« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Don't Forget to Wear Your Swim Cap

10/21/2008 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Phelps ended his weekend of high stakes gambling with a kiss from his beauty pageant girlfriend while partying VIP style at Prive nightclub in Vegas.

Dude, you win.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jackhole69

a kiss...that leads to the swim cap comment...sometimes TMZ, sometimes. I wonder...yet I keep going to your site. :)

Andrea

Why doesn't he just go away?! He's not a celebrity! He's just an ugly big eared ADD freak! I want to flick his ears like the kids used to do when he was in school. Remember that, Phelps? FLICK! FLICK! Retard...

Tangie

WTF! She's BLACK??!!

Mackenzie

I am so jealous!!

Sencho

Oh, c'mon... it's already out that his "pageant girlfriend" is only hanging on to Phelps' coattails for the media exposure that you give her, TMZ. No one with good taste in men is going to seriously date Michael Phelps unless fame and/or money are involved.

ewwww

Why is it that HE spends all his time outdoors in pools, and SHE is waaaaaay more tanned???

Stupid_People

First off the girl is not black MAY. And even if she was why the big WTF??? You never seen an interracial couple before? OMG it's the end of the world a white guy is dating a black girl..WTF

Who Dat?

Who is that dork in front? Come on, TMZ, you can't get a better picture than that? I hope you didn't pay for that s#!t.

Amy

#2 you sound very jealous, what is your problem? I think he more than earned his fame. As far as the ADD comment and retard remark you can go *!$% yourself, my brother is retarded and you sound like your IQ wouldn't even be measureable

Big Mr. P

Friends - With election day approaching please put country first and keep it safe. Keep the Marxist Socialist Hussein Obama out of the White House and send him back to Chicago. Please vote McCain/Palin on Nov. 4th and vote Yes on Prop 8 in California. We cannot afford Hussein's tax plan nor naming judges to the Supreme Court.

Liz

Good for him! All the negative comments are obviously coming from the men and it is very sad. I guess Michael is what they all dream of being.................or, could have been!

Tangie

Renee..don't worry about what I write in my comment, biotch. It's none of your business.

The Dizzle

That dude in the foreground is either playing foozball or he's masturbating

Mrs. Grossman

Michael Phelps is the World's Best Athlete! Hope he's having fun and enjoying his hard earned Fame!

steph

thats not his gf. this girl looks black

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments