Ms. Palin, Can We Steal a Kiss? You Betcha!

10/20/2008 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hotness crosses all party lines.
Sarah Palin
Two California businessmen bet their co-workers they could get a snap of one of them kissing Gov. Sarah Palin while she was in NYC this weekend. Palin returned to her hotel from an afternoon jog yesterday when the two dudes made their move in the lobby.

Doubt anyone made the same bet over Joe Biden.

freedomisnotfree

no one believes the polls Reagan was down in the polls and became one of the best presidents in history.

freedomisnotfree

Saturday Night Live had its best ratings ever why? because of SARAH PALIN she is a rock star

BEve

Ah, she is so pretty:)

freedomisnotfree

Sarah Palin is smart,intelligent,strong and beautiful wow!

Moneymaker

The viciousness of the liberal elite is so tasty. So smug. So self-righteous. Like the fiscal conservative I am, I have a great job, make good money and I save, save, save for a rainy day. An Obama presidency is going to be a rainy day that will last 4 yrs. It's going to be an amazing time for me because I will prosper in spite of Obama. He will try to take my money and my guns but I won't let him. As the liberals lose their jobs, I'm sitting pretty because I'm always prepared. I never think the government is going to swoop in and take care of me so I always save for a rainy day even when there isn't one. The suicide rate will go up when the liberals realize what Obama really is and that they've been had. I'm in the front row with popcorn watching the show. It's REALLY GREAT to be me! McCain/Palin '08

freedomisnotfree

Sarah Palin is just what we need a strong maverick reformer to take on the corrupt washington elites. She will clean house SARAH you go girl

Toria

MARK GREGG: Next time could you send your letter to the person directly instead of posting it here? What a waste of space!

freedomisnotfree

Sarah Palin is an outsider not your typical slick politician she is what this country needs a strong reformer and a breath of fresh air in the white house.

kim

mark a. greg, you are so silly. your FOX "information" is showing. you show very clearly that you have zero REAL KNOWLEDGE of barack obama and his background and policies, but just what FOX, CNN, rush, bill, glen, john, sarah, etc have TOLD you. it's too bad too, another wasted adult brain not thinking for itself. but your life will be TONS better with president obama!

freedomisnotfree

Sarah Palin is the real deal a real american who loves her country who understands the average american family. we need real people not propped up payed for empty suits obama.

freedomisnotfree

WE LOVE SARAH PALIN

Party 'till you die!

Officer Jason Kern, I think your statement was highly unprofessional in nature and I just emailed the Michigan State Police Department your entire post. I imagine they will not be overly excited about the statements you made in their stead. Good luck, as you will need it.

kim

anyone who beleives mccain and palin are mavericks needs to stop drinking the kool-aid. we have to take a test to drive, people need to be tested on FACTS to vote too. you screwed us with bush the past 8 years, and now you're glugging down this maverick kool-aid nonsense! people, read a flippin book or magazine PLEASE!!! voting dumb is dangerous!!!!

freedomisnotfree

Mark Greg bravo well said

What?

#7, I like and agree w/ your comment :) Definitely not politically correct. I cannot wait for Joy on the View to comment on this picture.