It Doesn't Take $150,000 to Look This Good

10/22/2008 6:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The RNC may have shelled out $150k to turn Governatrix VP hopeful Sarah Palin into Caribou Barbie, but how much is Barack Obama shelling out for his threads?
Barack Obama: Click to watch
Our cameraman managed to get up close and personal with Barack in Virginia today to ask the $150,000 question.

Previous 15 Comments | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25

romil1

Obama had it right!!!!
Stop clinging to your guns and religion. You hate anyone who is not like you!
Even the Senator for PA John Murtha knows his state his full of racists who won't vote for a black man.
When Obama is president you all should just move out because you aren't welcome here anymore.
All you rich white folk can show me the money come November!
Posted at 1:31PM on Oct 29th 2008 by ObamaBiden 08

This would be funny if it weren't so scarey. WE should move out? No, we are the ones who WEAR the flag pins, salute the flag, love our country. We LIKE it here. I think the ones who should move out (& should have long ago) are the ones who are never satisfied & want more & more & more from their government. NOW they want to CHANGE the country so that it is more to their liking. But, they will never be satisfied. They will continue to complain & ask for more. What they want is "crade to grave" support from the government. Remember, JFK said "ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country". We support ourselves. We don't expect the government to GIVE us everything. We have too much pride in ourselves to expect "handouts". Maybe that's the secret to our differing positions.

Melissa

Enough already with the commercials Obama. We get it, your the second coming. All heil our new overlord. Just get off my f*king TV already.

I'm Joe Citizen and I approve this message.

UNBELIEVABLE

Why is Obama so sneaky? We aren't allowed to see a certified copy of his birth certificate for him. Why? We can't see the tape where he is at a dinner with Bill Eres and All the Israel haters. Why? We don't know where all his money is coming from. Why? He lives in a 4 million dollar mansion. Where did he get that type of money?

We can't question anything about the man or our background gets checked to see if they can find any dirt.

Sorry - I don't get it. Why would someone want someone as President who couldn't even pass an FBI background check. That's right - the FBI looks at your associations.

How can someone who we do not even know if he truly is a US citizen and couldn't even pass an FBI background check be running for President.

UNBELIEVABLE

I feel like this country is following the new Jim Jones. The sad thing is those who do not want to follow him will be forced to drink the Kool-aid. I hope people wake up before it is too late.

The majority of people who want Obama can't even mention one bill he helped pass. Most people can only say I like the way he speaks. Will after Bush who wouldn't. But come on - you don't pick a President because you like the way they speak or smile. Wake up!

Please I do not want to drink laced kool-aid.

romil1

363. When I read the story of Jim Jones and how all these people followed this nut because they thought he was Charismatic. Than after they wanted out he made them drink kool-aid with cyanide. And if you didn't drink the Kool-aid - they forced you. Over 900 people were murdered.

Please I do not want to drink laced kool-aid.
Posted at 12:07PM on Nov 1st 2008 by THE NEW JIM JONES

If he weren't so "well spoken" they would still vote for him. It's payback. Revenge is a strong motivator. Think O.J.

Previous 15 Comments | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25