McCain Attacker's Story Is Total B.S.

10/24/2008 3:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The girl who claimed she was beaten because she is a John McCain supporter has now admitted to making up the story. In fact, there wasn't even a robbery or a beating. Paging Tawana Brawley!
Todd Presser: Click to watch
Ashley Todd told police she doesn't know how she got the "B" on her face and suspects she might have done it to herself in her car, but doesn't actually remember.

Police say she was very polite and very cooperative, however they have discovered she has a history of mental problems.

Cops say she is being charged with making a false report to police.

Click here to live chat!

Adrienne

Posted at 4:11PM on Oct 24th 2008 by Mike
_______________________

I did want to mention one thing, I am the most color-blind person I know, I treat all people the same, and apologize if I came off as offensive to you because that wasn't my intent.

Sunshineboz

Paging Patty Pathetic

Mike

95. Since your so gun-ho to label a person.. what would you label a Asian American citizen...racism is racism.

Posted at 4:11PM on Oct 24th 2008 by Mike
------------------------------
You don't get my point, I m trying to remove labels

And if I had to, and I can't think of why, I would call an "Asian American" a person/american of Asian descent

I usually don't call people one thing or another, it does erk me when we do tag people tho

Posted at 4:21PM on Oct 24th 2008 by Adrienne

I cant judge you.. i dont know you for that i apologize.

dianne

OMG, people, this girl has a history of mental problems, and some of you are ready to crucify her. She doesn't even remember carving the "B" in her face. Very sad situation.

mikey

75. Why do they always say a black man did it when they decide to kill their wives/children, cut themselves or get beat up by their daddy? I thought she looked too calm considering what she claimed she had been through. More of Pennsylvania's finest. lmao

Posted at 3:26PM on Oct 24th 2008 by Pittsburgh is Sh*tsburg
UM,get your facts right moron,she is from Texas.I'm from Pittsburgh,and i love living here.

Truth

Mentally ill..hmm..is she any different than the rest of McCain's supporters?

Adrienne

Posted at 4:30PM on Oct 24th 2008 by Mike
----------------------
Thanks :)

Obama girl

DIRTY WHORE!!! GO BACK TO YOUR TRAILER PARK.... TYPICAL WHITE-TRASH.

Mike

100. Posted at 4:30PM on Oct 24th 2008 by Mike
----------------------
Thanks :)

Posted at 4:34PM on Oct 24th 2008 by Adrienne

It makes me smile to when people are able to reconcile there differences.. Thank U : )

Barfalufugus

Very pathetic. She might have done it to herself in her car? Seek help, lady. You need it!

KHK

Haven't you folks figured out that people are mental no matter what their political party? Dems/Reps are just one entity with 2 nasty rearing heads!!

amf

Weren't they suspicious when the "B" was backwards? Maybe it was a crazy dyslexic Obama supporter!

Ang

hmmmm....fake what was the police's first hint? The fact the "B" was backwards, like it was done in a mirror?????? Like she is so important in the scheme of things to be targeted for such a crime! The fact that she falsely blamed anyone let alone a minority is sad. Can't believe so much racism still exist if I hear "possibly caucasian or light skinned hispanic" one more time I will scream!

Joseph

what is this? racist central? I ama white male and I am voting for Obama, I honestly believe a McCain / Palin ticket would be the worst thing possible for America, And when you speak of liars, you had better put them at the top of your list

Mr.Jones

TOLD YA SO!!! Now all the Republicans who were fighting tooth and nail last night about it being real, look like total jackasses!