Nick Hogan Races to Freedom

10/21/2008 8:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

166 days in jail = leaving your friend in a vegetative state for life.
Nick Hogan: Click to watch
Nick Hogan was released from Pinellas County Jail just after midnight Tuesday morning. We're told he arrived back at his mom Linda's house to a thumping party, replete with loud music and cops surveying the scene.

And how's this for funny/creepy: a big-boned buxom blonde ran up to Nick as he walked free. None of the photogs could figure out whether it was Brooke or Linda. (Check the vid to see.)

Nick pleaded no contest to a felony charge of reckless driving involving serious bodily injury back in May. He was sentenced to eight months but only served the aforementioned 166 days due to "good time and gain time" credit.

His best friend, John Graziano, remains hospitalized and will require medical care the rest of his life.

Click here to live chat!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I agree with the person that said leave brooke out of it. I said I don't know about brooke. I also said that how could she not be messed up with the family, but there is a thing as a conscience and really none of us have seen enough of brooke to say she has no conscience. And the problem with the other three is they seem to have none with their reaction to John. Brooke seems like a nice girl the only thing that makes me say no is who is her family. Otherwise I would think she was nice for sure. But it isn't fair to brooke to judge her by her immediate family. She could be the black sheep but still support her family because she is just that sweet. But we really don't know.

frais

With all those natural protein shakes and tossed-salads, he should be pretty buff by now...

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Amazing, I have no idea what you are talking about. But that probably happens all the time for you.

Jill

I'm not a fan of any of the Hogans. But, wow, is no one realizing that his friend was a willing participant? They were being stupid kids...but Nicks behavior wasn't malicious or premeditated. I'm sure lots of people have driven stupidly with their friends and just lucked out....there are such things as accidents and for everyone to be so hardcore about wanting him to be punished is just weird, I don't believe for a second that not one of the people that have posted on here have behaved irresponsibly or made stupid decisions with their friends when they were this kids age, and just randomly came out okay. His friend could've just as easily been driving, and I'm sure he's been in the drivers seat of the same situation, they were into racing cars, that's what they did...just with less dire results. Also, his sentence and serving of it wasn't in anyway special treatment, if you do your research and look at similar cases...you'll see that it's pretty standard.

mike

Why is everyone coming down so hard on Nick? Nick was a juvenile at the time. His friend was over eightteen. Since when does child trump adult? Mr. Graziano failed to wear his seat belt. How often can a juvenile persuade the adult to do the lawfully correct thing. As the adult, Mr. Graziano contributed to his own demise.

Love Those Teenage Girls

Mu Name is Nick.
I cannot drive.
I left my friend.
Barely alive

I act the fool
And never work
Everyone else
Thinks I'm a jerk.

My sister and mom
Both peroxide blondes
Didn't spring me from jail
Ain't got no magic wands

But I'm a free man now
With no parole
Not gonna go see John
God Rest His Soul.

Clinton

Well, here we go with uselessly mundane attempts at restoring his "image". The next will be equally obnoxious attempts at public events to be followed with yet another mindless and vomitous "reality" show. Hopefully, this kid will realize that he will never be welcomed in the eyes of the public (for many reasons) and his 15 minutes are up, - but, I doubt it. So, again hopefully, the people who will be approached to back them in any of these revolting and vain endeavors will be fully aware that the viewing public (and public, in general) do not want anything to do with this guy or even know how he's doing in life. Like most people, I'm obviously NOT a fan of him or his family, - they're nothing more than trash with money.

meagain

I HOPE NICK GOT A MOUTH FULL IN JAIL AND HE HAS HEMORIODS FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE

Lisa

This jerk should spend the REST OF HIS LIFE in jail!!!!!

Lisa

He should rott in jail for the rest of his life

Braindamaged2too

ROSEMARY,......ROSEMARY.....U THERE???
I thought you agreed to stop "drinking" during the week? Your insights into this tragedy astound me. Who else could've, without benefit of ingesting multiple combinations of pharmacuticals, have drawn comparisons to Nick and the O.J. crap??? What a coup! Do you also know the identity of the shooter on the grassy noll in Dallas? Folks like you will never be satisfied............being "a hater" fuels your own misery. I can't understand why y'all seem to think Nick didn't give a sh*t? It was an ACCIDENT........that involved a 24 yo MAN and a 16 1/2 yo TEENAGER! But because Nick and his family is famous suddenly it's all his fault? Did anyone hold a gun to John's head and force him into that car knowing full well that Nick had a lead foot? Didn't anyone else see the episodes where John and Nick hung out and drove the Supra around? And remind me again who was the ADULT here? Pissing on Nick or any of the "Hogans" isn't going to solve anything! How about we all just keep quiet and let Nick prove whether he's learned a lesson and whether he can contribute something positive to society? I for one will say a lot of prayers for John and continue to hope for his complete recovery. I will also say a prayer for Nick that God will grant him the wisdom to learn from his mistakes. In the meantime Rosemary please be CAREFUL.........mixing alcohol with your psychotropic medications makes you nasty, Oh one other thing for you Rosemary: ya think Nick had something to do with who shot J.R. Ewing?

Hayweird

Way to go, Nick! You're FREE.

And to all the evil deathwishers that have stalked this boy (kind of perverted if you ask me), all I have to say is:

LMFAO @ you morons

Hayweird

"he should spend the rest of his life in jail" ... Yeah right, now it's back to my NORMAL life, where even on my worst day I'm better off than any of you. I'll pour this one for you, Lisa. Party over here!!!!!!!!!!

who dat

Alot of yo may not agree with the sentence imposed, myself included. Unfortunately, that's the extent of the legal system. I will be interested to see how nick acts going forward. Whether he actually has leaned from this, or he reverts back to his old actions. This sounds cruel, but it is my opinion his friend john would be better off dead. I doubt he would have wanted to be kept alive in the state he is in. I consider John a hero, for his military service.

bbyr

DAMN.... watch out everyone.