Reddy or Not

10/22/2008 2:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 66-year-old resurfaced at an event in Australia, looking pretty.
Helen Reddy
Helen suffers from Addison's disease, which is when the adrenal glands produce an insufficient amount of hormones.

In an interview, Reddy says she moved back to Australia in 2002 because she could no longer live in the U.S. since she feels it has "become a one-party state."

COMMENTS

AJ

"I am woman, hear me roar." Where has the time gone? She's terrific!

JB

GOOD! ONE LESS FUGLY BULL LESBIAN IN THE U.S.!

Rock Singer

She looks like a NUN !!!

Tom

Another celebrity dingbat!

Snookers13

She looks like she does because she must take the steroid prednisone every day because of her Addison's disease. It puffs up the whole face and body. Still, for 66, I think she looks pretty good. To all you haters, she's not a lesbo.

JCR

This is how a NORMAL 66 (nearly 67)year old person looks. Helen looks beautiful and natural, unlike so many celebrities who have had surgery and look down right scary! I have heard Helen is very kind and patient and now works in a profession that actually helps people. I admire her very much.

Go Sarah!

"A one-party state?" Another brilliant comment by another brilliant celebrity. People, please, do not listen to ANYTHING celebrities have to say.

Go Sarah!

Finally, a celebrity that made good on their threats to leave the country. Now, when are Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand, and Cher leaving?????

Janet

A good example of karma in action. I heard years ago she was awful to work with and nobody could stand her. Always thought she was better than everyone else.Well what goes around comes around I say.

jlktmj

I can't believe the horrible things people are posting here. Most of this stuff is just rumors. I agree helen has enough problems with her health issues...

I think it is wonderful how Helen didn't go in and get a plastic face. She looks fantastic for a "natural" 66 (almost 67) year old woman!

I met Helen many times and she has always been a kind, wonderful, caring person.

Stevemichaels

I have met and talked with Helen many times in the past. (As recent as March 2008). She has always been a very warm, friendly...and gracious person. Some people have nothing better to do than to say mean, hurtful things about another person. Where is human kindness? Helen did have the number one pop version of Delta Dawn. (She also had three other number 1 hits...I Am Woman; Leave Me Alone (Ruby Red Dress), and Angie Baby. She retired from the music business simply because she felt it was time....she had been in the business over 50 years.....and she moved on to other interests. Should you want to learn more about her, read her book The Woman I Am: A Memoir.

Jake White

"I am Woman hear me bitch, buy my song and make me rich"... What a screwy song, women already had there say 40years before that song came out........shut up beetches..

Marco

I cant believe it she looks like John Denver? John is that you?

Marta

9-12-08
I an a fan Helen Reddy, who was living in Sidney and not sing more, buy most do not know anything about it, you guys, I can report?.- I would like to havr an e-mail to be able to comunicat with her, living in Argentina. Thank you

2089 days ago