Dancing with the Parking Spots

10/24/2008 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Ballas might want to forget how to do the Paso Doble and start remembering where he parks.

Ballas, one of the pros from "Dancing With the Stars," was leaving a mall in Glendale, Calif. on Saturday after giving away free dancing lessons. When he couldn't find his car, he reported it stolen to mall security, who in turn contacted the police. Cops searched, eventually finding a car matching its description...going after it lights and sirens blazing -- but it wasn't Mark's ride.

Turns out Mark had been searching the wrong floor in the mall parking lot. His car was right where he left it.

Bleep Blop

He is retard?

scissors

F***'ing mo-mo

jenna elich

no wonder the cheetah girl left him-idiot

sparkys nemesis

The same thing happened to me several years ago (but without the sirens plaring). In a mall. I'd click my car alarm and heard it respond...but it was on another floor. I have an excuse though; I'm older than Mark!

Cornflakes

*chuckles* I've done that before. I came out to the parking lot and my car was gone so I notified mall security. They said "which store did you first come into?" and when we walked over there, sure enough, there was my car. They make the parking areas too similar-looking sometimes. The two areas of the parking lot looked exactly the same.

Illinois person

We've all forgotten where we've parked our cars such at malls and/or airports. It's really not that big of a deal. As for #1's comment, you may feel Mark is a retard as you claim but on the other hand you're an ass! This story really didn't need to make into the news as it's hardly "breaking".

jman

what a douchebag! he's becoming more douchey after he cheated on sabrina with a trannie gf!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Geez I have lost my car plenty of times at Phipps plaza in atlanta, that lot is confusing. But I KNOW I LOST IT, and don't think someone stole it!!!!!

P

What else do you expect from him, he is an IDIOT!!!

jman

What a douchebag. He's been acting douchey ever since he cheated on Sabrina with his trannie now girlfriend!

HS

Mark is not the smartest person in the world. Only an idiot would get a huge ugly tattoo on his back of a girl that he has only been dating 2 months (give or take). I think Sabrina got out just in time!! What an a$$!

K

Mark needs to go to the drug store and buy himself a big bottle of ginkgo biloba STAT!

Stephanie

This guy is a total idiot not because he lost his car, he seems to have lost his mind too recently. Why is TMZ posting anything about him, he is nobody.