Association
Michigan State Police

Executive Board Member

Posted at 2:03PM on Oct 20th 2008 by men in uniform
___________________________________________________________________________________

I can only imagine the morons who're going to take this "letter from the heart" and run with it. In my opinion, I don't care if Obama keeps the boys in blue out of sight or not. A lot of voters have a problem with police officers anyway so who cares! Also, do you mean to tell me that you are going to read this and take it and base your vote for the next president of the united states on something you've read from Joe "six-pack" public off of TMZ???????

We're screwed.

John

"MRS. PALIN" -- SHE'S MARRIED!!!!

shut up!

I can't wait for this election to be over so I can get back to reading my mindless celebrity gossip during my lunch break at work. If I wanted to read political BS and blogs I would log onto CNN or Fox News.

And really, did any of you that get so upset about what people say on here about the candidates expect a blogger on TMZ to be that factual in their statements about the election. Give me a break.

Tammy

ATTENTION COLLARD & TURNIP PRODUCERS. It's time to geat your bids in to the White House.
P. S. That goes for you swine producers as well. You know they will be wanting to munch on pickled pigs feet during the basketball game. Palin for President.
SuuuuuuuWeeeeeee

KJ

Mark Gregg,

I think your comments are right on the money!
Thank you for your comments.
I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!!

McCain/Palin 2008!!!!

.....

NOBAMA DOESN'T WANT TO BE SEEN WITH MEN IN UNIFORM BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT TO SCARE THE FOLKS WHO ARE GOING TO VOTE FOR HIM. I IMAGINE A LARGE NUMBER OF OBAMA SUPPORTERS HAVE A DISLIKE FOR ANY FORM OF LAW ENFORCEMENT. ITS TRULY SAD TO THINK ABOUT THE NUMBER OF EDUCATIONALLY CHALLENGED FOLKS WHO WILL VOTE FOR THIS RACIST FOOL BECAUSE THEY THINK HE'S BLACK.

obamasafrencher

#12 seriously **no I have not seen a male VP get kissed on the cheek by a business man but I did see Obama try to French Biden's wife on national TV. Pig.

Quit listening to hype. Find out the truth. Go McCain/Palin!

Dottie

PRETTY FACE WILL GET YOU NO WHERE!
And this is what we want to put in a Government Office??????
I don't think we need this in Our Government Today!!!!
We have enough problems and I don't think we need HER as a problem.

hhhhhhhh

#3 and #5,

I'm RIGHT WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama is really going to let people down when he doesn't fulfill even 1/2 of what he says.....he's a good talker with no action. People are too worried about THINGS that shouldn't even be a factor.

McCain/Palin 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!