McCain Attacker's Story Is Total B.S.

10/24/2008 3:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The girl who claimed she was beaten because she is a John McCain supporter has now admitted to making up the story. In fact, there wasn't even a robbery or a beating. Paging Tawana Brawley!
Todd Presser: Click to watch
Ashley Todd told police she doesn't know how she got the "B" on her face and suspects she might have done it to herself in her car, but doesn't actually remember.

Police say she was very polite and very cooperative, however they have discovered she has a history of mental problems.

Cops say she is being charged with making a false report to police.

Click here to live chat!

AAG

Well, that's TWO crazies for McCain and how many millions for OBAMA?

That girl is dumber than a box of rocks! She had GUILTY carved backwards into her face!

This is my Boom Stick

Deeyam! That bitch was CRAZAZY! All I can say is THANK GOD IT WASN'T AN OBAMA SUPPORTER involved in this mess. We'd never hear the end of it. Neither shall you conservatives!!!!!!!!!!!

Mwahahahahahahahaha Mwahahahahahahahahahah!

jpea

WAIT A MIN? where are all the OBAMA haters , MCCAIN LOVERS from earlier...:-) YOU KNOW THE ONES WHO went on and on and on about how BLACK MEN did this...
This should be a lesson to all you haters but you are so f@#$ing dumb you all will never get it... What a Shame, All US Obama supporters have to Pray for this imbeciles....

Sarah

I knew this was a hoax as soon as I saw her picture with the BACKWARDS "B" on her cheek.

Duh, she totally did that to herself in the mirror, that's why it's backwards.

cheryl

What I really want to know if she is a real Rebulican. Or a left plant. My guess is the plant. Lets hear it from the campaign office she worked at.

Rufus

What is wrong with this lady? I knew it had to be a b.s. story. The 'B' on her cheek is BACKWARDS! She did it in the mirror! Ah, what an IDIOT. I want her to go on Letterman

Spongebob

I knew it, I knew it. Just like Susan Smith. They better start looking for the bodies of her children in the bottom of the lake. I love how it was always a black man that committed the ficticious crimes of white women.

Why are white women so preoccupied by some imagined danger from black men?

Gypsy

What a dumb republican. Really shows how low they stoop.. I'm surprised she didn't say a terriorist did it. What's the republican spin going to be on this one, she worked for the McCain campaign. It was probably Palin who carved the backwards b into her face. What an idiot.

ECJ

These are exactly the people who support the McCain/Palin duo. Complete and utter morons who'd stop at nothing to prevent Obama from winning this election. These people truly believe Obama is a terrorist...yada yada yada.

Why do they always blame a black man...sounds like that bitch who said a black man carjacked her and took her kids when in fact her crazy ass had drowned the poor babies. Why can't we lynch dumb white bitches like that?

bluffy

SHE SHOULD BE ARRESTED. PATHETIC HO

Mike

Take that RERUPICLAN PARTY...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH... Obama 08..and there is nothing any racist repubican can do about it ....Obama 08...Obama 08 ...Obama 08...YA dig!

Barfalufugus

Kelly Osbourne. Ha ha! I love it.

I knew it! The backwards B gave it away. Loser. It's sad the depths to which people will sink in order to get their candidate to win. This chick is a pathetic piece of trash.

Mik

Book her Dano!

db

Get over it. Hussain is a fool that just happens to be black. Its not a racist thing, its a pro-life/pro-family thing.

Barfalufugus

McCain people filled with hate: God, write a novel while you are at it