The Real Transgendered Housewives of Atlanta

10/23/2008 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Barbie doll-wigged "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak (left) -- and male-to-female transgendered diva Alexis Arquette (right).
Kim and Alexis
One of them says she is 29. Alexis is 39.

We're just sayin'.

not2breckonedwith

They both look horrible. If TMZ had never said it, I would have thought kim was a transgender too.

GApeach

there is no way Kim is 29!!! And will somebody please tell her to buy a new wig!!! It's horrible.

Anne

Would someone at TMZ please do some research and find out what that thang is on Alexis's bottom lip? Seems with all the plastic surgery she's had to turn her female, some minor surgery to remove that growth shouldn't be out of line. Or, was it too much plastic surgery that did the lip in?

Barfalufugus

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha! 29? Yeah, and 'm the Easter Bunny driving Santa's sleight to the Neverland Ranch for a Jesus Juice and Valium lunch. Wow, it's been ages since I have seen Alexis and she's looking better than she did a few years ago. What a difference plastic surgery and hormones can do. Someone should tell that saddle bagged faced old cow in the other pic to just give it up and buy a wig that doesn't look like it was purchased out of the back of the National Inquirer. Ugh!

Heather

more like 49!!!

Ms. Mary

scary....and halloween is almost here. Hope they find there false faces...Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! both......

8008

29 my A**!!!

alice fay

what? SHE is supposed to be 29? Add 20 years and you might have the right idea!

Rocky

ha ha, 29 in dog years maybe

Lauren

When she said on the program the other night "I look great for 29," I had to rewind a few times to be sure I heard her correctly. I thought she meant "49." Even with all the botox in the world..... Oy.

AtlantaMOM

when Kim said she was 29 I almost fell out my chair. I thought she was about 40 or more.

tb98

That nasty weave is older than 29.......*LOL*

toodlz

i about fell out of my chair the first time i watched the atlanta housewives...i can't believe that people really live that way...must be nice to spend 1,000's and 1,000's of your husbands dollars...the chick in the photo claimed to have spent 18,000 on her daughter's 11th birthday party...how f'ing ridiculous is that!!!!!!! why are these women getting tv time...it's not reality, it's a joke!!!

kris

On the show she said she wants to be a country singer. She says she is always mistaken for Faith Hill and Carrie Underwood, I think she looks like Trisha Yearwood (Except Trisha is prettier). This show is disgusting. Most are married to athletes. At least in the first season (Orange County) some of the women made their own money.

CJ

When I heard she was 29 I couldn't believe it! I don't think so, and for loving all the "name brands" you'd think Big Pappa could get her a better wig, it's so nasty it's distracting.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments