Beauty Queen

Busted For Puff, Puff, Dash

10/21/2008 1:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsey EvansMiss Teen Louisiana, Lindsey Evans, was arrested along with three friends for allegedly doing a dine and dash over a measly $46.07 bill.

Here's the best part. Evans left her purse in the restaurant and came back for it. She was arrested, and then guess what cops found inside the bag -- weed!!! She's charged with theft and pot possession.

A spokesman for the Miss Louisiana Teen USA organization says they haven't decided her fate. Her reign ends next month.

UPDATE: The Miss Louisiana Teen USA sponsors just released a statement saying Evans has lost her crown -- "effective immediately."

kristy

I'm really sorry for my home state of louisiana. What a joke. I'm glad she lost the crown. A good way to shine the public light on the young women of our state. i hope the first runner up doesn't do anything stupid. she won't have the crown for long.

ddl

Hey shut up about the girl.She's from a small town area in louisiana.Her family has a nice home.she's young.she made a mistake.but alot of teens do..i guess your all perfect here ...i dount it.

RogueWave63

Big Mr. P.. Thank you for yourposting.. now I willdefineitley support Obama Biden 08!
Better to be a fool and remain silent than to post and remove all doubt!!

RogueWave63

sunshine and mr big p.. who the heck cares what your political points of view are. If you had anything relevant to say I doubt very seriously you'd be posting them here on TMZ under this conversation. You'd be on a political board where you no doubt would be handed your hat...

Danny

OHHH NOOO WEED!!! SAY IT AINT SO HOW CAN THIS BE? YEAH THATS SOMETHING WE REALLY NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IN TODAYS WORLD "WHOS SMOKIN WEED"??? I DONT SMOKE IT BUT DONT REALLY CARE WHO DOES THATS THEIR CHOICE ITS A PLANT SO GOD PUT IT HERE IF THEY WANS TO SMOKE IT SO BE IT THEYLL LEARN SOMEDAY- LOOK AT THE PEOPLE IN CONGRESS WHO MAKE OUR ECONOMIC DESCIONS- I SWEAR THEY SMOKE WEED YOU HAVE TO COME UP WITH SOME OF THE IDEAS THEY DO-GET REAL

Robin Banks

It was at a Mexican resturant called Possado's in Bossier City, La. Entree's are usually under 10 dollars.

Rocky

Like to be with her in person and not for weed if she were a year older

sony 310

This is for comments #9 McOLD/Palin are rascist and they spew hatred and voilence at their rallys. They should crawl back in their disgusting trashy rascist hole they came from. I did like Mccain before this, then he brought along dumb dumb rascist palin and her husband. Now I am for OBAMA

gary wells

This tells me my daddy was right: "You can dress them up but you CANNOT take them out".

maria

OMG!!! What can you say country girls keep it real! LMAO!!! There is no way that is a mug shot! Who in the hell smiles in thier mug shots? I bet she made the cops wait while she brushed her hair and fixed her makeup! LOL...

Toria

Miss Teen Louisiana? Gee, she's not even cute much less pretty! I hate to see what the other girls look like who lost to her! They must truly be UGLY! LOL

mama1984

People have nothing better to do than talk trash about a young girl, who is experimenting with things... I know all you adults never experimented with drugs... lol... You should start worrying about what your own children are out doing rather than worry about a girl experimenting with pot! Give me a break.. It wasnt cocaine or herion or something it was pot... And they taken her crown over it is stupid she is a teenager so they are not allowed to make mistakes... I know all you people must be perfect right? hypocrites...

sue

I also believe you may make stupid mistakes when you are young, but she should have known when she became "Miss Teen Wherever" that the public would hold her to a higher standard. Speaking of higher standards, vote republican if for no other reason than their platform of no abortion and no gay marriage. God has blessed America up to this point because of our Christian heritage, but who's to say how much longer He will if we only vote our pocketbook and not what is morally right.

BenzoBev

2. $42 for 4 people? Where was it at? Taco Bell?

REPLY! Behind that "preposition" you used at the end of that sentence!!!

Geniene

OBAMA All the Way!! Go Obama! Go Obama!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments