McCain's Bro Trafficks In 911

10/24/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On Tuesday, John McCain's younger brother, Joe McCain, called 911 -- not to save his brother's presidential campaign -- but to get an I-95 traffic update.
Joe McCain
According to WJLA, when the 911 operator questioned Joe's misuse of the emergency only service, the 66-year-old barked "F*** you" and hung up. The annoyed operator called back the number that placed the call and got Joe's voice mail, which included an endorsement to elect his brother.

No word on what caused the highway congestion.

UPDATE: Brother Joe called into a local radio station, WTOP, to apologize for the whole thing. Click to listen.

who has the facts? ME

Happened to be flipping channels - saw on FOX NEWS of all places that not only is Ashley Todd's story a complete fraud, but ON FOX NEWS, they also said that both McCain and Palin had called her family last night to express their concern - what, were they going to put her on the bus with Joe the Plumber - so lame. Just like they always do, shoot first and ask questions later...

let's save the world

Hey "Mike" #43...

Of course you will be happy if the faux-messiah wins - it will give you the liberty to riot without getting arrested

UN-REAL

Oh and btw satin, I never once mentioned race, you did, I would be
more than happy to vote for a man or woman, black or white, who I put
my faith in running America.

This is a matter of trust, faith and experience influencing my vote,
unfortunately, hate and bile spewing seems to be yours.

Curious, why are you voting for Obama?

I would like to see one intellegent post by a lib without name
calling, arent you supposed to be a mature adult to vote in this
country? I have been called a lot of very nasty things because I found something that should be reviewed, but because the get the truth in their face, satan lashes back with ugly name calling. Satan do you think you can handle an adult debate/conversation without it?

Posted at 4:04PM on Oct 24th 2008 by bite me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You want to have an adult debate and your screen name is "bite me"? WOW. You are a fool!

KP

If it's the same traffic congestion I'm thinking about, there was an accident involving two tractor-trailers and a car, which resulted in on death. All traffic was rerouted. All he had to do was listen to the radio. IDIOT!!!

ICONIC

I would like to see one intellegent post by a lib without name
calling, arent you supposed to be a mature adult to vote in this

Posted at 4:04PM on Oct 24th 2008 by bite me

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Bite me,
I hope my post will be intelligent enough for you! I consider myself pretty intelligent, and that is why I am voting for Obama! Within the next year, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION will kick in harcore and I will be able to get back into school. I did not have a trust fund, and I came from a single parent middle class home (i know another statistic right?). And Barack O'bama offers change for me! He will redistirbute YOUR hard earned wealth to me and others like me who were not as privledged, and its only fair. If your doing good in America EVERYONE else needs to be doing well also. We are the UNITED States of America....United we stand, Divided (rich and poor) we FELL!!! Get a clue bitch!!

Mike

46. Hey "Mike" #43...

Posted at 4:11PM on Oct 24th 2008 by nomonos in the white house

And you can do what about it?

LBF

Ok, if it was Obama's Brother, everyone would have made a big deal about it.. it would have been all over the new.. psychologist would have been all over it showing how angry he's base on his brother's action. But when it come to mccain.. y'all think they should drop it huh! We are in the 21st century.. drop the racism!

let's save the world

okay you dumb democrats:

you are reacting negatively to his guys that is unknown and has no RELEVANCY to the white house.....

WORRY ABOUT OBAMA'S FRIENDS (reverend wright, Oprah, Bill Ayers, etc...)

THOSE WILL BE THE REAL THREAT FOR AMERICA!

Xanadu

WHAT ABOUT OBAMAS BROTHER - Raila Odinga aka Malik Obango Roy Obama , who lives in Kenya and operates as a known terrorist there. Not enough attention is being paid to Obama's terrorist connections - Ayres is but the tip of the iceberg. In the hope that national media will actually bring some of this information to the public - SUCH AS:

Obama has 2 half brothers, Mark Ndesandjo and Raila Odinga.

Mark lives in China as a ‘consultant’ – he speaks fluent Chinese and has been helping Chinese companies export goods to the US (some of which have been recalled). He hopes to increase his efforts once his brother is US President, expecting that Obama will relax restrictions on Chinese imports.

Obama has indicated an intention of opening more trade from China. (he did vote in favor of recalling children’s toys, but not the other products with problems)

British government indicates that Mark also has a licensed company in the UK – and is known to have funneled money from the UK to Hamas in Palestine, as well as to Osama Bin Laden and other terrorist groups. However, most of the money is sent to Hamas, through Ralia Odinga Obama, his brother.

Mark is reported to have donated money to Obama’s campaign, and to funnel other money from China to terrorist activities, via his brother Ray Odinga. He has gone into hiding according to many reports, having told his associates that he will be back, and in business in 2009 after his brother is elected.

