Holly Still Plays House with Hef

10/23/2008 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually when couples that live together break up, one person throws the others' crap out the window and tells them to go to hell. Not in the Hefner household.
Holly Madison: Click to watch
Hef and Holly have broken up -- so they say -- but Holly told us she still calls the mansion her home. Interesting.

Madison also cleared up those pesky Criss Angel rumors, and what she thinks of Hugh's evil twins.

boredatwork

Holly you need to kick those two fugly skank twins outta there! I do NOT want to see them on the GND.

2089 days ago

walla walla wife's a b*tch

HEF WORRIES TOO MUCH ABOUT THE PLAYBOY 'IMAGE'..WHY SHOULD HE CARE AT HIS AGE? ANYWAY, WHEN 'TALKSOUP' STARTED MAKING FUN OF KENDRA..(SHE DIDN'T NEED THEM TO MAKE HER LOOK SILLY OR STUPID), HEF FINALLY NOTICED JUST HOW STUPID KENDRA LAUGHED..KINDA LIKE A DUFASS..HOLLY IS ANOTHER STORY..HEF PROBABLY TOLD HER THAT SHE COULD STAY TO HELP HIM WITH THE HYDRAULICS.

lookin

I think Holly is a very nice person to keep answering the annoying guys questions. I have a new respect for her!
I only wish her the best. God bless her.

jons an idiot

Wow, I am impressed, too, by her kindness and patience. It was nice he at least help flag her driver. God job, Holly, I always thought you were the least annoying and kindest of the three. Although, I have to admit I am perplexed as to why she sticks with Hef... hopefully he is EXTRA good to her!!

Big Mr. P

Friends - a big election day is coming shortly. Please keep in mind the honor and dignity of our troops, those who were lost in battle and 9/11 and our families. We cannot turn over the controls of this country to a Marxist Socialist tax and spender like Barack Hussein Obama. He will punish this country and tax achievement into oblivion. We also don't need anymore Socialist judges on the supreme court. Vote McCain/Palin and vote Yes on Prop 8 in California.

kris

I thought the reason they were breaking up was that they finally found out he couldn't have kids anymore. Anyways, she should just find some younger (60's) rich man too marry.

Goodie2Shue

This is a publicity stunt for higher ratings for the Girls Next Door. They want us to believe that Hef and Holly have broken up. However, they haven't. Criss Angel will use his magician skills during one of the last episodes. Holly will appear in front of Hef, and they will have a commitment ceremony (out of respect for Kimberly Conrad.).

Jennifa O Jenny

Perhaps the breakup is a publicity stunt. Maybe they're trying to get the twins publicity and this was how they decided to do it? Maybe magazine sales are down and that's why they're pulling a publicity stunt? Who knows. But if she's still living in the mansion then they're still together.

boredatwork

I seriously hope this is not a "stunt" to get higher GND ratings. I love that show and I love the girls but a stunt like this would be a huge turnoff.

Mr Poop Scoop

I think this is a publicity stunt as well! I think we are being punked big time.

reality

the house is big enough for them to live together and never actually come in contact

mskidd

Friends-Does anyone else find it as annoying as I do that Big Mr. P keeps putting his political crap on here! Mr. P GO AWAY!!!!! Find somewhere else to spew your political garbage. Back to the topic at hand, Holly actually impressed me. I hope things turn out for her. I wonder if she still shares a room w/ Hef.

jade

holly is just a Golddiger all she see's is $$$$$$$$$... Hef don't giver her a penny

rosie

Mr. Hefner is sick. He continues his lifestyle and sadly there are women who will put up with it for the sake of money. He will never be with one woman. As long as he can keep buying women there will be more "Holly's, Kendra's and Bridget's". I don't think the average person gives a darn about what happens to the show.

kan

It's interesting to see some encourage her to "find someone else" rather then do something else. Like go to school, begin a real career, start a company or join the peace corps. She could start by going to rehab to kick living like a parasite. But what she has done instead is try to further her life by flashing a nipple from the back seat. The lessons of Hef. Yet all she has to do to get respect from some of the public is be nice to a photog, be the least annoying of three brain-dead bimbos and maybe enter in to a "commitment" ceremony with a married, half-hard, exploiting. juvenile old marketing man. There are 7 billion people on earth, which dispels the idea that banging requires any skill or talent or self-esteem. Banging for a living is a pathetic. And here's what Hef knows: You have been punked beyond your wildest imagination.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments