Gisele Has Legs for Two-a-Days

10/22/2008 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's ok that Tom Brady has a bum leg, because Gisele has got two mighty fine ones.

They may not do the Patriots any good, but who cares.

the truth hurts huh

Glad to see most people don't consider this so "hot" and "sexy." She is really effing skinny! Like scary skinny! Almost not even there! If she were a giraffe - then those legs might be enough to hold up her body ..... I seriously don't know how she has the strength or energy to walk (not that she has a lot of weight from the legs up either to carry around).

And saying that doesn't mean I'm jealous. I happen to be trim myself (very active and healthy diet my whole life) - but NOT by any means abnormally looking rail thin. I think she's a strikingly beautiful woman - and used to look more muscular and fit - but now ..... really scary skinny.

namers

Besides, her legs, if you look closely at her face and chest, you can tell she is underweight; she was much fuller (and happier, I presume?) when she was with Leo.

the truth hurts huh

And btw - what I think makes her beautiful overall is her natural looks - no nose-job, injections, or plumpers. And she usually wears hardly any makeup when she's out and gets photographed by paps. Unfortunately, her shocking thinness does NOT look healthy or "natural."

StarrStruck

Someone please throw this beast a sandwhich. GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!

lea

great pic tmZ!!!!! HOT!

kim

Beautiful girl but way to skinny =( She looks like she never eats and/or does drugs. She needs some curves.

anna

omg she is soooo skinny and not even pretty i dont no how she gets tom brady

MDCRAB you always say the same trash

even that was a bad angle or she is way to skinny. But you want to see the real gisele go to popphoto.com and
check out the gisele's real body and face.

MDCRAB you always say the same trash

TMZ, you'll never forgive gisele? She didn't do anything with you, let's move on.

nicole

#19 and 17, she’s pretty but she does look too thin in this photo. Not everyone here who thinks this is jealous.

#37 Hollywood Standard said: “This woman is a 10!! If you dont look like this your are doing something wrong.
Also
If you dont have a body like this you should NEVER have any standards when it comes to picking men..lol YOU take what you can get.”

WOW. If you really feel that way, that is pathetic. What do YOU look like? I doubt it’s anywhere near a ten with that negative attitude.

Number 42, Miss Scott. I completely disagree with you. Don’t be quick to assume everyone here is jealous of this chick. She does look too thin in this photo to a lot of people and it has nothing to do with jealousy. You clearly have a different idea of beauty if you think she looks great in this photo. She’s pretty, but she doesn’t look healthy in this photo for some reason. I am happy to see that so far the majority of people feel the same way.

me

im sorry but IMO they look like two chicken toothpicks. arent the juicy chicken legs more succulent then puny ones?

captnenglish

Give this chick a cheeseburger or two please

d

Are you kidding. This broad is so hot. The camera makes her legs look a bit skinny but imagine running your tong from toew to you know what. Sweeeeet as can be. Wow is all i can say.

babymomma

#1 Butterface in the World = Gisele

Lady Cranleigh

She looks like she has rickets and needs Vitamin C..........rickety rickety, wobbly, wobbly.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments