The Real Transgendered Housewives of Atlanta

10/23/2008 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Barbie doll-wigged "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak (left) -- and male-to-female transgendered diva Alexis Arquette (right).
Kim and Alexis
One of them says she is 29. Alexis is 39.

We're just sayin'.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

COURT RECORDS

I WAS GOOGLING AROUND AND FOUND THE COURT RECORDS FOR KIM'S DIVORCE AND I THINK IT STATES THAT PARENTING CLASS OR SOMETHING LIKE IT WAS REQUIRED..I MAY HAVE READ IT WRONG BUT IF I AM RIGHT THE PARENTING SKILLS LEARNED DIDN'T STICK ...GOOGLE KIM ZOLCIAK AND DANIEL TOCE..THEY LIVED IN CT. AT THE TIME ALSO ONE SITE SHOWS THE VALUE OF HER CONDO AS 499,00..ISN'T IT NICE TO BE A REALITY QUEEN AND HAVE ALL YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY AIRED??.. ALSO..SHOCK OF SHOCKS..SHE IS 30..BUT NEEDS A BEAUTY MAKE OVER AND A WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM

cjoy

If she is 29 she looks older than I at 43, only she and God knows the truth. And my God this show is so over the top and garishly void of social graces. I wouldn't embarass anyone from any ghetto anywhere in the world by calling these folks ghetto. They are just clownishly obsessed with a need for attention. Even when a camera is on them and millions are watching, they still need MORE MORE MORE. The producers blew it on this casting and they intentionally did so...some of use can read between the lines of your intent, even if hide it (supposedly, benefit of the doubt) in your subconscious.

FeistyGirl007

To "Peace"... I am sorry , but I am 47 yrs old and have WORSHIPPED the sun for YEARS....I STILL look good and much younger than my years....The sun is very good for you and boosts your immune system and prevents certain Cancers... KIM IS OLD LOOKING NOT BECAUSE OF THE SUN....She is looking old because she SMOKES and DRINKS LOTS OF ALCOHOL and has a "GOOD TIME " with her married men...If you live like a pig.....eventually you will look like one... and btw, I live in and am from a VERY WEALTHY SUBURB OF New york...However, a few years ago, I lived in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia for 10 yrs, and while there, I met women JUST LIKE these nasty women...and NO ONE UP NORTH BELIEVED ME...They all thought that I was making it up and exaggerating ...I am SOOOO glad that people can actually see what I have witnessed while I was in Atlanta for 10 long years... While obviously, some people are nice, the "NEWLY RICH" with ALL OF THIS UN-DESERVED MONEY are acting just like nasty, trashy, uneducated, disgusting "ho".'s.....

Elizabeth

Poor Kim. You really have to look to find any redeeming qualities. She is very shallow - dumping friends without trying to talk things out, being "kept" by a married man. She is so proud of having money and expensive things, but she is no better than your common hooker. Being from Atlanta myself, I have to say the reason these women are so NOT part of the Atlanta high society. Not one of them even lives IN Atlanta!! They are suburbanites. True high society in Atlanta live IN Atlanta - in Buckhead, Brookhaven or one of the other old historic neighborhoods within the city. They are old money, old family - not new money from pro sports! True Atlanta high society live in beautiful historic mansions - not these new McMansion stucco piles in the suburbs. The entitlement these women have - it's shocking. I have to admit it is hilarious to watch, but not at all an example of true Atlanta high society by any stretch of the imagination!

dfwbill71

This is a PRIME example of "East coast, west coast, WORLDWIDE" if I've ever seen it! LOL

Transie wives' powers ACTIVATE! Form of a 3/4 wig..........shape of a gold diggin' hoochie! LOL

melissa

i agree with elizabeth from atlanta, that is wrong with america and the trouble we are in and our children especially our little girls, seeing that u have to get money from men when u divorce them, and then be a superficial snob with no class.. these women need to fire there nannys and stay home a few days with no makeup and read ur kids a bed time story, if ur not too drunk with all that wine kim drinks, and may i say why is she driving most of the time. Girl u are not a good role model for no one especially ur kid. Women stop acting this way..

I've Got the Scoop

Kim is 30 years (born in 78)...just go to zabasearch and see for yourself.

Susan

Poor Kim. She's dumb and ugly. Having fake hair, fake boobs, botox and caked on face still doesn't make her look good. She still looks like she's 40 even with spending all that money. She's vain, pretentious, uneducated and trash all around. She's hispanic? Did you see one of the last episodes where she had never tried Guacamole and didn't even know what an Avocado was? SHE IS THE DEFINITION OF A DUMB BLONDE.

I cringe when I watch her and Nene on these episodes. Cringe.

Sharon

I watch the show my favourite girl is NeNe, she is a tough chick from the hood, she speaks her mind and is not afraid to say it. I think Kim is disgusting, she smokes with her children in the same room and refuses to quit even if it ment saving their lives. Sheree and Lisa are also good tough chicks you do not want to mess with. These women have lost touch with reality, they have money snd live in a superficial world thay is their reality not everyone can relate to their world..

I'm Just saying

Sad, truth is that they look exactly alike! If Kim had laid off the Botox, boose, and smokes she would look a whole lot better. I don't understand how a woman can drop $15000 on a bracelet, but can't get those extensions togather.

Barb

It's not that Kim looks old, it's her demeaner that makes her seem older. Her voice sounds older than 29 or 30 and her attitude and lifestyle add to that. The age of her children also would make one think she might be older. She does not have many wrinkles. In fact, were she to have botox, etc. she would surely look older and "maintained". The hair also makes her seem like a 30 or 40-something woman trying to look younger.

As to the comments about her weight - nonsense. She is in no way overweight.

WINDSOR LOCKS HIGH SCHOOL

Her age is correct. I went to high school with her and her brother.

2093 days ago

BILL

DURING THE SURGERY............WHY DID THEY PUT HER ****ORIS ON HER BOTTOM LIP?

crim.todd

i think the ladies are very beautiful cause i am a lover of transgender ladies and i sure would'nt mind meeting Alexis. I'd like to have dinner and dancing with her. And spend some quality time with her.

olive

it was not a problem when every one from the realhouse wife said that they rich but as nene said every body was on top of her i think they are jelous./you go nene

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5