Horse Gets Sauced on Apples, Skinny Dips

10/21/2008 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This little pony went to the garden to fetch himself some fermented apples ...

He got drunk, fell in a pool and his hooves came tumbling after.

But fear not animal lovers, the horse was fine. He just had a killer hangover the next morning.

Big Mr. P

My friends. With election day coming keep in mind the safety of our country and our true values. Do not turn this country over to a Marxist Socialist like Hussein Obama. He will have at least 2 opportunities to appoint new judges to the supreme court and this country cannot afford that. Please vote McCain/Palin and Yes on Prop 8 in California.

Aero

What is it with you guys and horses?

100% Me

it makes no since to me... why would TMZ post this store?

kan

Someone mistook this for Sienna Miller.

muffinamy

Big M. P: I will NOT vot YES on Prop 8, nor is anyone I know. It is unethical and unfair to treat any individual - straight OR gay - differently than anyone else, regardless of how you feel about marriage.

Prop 8 will stand, as it should. (And I am straight - it just irks me to think anyone should be treated differently than anyone else as far as human rights goes.)

You cast your vote and I'll cast mine. Simple enough.

Jackie daniel Hayward CA

AGAIN!!! Staeling stories from "The Daily Mail" in the UK... dang you guys! Come up with your OWN horse stories! I already READ THAT PAPER! Geesh!

Theresa

So many questions come to mind. What does prop 8 have to do with the horse? What is with TMZ's deal with horses? Why do other people care who I love? Is marriage love? Why is that damn horse in the water? How did it get in the water? How is it going to get out? What the hell is going on?

sparkys nemesis

This story/photo was online over a week ago...somewhere else.

Barfalufugus

How did they know the horse was actually drunk? Maybe he just had a buzz going.

CM

TMZ, you readers visit your site to read about the misfortune of celebs, not of horses. We LIKE horses. This post was totally not fun to read and totally not entertainment. Now get back to work and find me a story about Sharon Stone falling in a vat of cider.

Big Dee

Who cares? Sarah Jessica Parker got drunk and fell in a pool. Or was it Camilla Parker Bowles? One of those Parkers. Move on.

Kathy

OMG #6 you are so funny!

Jade

#6 your funny as hell! And TMZ can u please banned #1 Mr.P I am tired of reading his little post about Prop 8. Who cares let him go talk to Joe the Plumber! LOL

hello

That is one nasty pool...whoever owns that pool--please clean it up and close it like normal people do so this horse wont fall in again!
I vote yes to california and new york becoming its own country--because it is out of touch with the rest of the country. Bunch of crazies

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

VOTE YES ON JOE THE PLUMMER.................................NO?

LMAO!