It is interesting to also note that Mark had a high end US education too – he attended Brown U for a Bachelors, Stanford for a degree in Physics, and an MBA from Emory. He worked in the US for 12 years in the 80s and 90s. He is alleged to have 2 Chinese wives and another one from Kenya.

Raila Odinga (aka Malik Obango Roy Obama) is the other brother, who lives in Kenya and operates as a known terrorist there. He is married to the niece of a man named Mohammad Taha.

Mohammad Taha is one of the founders of Hamas back in the 1980s – and the leader of Hamas in the Gaza Strip, and head of the militant branch of Hamas known as Al Aqsa Mosque red Brigade (a group we have heard in the news associated with attacks, bombings etc).

“Hamas was created in 1987 by Sheikh Ahmed Yassin and Mohammad Taha of the Palestinian wing of the Muslim Brotherhood at the beginning of the First Intifada.”

Malik Obango Obama is supported by Hamas and the PLO, and is working to turn Kenya into an Islamic State. He has conducted genocide against those who oppose him, and against Christians. He was quoted in The Times (UK paper) as saying "Barak is a good muslim and will be good for America" and " My brother will be good for the Jews despite his muslim upbringing and heritage”

The names above, the involvement in terrorism etc. are all verifiable online. There is a good deal of information about the 3 men noted above.

& you idiots want to rail on Joe McCain for calling 911 for traffic info (which is ridiculous, I know) & for being rude - but is that really even comparable or on the same level of familial concerns as all this on BO?????????? DONT BE IDIOTS!!!!!!!!

bite me

#50 NO IT ISNT FAIR....And Barack O'bama offers change for me! He will redistirbute YOUR hard earned wealth to me and others like me who were not as privledged, and its only fair.

And get called a bitch to boot. Do what I did, I never had a trust fund, both my parents worked all their life. I put myself through school with student loans, which I later paid back, using my brain instead of waiting for a government handout. I worked while attending school and graduated. I raised 2 daughters by myself, never asked or received one dime from the government, worked 2 jobs to make ends meet, one of my daughters is in college and the other is an honors student. Its only fair to give you my hard earned money?? for what so you can go to school and party with your friends?? I want to live an easy life, because I never had, but I refuse to do that, because I am smart and capable of working. Here's an idea, get a job and pay your own way like millions in this country have been doing for years. THAT IS NOT FAIR, fo rme to work and for you to receive the fruits of my labor.

UN-REAL

okay you dumb democrats:

WORRY ABOUT OBAMA'S FRIENDS (reverend wright, Oprah, Bill Ayers, etc...)

THOSE WILL BE THE REAL THREAT FOR AMERICA!

Posted at 4:21PM on Oct 24th 2008 by nomonos in the white house

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I see you care about the issues? Retarded Republicans....Wright? Ayers?...let it go...Oprah? REALLY? Republicans really know how to not focus on the issues at hand and just stick to their scare tactics to steal another election. Sadly America is dumb enough to fall for it...although my hope is not this time!

bcarefulwhatuwish4

Love the defense of the "mentally handicapped" girl. That doesn't sound like she was off her rocker to me, sounds like she was playing the game just like her "heros" McPalin were playing it. Nice trying to put the spin on it though.

P.S. Good luck with your cancer. I do find it odd that you'd rather die than have a black president however. Racism is a powerful thing huh?

Posted at 3:52PM on Oct 24th 2008 by Whateva!

You have it all wrong "Whateva!" I have nothing against having a black president, it's having a president of any color that doesn't seem trustworthy, too many things are being hidden. And as far as rather dying instead of having a black president, this late in the game I don't have a choice. You actually think I would want to die at 23 regardless of who the new president is? All I said is I won't be here to worry about it and you took it from there. I can tell your "good luck with your cancer" was just a way to end your sentence by calling me racist, so I am assuming you think I am white. Kind of hard to tell a persons color behinh a moniter isn't it? Oh and by the way, there is no such thing as "luck" with cancer.

let's save the world

51. 46. Hey "Mike" #43...

Posted at 4:11PM on Oct 24th 2008 by nomonos in the white house

And you can do what about it?

NOTHING OF COURSE! I wouldn't want to be beheaded by your government if I did ..... besides, your Obama will there to defend you as he will also allow further damage to this country from his association with terrorists.

chris t

Are you sure McCain family is not kin to the Bushes? Seems like it...a clown shy of a circus.

bite me

oh and I forgot to add #50
I do volunteer work and make donations to the charities of my choice, considering I make my own way and my own money I should be the one to decide where my money goes, not you or the government!!

Here's a concept for you.....Get a job and go to school, so what if you cant party and hang out with your friends, school loans are available. You want something for nothing.