Julianne Hough

Hospitalized

After 'Dancing'

10/22/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ Julianne Hough from "Dancing with the Stars" has been rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after having severe stomach pains backstage.

We're told she complained of stomach pains all day, but after her performance they became unbearable.

Julianne was with the rest of the cast backstage when it happened, and Hough's mother rode with her in the ambulance.

More Today in TMZ History

Pricilla

Julliane is everybodys dream of how they wished they looked like and the talent, Wow I love her and she is the best dancer ever, and I love to watch her brother, he is a wonderful dancer too...I hear that Julianne is going with Chuck Wicks, don't know if this is just a rumor or not...anyway what talent, singing and dancing and wonderful to look at...Hope she will continue on dancing and hope it is nothing serious......................Love her!

gmdcn

I Hope she is ok .I really enjoy her dancing.But I think DWTS need to put a stop to cloris leachman she is not funny .they need to vote her off.they only let her stay on to make a fool of herself.She has no class.

pmgsmileyface

I wish people would save their rude comments for themselves. I agree with the post that she could really be sick with an appy, or severe gas pains. I do not agree that she is preggers. That is how rumors get started. Then the tabloids will come running. Julianne is an accomplished dancer and if you haven 't heard any of her recordings, she is a good singer as well. I also do not think that Dancing with the Stars is cursed. Its more like people are running them selves ragged to do rehersals and shows and they wear themselves out. I wish for her a speedy recovery.

gmdcn

COME ON NOW .I LOVE TO WATCH JULIANNE DANCE BUT THIS SHOW IS GETTING REALLY OUT OF HAND .WHO WANTS TO SEE A 84YR OLD WASHED UP CLORIS DANCE .SHE IS A MESS LAYING ON THE FLOOR WITH HER LEGS SPREAD WIDE OPEN,SEND HER HOME==============PLEASE

vikkilynn8

julianne i think you are a wonderful dancer and you have a beautiful personalitiy to go along with your beauty.i never miss the show.i hope you are alright and that it is nothing serious.get well soon .
it is ashame that so many people have to think the worst of anybody.why do you like tearing people down that you dont even know get a life you stupid jealous people.vikkilynn

GG

I agree with #38. It's nice to see that Cloris at 84 yrs old can do what she does, but SHE HAS TO GO HOME!!! THIS IS A DANCE COMPETITION!!!!!

sandman

Probably just GAS...

Claudia

Julianne is really a great beauty, has the talent for dancing and singing. I am sure she wil pull through for the next show. Dancing With The Stars really expect the dancers to do overkill.

Big Mr. P

My friends – As we move closer to election day lets keep in mind the safety of our troops and our families. We cannot afford to turn over the control of this country to a modern day Socialist Marxist like Hussein Obama/Joe Biden. If you heard Biden the other day he is already predicting a terrorist attack within 6 months of a Democratic takeover of the White House. Let’s keep this country safe and vote for McCain/Palin and also vote yes on Prop 8 in California. Keep marriage between a man and a woman.

Illinois person

What is it w/the cast of DWTS over the past few season? Sicknesses and hospitals, oh my! Ever since Marie fainted there seems to be a lot of bad things happening within. Is the studio cursed?

poppy

Big Mr. . P-------------What does the P stand for? Hmmmmmmmmmm! Maybe PHOBIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beasty

I feel so sorry for her, some people just can't catch a break in life. Will she need help paying her medical bills? Maybe we can all band together and help her.

Abbasmurf

Haha!! That's soooo true, longtimehathaway!! Clorky keeps on truckin' along while the young'uns fall by the wayside!! Julianne is my favorite pro, though, and I vote for Cody/Julianne everytime. She was especially great with Apollo Anton Ono. I think that might have been her first year. Geesh, I hope she can continue doing the show!! Get better Julianne!!

Glisten Garbor

Get well soon Julianne..You and your brother are the real STARS of this show..Is that stage haunted or what?

hell with them all

Get well you hot looking babe!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments