Aretha Franklin -- McLovin' It

10/21/2008 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Aretha Franklin had a mid-day itchin' for two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions and a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T!
Aretha Franklin: Click to watch
The Queen of Soul's ride was spotted under the Golden Arches in D.C. yesterday, and although she didn't go in, our McSpies say someone in her crew made a food run for a Big Mac & fries combo. The details on the drink are sketchy -- she either had an orange drink or an iced coffee. Either way, it was delicious.

No word on if Aretha Super Sized the meal.

hot snot

she is just furthering herself into an early grave...she is morbidly obese. Queen of Soul or not - if she doesn't respect herself, she doesn't get mine!

FAKE

hahahaha....you know she did

UH HUH

I don't understand people that eat at McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, etc. It's not FOOD for your body, it's CRAP!

m

Crap taste good didn't you know. Mcdonalds is the bomb baby

al loanese

and it had to restock on burgers too....fat azz queen of gluttony

Breasty McBreast

She has huge Mctits.

Foxy50

I would be so miserable if I had a body like hers. Right now I am about ten-fifteen pounds overweight and am doing the Atkins diet to lose it so I can wear my size 6 jeans again.

al loanese

she looks like one of "THE KLUMPS"

al loanese

Future headlines........"Queen of Soul Eats Herself To Death"....and it would come as no surprise to anyone. Why does a person do this to themselves, she is fat, obese and will die soon!

Carnac

Orange Drink.

[It's cultural.] OPrah says that it's ok to say it that way and does it all the time.

ANd I'm loving Harvey Levins newly tucked face - though he will also, like the rest, claim "Oh, no, I have much more money than you and have only the best organic food from my personal chef and jowls and hanging skin magically shrink when you eat my richer-than-you-therefore-I'm-better -and-superior-to-you-diet."

Veronica

LAY OFF THE BIG MACS FAT COW!

lin

She should've ordered a drive by.

Mr. Know It All

Much worse than the fact that she is obese, she is also a diabetic. Shame on you for visiting that sh*t hole!

Why?

Oh I'm sure she super sized! She does not need to be eating no damn Big Mac and Fries! She needs to take her ass to the salad bar. With the money she has their is no reason for her to be that big. She is just slowly but surely digging herself an early grave.

Don

#5 She sure does. I'd like to get smothered by those milk jugs.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments