Nitro: I Juiced, Therefore I Am ... Pissed at Jose

10/23/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mark McGwire isn't the only one who'd like to throw down with the Bash Brother behind the book "Juiced" -- an "American Gladiator" thinks Jose Canseco is a certified "idiot" too.
Nitro: Click to watch
Former juicer and original Gladiator Nitro, real name Danny Lee Clark, has some major 'roid rage over Canseco's book -- and man was he pissed when we asked him about it outside Coco de Ville last night.

Justin is Calling

I'm surprised this guy can even spell his own name. Steroids turned him into a babbling idiot.

2087 days ago

David

Hi Dan,

I'm glad your coming clean and you look good. I use to live next door to you and Jim in Studio City. I think you both just got the Amercian Idol Gig around that time. I lived with a girl named Sutton if that rings a bell. I look forward to the book and take care.

2087 days ago

Jenny pruski

I like Jose, he did something he regrets but I think has been very brave and is trying to turn his life around,he brought out the truth and maybe saved some lives and exposed the liars and cheats for what they are ,Good luck Jose I have been a fan since the Mark Mcguire days and I'm rooting for you.

2087 days ago

Sharon

I'm probably not going to read either book, but it's good to see Nitro still looking terrific. Killer smile, dude!!

2087 days ago

Barfalufugus

Nito's testes = dried up raisins.

Try getting an edge over the competition without the aid of chemicals. Trust me, it can be done. The Egyptians built the pyramids and I doubt that they had steroids back then. I think that people who are able to perform well by their own talents and merits alone deserve attention. Not cheaters, whiners, and crybabies!

2087 days ago

nico

little dork

2087 days ago

azfitness

well jose was a real athlete. what did this loser ever do.? he took them for vanity. and bitches about them. jose was the best of his time, even though is was short. what can this guy say hes done. and he had sugury, well sorry you are prone to side effects, your genetics just suck, nothing to do with roids.

2082 days ago