It Doesn't Take $150,000 to Look This Good

10/22/2008 6:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The RNC may have shelled out $150k to turn Governatrix VP hopeful Sarah Palin into Caribou Barbie, but how much is Barack Obama shelling out for his threads?
Barack Obama: Click to watch
Our cameraman managed to get up close and personal with Barack in Virginia today to ask the $150,000 question.

freedomisnotfree

spread the wealth socialist Obama

two cents

Doesn't ANYONE wonder WHY rich people are donating SO MUCH MONEY to Nobama? Why? To guarantee a win. He is buying the White House. Make no mistake, it's for sale. Highest spender wins. Might as well list it on Ebay. And what do you think Nobama will have to do for his money? He'll be in their pocket for the next 4 years. It continues to amaze me how stupid the voting public is in this country. Same idiots that elected Bush-TWICE. Idiots.
McCain/Palin 08, because I will never forgive the Democratic party for stealing the election from Hillary!

freedomisnotfree

i Obama just want to spread the wealth whats wrong with that

Adrienne

Posted at 7:52PM on Oct 22nd 2008 by AL GOREs VAGINA
-----------------
So you are saying we should give you a tax break to hire even more people who don't speak english?

I call bullshit

How did this country end up with so many sheeple willing to vote for a con man?

Research both before you condem, there are zealots on both sides

Even Joe Biden this week show proof he knows Nobama is not the man for the job

I call bullshit

To Adrienne and Jim:

Other people work hard so you don't have to.

lola

This man is a terrorist and there are so many idiot Americans voting for a man who REFUSES to stand for the national anthem and refuses to wear an american flag pin. Not to mention his terrorist ties and is for abortion. Please READ what each canidate stands for cause so many of you are fooled.

that's all

I'm quitting my job and getting on the gravy train when O. Hussein becomes president! I wants mine! I'm tired and poor and behind Joe Plumber's money he can share! Obama/biden 08!

ICONIC

I have never read nor posted on this blog before, I would have never thought the majority or TMZ readers were not LIBERAL!!! Boy is my face red! Or maybe just the ones who blog aren't!! Oh well got to get my clothes ready for work in the morning so one day within the next four years Obama will have spread enough of ya'll rich hoes money to me maybe I can go back to school!! I sure I will get a Loan...come on now...if you thought affirmative action was bad before!!! You aint seen nothin' yet BITCHES!!!

Melissa

In 1995, State Senator Alice Palmer introduced her chosen successor, Barack Obama, to a few of the district’s influential liberals at the home of two well known figures on the local left: William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

As Bloomberg News reported, Obama and Ayers have crossed paths repeatedly in the last decade. In 1997, Obama cited Ayers’ critique of the juvenile justice system in a Chicago Tribune article on what prominent Chicagoans were reading. He and Ayers served together on the board of the Woods Fund of Chicago for three years starting in 1999. In 2001, Ayers also gave $200 to Obama’s state Senate reelection campaign.

Many details of the 1995 meeting are shrouded by time and by Obama’s and Ayers’ refusals to discuss it.

freedomisnotfree

there is no such thing as objective honest journalism

that's all

There is nothing wrong with the economy! It is in great shape when Obama is getting so much American money for his campaign more than any other president! Or is it American money??

mikey

Speaking of terrorists,William Timmons,,one of John Mccain's top advisor's,was part of a lobbyist group on behalf of Saddam Hussein.This is no lie,google the name William Timmons.

Melissa

"Lifting whole passages from other peoples speeches is not change you can believe in, but change that you can xerox." --

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton