Gisele Has Legs for Two-a-Days

10/22/2008 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's ok that Tom Brady has a bum leg, because Gisele has got two mighty fine ones.

They may not do the Patriots any good, but who cares.

Toune

Miss scott - I am the first to comment when a woman TRULY deserves to be called BEAUTIFUL and fat or skinny does NOT matter, however Gisele is painfully too thin...and if you think differently then you too must have a problem.

I DO NOT agree that a woman must weight 100lbs and under to be considered Beautiful, all honesty woman with a Normal weight are far more beautiful than this STICK!

ps: I would never HATE on someone who has a brain and uses her brain....unfortunately Gisele and the majority of models are brain dead.

anthonysdreamgirl**

some women are naturally skinny - gisele is one of them. suck it up fatties, i too am a size 3 and i eat more than any girl in my office. she admitted herself that she loves to eat and she was just born that way. in no way does she look sickly - her face is not drawn and she is incredibly fit. it seems like women that are any bigger than a size 5 just can't come to terms with the fact that some women are born with a great metabolism. eat right and hit the gym once in a while all you jealous hateful women. it's amazing what a healthy lifestyle can do.

King Beef

I don't find her the least bit attractive.

If she tried to hit on me, I'd have my wife kick her ass.

She's way too skinny and her face looks like a man's.

anthonysdreamgirl**

beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. i think gisele looks great, as usual. ;-)

ME

SHE'S WAY TOO DAMN SKINNY. SHE LOOKS GROSS. EAT A CHEESEBURGER DUMASS.

how dumb

To "King Beef"
Yours was the funniest and most rewarding comment I've ready today!

Not for Nothing

You're all making me hungry...FUR BURGER! please...or a PINK TACO! will do....easy on the hair! though..i like them
smooth.

Toune

Sorry by What, Bitches?? - but I HATE to Disagree with you....NOTHING healthy about being a Stick and if you think it's all because of GREAT Metabolism then your off your rocker.

So a Size 5 and up is un-healthy??? Damn, I see now where all the eating disorders come from....comes from all the Skinny Stick Chicks who think's it's Healthy to be a size 0 or 00

aileen

She must be starving all the time, she is so freakin skinny, not cool at all. Shame on you TMZ for glorifying this type of figure to woman.

JM

Hmmm, Stacey Keibler has better legs. Gisele needs more meat on her bones. She looks like a member of the Rolling Stones!

whatthefrig

OMG! She is to skinny, look at those srawny spindly legs!!! Eat some cake!!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

JJ- it's not unhealthy to be a size 0-3 if your petite. and if you read my comment i said nothing about anyone over size 5 being unhealthy. so stop being so nasty and defensive. as i said before, i am a size 3, 5'3 and i've always been small. in no way am i look skinny or unhealthy. and yes, people have different metabolisms. ask your doctor. he'she will tell you. i eat whatever i want, excercise once or twice a week, and maintain my shape. sorry if that makes you mad. have a great day. :-)

shut up!

I admit, I have a couple pounds to lose yes. But I'll take being a size 10 over being a stick figure any day. At least I have DD boobs instead of a 10 year old boy chest.

I think she had nice legs, its the fact her clavicle and sternum are protruding from her skin is what makes her horribly unattractive. And when was she ever an athlete?

And as far as all German women being beautiful and thin, you obviously have never visited Germany or watch the Olympics because they are far from it.

Dontunoimloco

Cocaine is a helluva drug

Jon

Nice long legs for sure and a nice little cameltoe too! People who say she is skinny are just jealous.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments