Joy to Elisabeth - "I Will Burn You Down"

10/23/2008 4:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

And you thought things got hot on-air at "The View."

Things got so nuclear, according to a report on Defamer, after the show yesterday, Joy Behar and Elisabeth Hasselbeck were screaming at one another. It started with a Hasselbeck comment about Joy shilling her stand-up show on-air, prompting some back and forth yelling that ended with Joy telling Elisabeth to "f**k off."

A "View" rep says the story is "completely ridiculous and untrue."

Joanne

The "View" should be renamed the "Liberal Lounge". Elisabeth is the the Republican and the other ladies (I'm being kind) are so far in the tank for Obama it's laughable. I think O'Reilly was very funny. He knew how to handle these ranting banshees. As for Joy Behar -- she should be ashamed of the way she behaved with O'Reilly. She is so partisan that she looks like an idiot. She pouted, sniped and sulked. She should be fired. As for Barbara Walters, she has lost all credibilty as a reporter amd should take her liberal bias opinions and retire. How old is she? She looks like she is well over the hill in around the 80ish age range.

DavidPgh

It is amazing how the Hollywood Liberals think they are the only ones with any point of view, that is correct. When someone else has an opposing view they dismiss it right away. I have only watched bits and pieces of this trash they call TV, for a reason. I made it a point not to even catch a glimpse of this trash after the tell all book B Walters scribbled decades ago! I did have to watch it when Orielly was on to see their reactions to his comments. JOY get a life and try "an adult relationship" to put yourself at ease. Her comments after about "burning" is something that she should be taken to the shed for! She is a total piece of "drek" and needs to visit Jenny Craig

Adam

Joy is like most not all liberals, who make it seem like they win arguments by yelling louder than the other side and not letting them get a word in. The beast named Joy is one of those. The show is losing support from average americans and is quickly becoming campaign headquarters for OBAMA. You shouldn't call it The Veiw, (D) Veiw is more like it. Elizabeth, we're behind you.

Grace

I very rarely watch the show, because it's hard to follow with their always trying to talk over the other, and this didn't start over night , because of the elections, it has been going on for a long long time. The arguing back and forth is the most annoying show I have ever watched.
I have watched some recently and can stand listening to all of them yelling at Elizabeth and talking over her. It seems if you dont kiss butt and agree with Barbara, Joy, you might as well leave the show. Good for Elizabeth for sticking to her guns !
Joys comments about people are ridiculous and racist, I hope they come back and bite her in the ass ! Joy you are Un-American !

SMD

Elizabeth, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Go home, make more moron Republican babies.
Whiner. You go get her Joy.
However if you can take it when Obama wins, stay put, I will tune in for a live daytime chick fight. It would be
great for the ratings.

DONNA

ELISABETH IS A BITCH NO DOUBT, SHE THINKS SHE KNOWS IT ALL, CANT EVER BE TOLD SHES WRONG AND HER POINTY NOSE TELLS THE WHOLE WITCH BITCH STORY. I QUIT WATCHING THE SHOW LONG AGO AFTER THE ROSIE FIGHT, I CANT STAND ELISABETH AND WISH SHE WOULD LEAVE THE SHOW. CANT SHE TELL THEY ALL HATE HER, DAM GET THE HELL OUT, SHES SO ANNOYING TO WATCH...RUINING THE SHOW KEEPING HER THERE WITH HER POLITICAL KNOW IT ALL WAYS, AND SHE BUTS IN TO EVERYONE ELSES CONVERSATIONS. gET OUT BITCH!

Disgusting

She is so desperate to be relevant, especially since Rosie was on the show and everyone loved Rosie.

Joy Behar is unwatchable. It's as if she were on meds and went off meds, or as if she were on drugs now.

She's just like the guys on Fox News who also are unwatchable

Behar is like a crazed cultist. To her Obama is a saint who never does wrong, just like the Bushies rationalized every bad thing he did.

Barbara Walters was sooooo unprofessional and nasty yesterday when she was openly mocking Elizabeth.

"The View" means one view allowed.

Disgusting

81 is so right!

Also, the Obama-bots always say drink the kool-aid, and in this case Joy had it coming

PSYCHO BITCH

Liz is such a primadonna, holier-than-thou, bleached blonde bitch. I just hope the skank bitch reads this to see what people REALLY think about her!!

al loanese

DAMN DUMB AZZ ELIZABITCH HASSELPECKER IS A STUPID WOMAN WHO SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED ON TELEVISION...SHE GIVES THE DUMB BLONDE JOKES A CREDIBILITY....WHO HIRED THIS NASTY AZZ WHORE....FIRE HER DUMB AS A LIMA BEAN SELF....HER POOR KIDS, WILL FIND OUT WHAT A IGNORANT IDIOTIC WHORE THEY HAVE FOR A MOTHER...DAMN SHE MAKES ME WANNA PUKE EVERYTIME I SEE THIS NON TALENT STUPID WHORE!!!

IApproveThisMsg

I thoroughly enjoyed the trashing of the liberal bitches by O'Reilly... nicely done and long overdue.

Melissa

The View Is Like The Drunk Girl At The Bar Desperately Trying To Be Noticed!

Essie Hough

Hasselbeck is a puppet of Hannity and O'reilly...she really does not have a pure thought of her own. She fits right in with the Fox News blondies. Fox News, once, was my favorite cable. Bill O'Reilly is a born bully. Hannity is a Narcissus and thinks he's the only one who knows anything and frankly I think Bill O'Reilly is rude, and disgusting. I no longer listen nor watch him. It was fun once to watch the banter, but it has turned evil. If you do not agree with Fox News ,and their views, you are considered a communist. These people are dangerous and Hasselbeck is no better....she has turned that show into a battle field at the nudging of Hannity and O'Reilly....I say...GO TO FOX NEWS HASSELBECK....AND I KNOW MANY PEOPLE WHO WOULD JUST LOVE YOU IF YOU DID THAT...We want our entertainment back!!!!!

Sue

The show has lost its direction. PLEASE get rid of JOY so I can watch it again. It used to be a favorite, not I can't stand to watch all the bickering. It's like kindergarten. Elisabeth is the only one on there with any brains, self-control or class.

???????

There's something wrong with every member of the panel...why not do a FULL RESHUFFLE!!! Maybe....then maybe...the show can finally win their first Emmy after 12 seasons (?)....There is something wrong with THE SHOW that's why they never won!!! Just sayin'......