Miley's BF Strikes a Pose

10/23/2008 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus's God-fearing underwear model boyfriend doesn't need Annie Leibovitz to take racy pics.

These photos show 20-year-old Justin Gaston partying shirtless, flipping the bird and wearing short-shorts at a party not too long ago in the Hollywood Hills. This is gonna break Billy Ray's achy breaky heart.

Imagine what the pics would have looked like if alcohol had been involved!

sumo

This guy is a fudge packer from way back. Watch out Billy Ray don't drop your saop!

Cin

Ha ha! Eat that Miley!

LongJohn69

Whats with the Billy Idol mouth antics?

Jsd80

What's that word again, oh ya pedophile. Dad do your job you redneck hillbilly.

Juliette

These pic's should be a wake up call for Miss Cyrus. He has the big L written all over him. He's a real jerk!!!!!

steve

JUst the type of guy to bring home to your parents !!!..Let this liitle boy show up at my door, to date my daughter and he gets an ass whoppin !!!!...All he see's is BIG MONEY and getting his picture taken......Take a hike little man and or else you may end up in jail and hoping you don't drop the soap,,,,

marc

theres no way a dude in his 20s would seriously date a 15 year old girl. hes an opportunist and using this little girl for her name and money. damn billy ray you gotta look out for your lil girl thats what dads are for. sure hes maybe not bangin your daughter but hes out bangin other girls (or guys) and just gonna break her heart

Vintage Beauty Queen

I think this guy is gorgeous. He can have all the fun he wants who cares what other people think? I don't neccesarily agree with him dating a 15 year old... but then again. I bet shes making good money and has a promising career.. Hell I'd date her!

karin

He is a flaming homo and Billy Ray is an idiot for approving this relationship.

lowell

HEY MILEY DO U LIKE 37 YEAR OLD MEN, LIKE ME ????? !!!!!

I AM A SWEET CHUBBY TEDDY BEAR

WANNA HUG ??? !!!!

LOVE YA HONEY

PAPA LOLO

OK!

Go get all of her money..."Miley's"

Big E

I know this sounds crazy, but those clothes were in style in the summer of 1981. I have embarassing photos of myself wearing a Puma half shirt, and similar gym shorts. Cut the guy a break - it looks like an 80's party!

Bethany Sweet

Totally inappropriate for a 15 year old girl to be dating this guy. Maybe Billy Ray can't control his kid? At any rate, he looks totally gay. BIG TIME. Please tell me Miley is ready to dump this loser soon!

What goes around will come around, Harvey

43. Ummmm.....I see *possibly* alcoholic beverage in almost every shot......I doubt those glasses have kool-aid in them and his friend sure looks like he's crackin' a Coors lite in the one shot.....DUH.....

Posted at 9:12PM on Oct 23rd 2008 by andi

The yellow liquid that he's drinking is urine.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

Whether he's gay or not, these photos couldn't possibly be doing any good for Miley's image as a sweet, virginal Christian girl. I especially like the spiritual sentiments that Justin is expressing when he's flipping off the camera.

Disney always tries to walk a fine line between appealing to the conservative, "family values" people who are looking for wholesome entertainment for their kids to watch, and titillating the other, less prudish viewers with as much sex as they can allow to seep out through the cracks. That's why they portray Miley as cute and sassy instead of plain and prissy, and it's why they have her make public comments that contain not-so-subtle taunts to the boys (one of her quotes: ”I like to think of myself as the girl that no one can get, that no one can keep in their hand.").

But it's hard for Disney to keep that in balance, and these photos of Justin might just push things over the edge. The "family values" people are not going to want their children emulate Miley's hanging out with a guy 5 years her senior who behaves like Justin, no matter whether he's actually gay or straight or bi or whatever. Plus, we all know that gay and bi don't go over very well in conservative Christian circles to begin with.

This could very well be an attempt to get Disney to cut Miley loose, as some people here are suggesting. Or it could simply be that the PR people just don't have enough control of Miley's image.

In any case, I see the Miley Machine continuing its steady progress away from the "purity" side of the equation and towards the "titillation" side of things. And just think of how much further Miley will have gone in this direction by the time she hits 18.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments