McCain's Bro Trafficks In 911

10/24/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On Tuesday, John McCain's younger brother, Joe McCain, called 911 -- not to save his brother's presidential campaign -- but to get an I-95 traffic update.
Joe McCain
According to WJLA, when the 911 operator questioned Joe's misuse of the emergency only service, the 66-year-old barked "F*** you" and hung up. The annoyed operator called back the number that placed the call and got Joe's voice mail, which included an endorsement to elect his brother.

No word on what caused the highway congestion.

UPDATE: Brother Joe called into a local radio station, WTOP, to apologize for the whole thing. Click to listen.

bite me

Look at the copy of the newsletter, and take alook around the site, very interesting.

Look at who co-authored for the grant and then look down at the Boards of Directors name.....nope they dont associate. He even admitting working for the Chicago Annenden Challenge in National TV.

They are all liars, which is worse for the American people? 1 single woman who wanted attention or A proven socialist, who promotes change (hopefully not the changes these social newsletters he is named in provokes)?

Twinker

He's "Joe the Dumber".

Rob

McCain's brother screwed up. That is correct. If Sarah Palin is running for Vice President of the United States, so what if she spent $150,000.00 on clothes. It's expected that she look her absolute best. Lord knows you Democracks are having a hard enough time tearing her down. Come on, you're worried about what she spent on clothes and your boy Obama may not be a legal citizen of the U.S.? Spend some time checking on the validity of his birth certificate. Oh wait...no one is bringing that up. Hmmmm...

bite me

#18 Hey Rob, check out the links in post #16 and tell me what you think of that.

This is my Boom Stick

14. Ok his brother isnt running for president, quit slinging crap at family. Stupid really to take the focus off of the real issues here.

Posted at 3:22PM on Oct 24th 2008 by bite me

I don't mean to burst your bubble as you continue to embark on your one man mission to change the views of voters via a celebrity blog, but I must say you efforts are fruitless. At this late in the game, I think it's safe to say that everyone has made up their minds at this point. Let it go. Both candidates put up a hell of a fight. Obama (fortunately for me) looks like the clear winner. If McCain really wanted to win this election (I'm convinced he was in it to win it) he should've done a better job. His campaign has become a joke.

But hey, look on the bright side, I'm sure we'll see his retarded, lipstick wearing pitbull running in 2012.

wendy Migliore

Who in their RIGHT minds would call 911 to ask for a traffic update??? THEN have enough balls to say F*CK YOU when the 911 op asks him about the misuse of the call?? He should be fined JUST for being a douchebag!!

This is my Boom Stick

15. It has become so damn obvious that AOL - TMZ is so far to the left that, they have their nose up Obamie's ass! I am done with all of this nonsense. Your cheap shots as well as your digging to come up with anything on republicans is a disgrace. So, after the election I will check back. Until then, f!cking adios!

Posted at 3:22PM on Oct 24th 2008 by Dallas
________________________________________________________

Good Riddance! hahaha

Adrienne

It looks like God wants Obama not McCain

Democrats are evil

Just more of what democrats do. If you agree with it, then you are just as evil.

driot

When is TMZ going to set the website's background image to vote Obama/Biden wallpaper? We know you want too...

Adrienne

You know I bet it was a "black guy" that made him call 911

lol

Amazing T!

Can you please explain why a guy calling 911 to complain about traffic and then verbally assaulting the operator would make any and all Democrats evil?
I'm eager to hear your logic....

bite me

Satan, that blog you are referring to shows a newsletter from the "new society" put out and they backed him and listed Obama as being part of their "organization".

Do your homework and research, and quit spewing your hate filling crap, I am dealing with facts. You are dealing with this like a child fighting on the playground. You have no real basis for your views except to follow the crowd, instead of thinking for yourself. Ignorance must be bliss.

This is my Boom Stick

October 23rd, 2008 9:32 PM Eastern
Moment of Truth
John Moody
Executive Vice President of Fox News

It had to happen.

Less than two weeks before we vote for a new president, a white woman says a black man attacked her, then scarred her face, and says there was a political motive for it.

Ashley Todd, a 20-year-old white volunteer for John McCain’s presidential campaign, says she was mugged at an ATM machine in Pittsburgh (my hometown) by a big black man. She further says he threw her down, then disfigured her by carving the letter “B” into her face with a sharp implement when he saw that she supported McCain, not Barack Obama.

Part of the appeal of, and the unspoken tension behind, Senator Obama’s campaign is his transformational status as the first African-American to win a major party’s presidential nomination.

That does not mean that he has erased the mutual distrust between black and white Americans, and this incident could become a watershed event in the 11 days before the election.

If Ms. Todd’s allegations are proven accurate, some voters may revisit their support for Senator Obama, not because they are racists (with due respect to Rep. John Murtha), but because they suddenly feel they do not know enough about the Democratic nominee.

If the incident turns out to be a hoax, Senator McCain’s quest for the presidency is over, forever linked to race-baiting.

For Pittsburgh, a city that has done so much to shape American history over the centuries, another moment of truth is at hand.

bcarefulwhatuwish4

It's ok if Obama is friends with Bill Ayer's, Louis Farrakhan, have a hate for whites minister who is also his mentor, the one that married him and Michelle, the one who baptised his two daughters and many other undesireables plus taking illegal campaign donations, but Lord help us if McCains brother, not John McCain, but his brother, makes a 911 call for a non emergency. True, he shouldn't have used the F word, but to get so upset about this with everything else that is going on right now seems pretty petty. As does crucifying a mentally disturbed girl with a B on her cheek, easier to do that than wish her getting the help she needs.

I hope you all will be happy if your guy wins the election. Me? I don't have to worry about it. With the cancer I have I won't be here long enough to see what happens to this country after January, thank God.