McCain Attacker's Story Is Total B.S.

10/24/2008 3:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The girl who claimed she was beaten because she is a John McCain supporter has now admitted to making up the story. In fact, there wasn't even a robbery or a beating. Paging Tawana Brawley!
Todd Presser: Click to watch
Ashley Todd told police she doesn't know how she got the "B" on her face and suspects she might have done it to herself in her car, but doesn't actually remember.

Police say she was very polite and very cooperative, however they have discovered she has a history of mental problems.

Cops say she is being charged with making a false report to police.

Click here to live chat!

bitch please

I hope that racist bit*h is prosecuted!!

What an evil young girl!

anon again

OK -- get ready for it. The Republican spin -- the police officers are democrats, right? GIve it up, Repubs, this one belongs to us.

mikey

For the 25% who said it was true in TMZ's poll,HAHAHAHA!!!SHE NEEDS TO GET HER FATASS OUT MY CITY,AND GO BACK TO TEXAS! This is the republicans desperation shining through,they have to stoop to race baiting.

Buster

I knew it when the "B" was backwards. The color of her bruise is not even the right color. I can't believe the MSM ran with this. Wait, yes I can. "Courage"

Stacy

I knew that is BS. The 'B' on her check is backwards. I know I watch way too many CSI shows, only a person who did it to themselves would be able to do that. Especially if she is an idiot. If someone did it to her, they would write it as they see it. Duh!!!

AL K HOLIC

she lied!

Nessie

One note: Her MySpace indicates that she is a Ron Paul supporter. I find it fishy that a person hops from Ron Paul to John McCain. It doesn't fly!

Creepy Bill

I'd like to carve "Liar" across her fat face.

Melissa

Mike

45. Her Myspace had nothing about supporting McCain

Posted at 2:45PM on Oct 24th 2008 by dreath

thesmokinggun.com posted her daily blogs...all up in McCain/Palins A*s...this is no Democratic plant..just a PERFECT EXAMPLE of a republican...Yo I'm not just black but am truly a AFRICAN AMERICAN and I've never been more proud than right now... Obama 08 Obama 08 Obama 08.

Nessie

"It's sad how all of you people can assume that one person with a history of mental illness can define an entire political party...it's all of you that are pathetic. Yes she did something dumb and should be punished...but you don't have to punish the rest of us for being McCain supporters. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and everyone needs to stop being so mean to one another. It's just sad.?

THANK YOU, MELISSA. Trust me, we McCain supporters are furious over this matter. Disgusting is disgusting, no matter who or where it comes from.

100% Me

i really don't think this womans actions were either republican or democratly motivated. i think this woman seeks attention. i don't know if she is racist or not but obviously in her mind blaming a "Black Man" made since to her. i don't think she realized how upset it has made democrats and republicans, as they have started playing the "Blame game" for her actions. If any of us should be mad at someone we should be mad at this woman not at each other. I guess we should all feel pitty for this woman. she can't be a stable human being. i really wish she would have seeked out attention another way.

bite me

Mike why are you proud? just curious

Barfalufugus

I just think she is a sick person that wanted media attention. I don't lay blame with anyone but her for her own stupid actions. What a loser!!!!

ldbroussard

I knew right away because the B is backwards. I can tell she used a mirror to do it.