McCain Attacker's Story Is Total B.S.

10/24/2008 3:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The girl who claimed she was beaten because she is a John McCain supporter has now admitted to making up the story. In fact, there wasn't even a robbery or a beating. Paging Tawana Brawley!
Todd Presser: Click to watch
Ashley Todd told police she doesn't know how she got the "B" on her face and suspects she might have done it to herself in her car, but doesn't actually remember.

Police say she was very polite and very cooperative, however they have discovered she has a history of mental problems.

Cops say she is being charged with making a false report to police.

Click here to live chat!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

smashley

F*CKING DUH!

Adrienne

I knew it, I knew it

hahaha so there

artie help

why would kely osbourne do this??so sad.

p1tey1

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrienne

I hope it leaves a scar for her to remember that B is for bologna

Yeah!

Don't Do Stuff 2 Get Attention If It Isn't Real. I Know She Probaly Got Robbed Or Whatever But Don't Pull In McCain If The Whole Obama Crap Isn't True!

cindy

LMAO...YOU CRAZY REPUBLICANS. MCCAINS CAMPAIGN AND SUPPORTERS ARE SO DESPERATE THAT THEY WOULD RACE BAIT..ACCUSE A BLACK PERSON OF ATTACKING ONE OF THEM AND CARVING A B IN HER FACE....OMG. WILL YOU STOP AT NOTHING TO STEAL THIS ELECTION.

FORGET OBAMA AND MCCAIN. THE FACT THAT SHE ACCUSED A BLACK PERSON IS DISGUSTING. I HAVE BEEN READING ALL THE POST BY THESE DUMB ASS RACIST ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE BLACK PPL ARE AND HOW IT WILL BE WHEN OBAMA IS PRESIDENT WELL THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN REPUBLICANS ARE IN CONTROL. A COMPLETE MESS, RACE BAITING, TOTAL DIVISIVENESS!!!! I HOPE THEY THROW HER ASS UNDER THE JAIL!!!

Cool

What an idiot! This is just one example of how some of McCain/Palin supporters think!

fish taco

I was just desperate for attention.... and my cat told me I would be a hero.

Filing false information.... Take her to jail

Julie

Just goes to show you how completely insane this election has become. All the crazies are really starting to come ou!

This is my Boom Stick

Someone in an earlier post on this story stated that FOX news talking heads say that if this turns out to be a hoax that McCain is done! Well, bye bye McCain! You see what your "REAL" American base has to offer?

You could almost feel sorry for McCain, but then you remember the lies and the division he's caused and he should be concerned about his legacy. I actually used to like the man, but now he looks like a fool. He HAD the reputation as a Maverick, now he's got the reputation of an ANGRY, ERRATIC, FEAR-MONGERING, RACE-BAITING BIGOT. Who has a weird fetish for retarded, lipstick wearing Pitbulls from Alaska. Ouch!

AQ

Gee, there's a shocker. Yet another McCain/Palin liar. That is what their supporters are made of. Do we really want or need THAT in office? Fear, lies and selfishness. Sad and pathetic. What happened to the campaign McCain promised and Obama has mostly stuck with?

Anyone supporting McCain and Palin are nothing but blind, ignorant fools who, if he wins, deserve what they will get - a nice box maybe over a heat vent in the streets. I'd like to know how their 401K's are doing. How well they are paying the bills. How they feel about their tax dollars going to help dress Palin and family in clothes that cost more than most people make in 2 years!!!!

Think about the country as a whole, for once, not your own selfish agendas!

David

Yesterday, I said that this could not be truthful because it fits too neatly into people's racist fears. Now, for all the people who spouted such racist venom in response to this story yesterday can you please (a) take it back, (b) admit that you were wrong and (c) address your inner racism? Does you religion teach hate? Do you want to known as a person who hates? Is that what you want for your children or for society? A new day is coming, and it is coming fast. Be on the right side of history.

ML

You repubs would stoop to the lowest in order to win the election. I wonder how much McCain paid this chick??

nsaustin

Dumbass liar! PROSECUTE!! - Oh wait, she might be on Obama's payroll--here's our next Chief of Staff!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments