Jacko: Stop! Pajama Time!

10/25/2008 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like our favorite child star might just be growing up.

Michael Jackson, seen here wearing adult-sized flannel PJ's, arrived at the home of long time gal-pal Liz Taylor for a good 'ole fashioned, age appropriate Pajama Party.

It should be noted that Liz, at 76 years, is neither a kid nor male.

No word yet on who won the pillow fight.

Ooooo Noooo!

Looks like he is so poor that he has resorted to wearing a table cloth from a cheap Italian restaurant! Pass the "Jesus Juice".

2098 days ago

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

First!!

Hey. I sleep in my everyday clothes. Does that make me weird??

jen newman

to #2: the answer is YES!

Jen

not2breckonedwith

No doubt he is a musical genius.....but aside from that, he is a weirdo and a pedophile. Any grown man who has sleep overs with a child and sleeps in the same bed with him is suspect. Especially when he was accused of it before and continued putting himself in the same situation. Glad this time there are no kids around.....I guess parents finally got a clue not to bring their children around him or to his never-ever land ranch (if he even still owns it)

deltaq49

shebakescheesecakes.com

LOL.No comment.

JJ

THROW THIS FREAK IN JAIL BEFORE HE INJURES SOMEONE...LIKE HIS KIDS!

not2breckonedwith

5. OooooNoooo is loossseeerrrrr! And Sweet Lady is a skanky loossseeer . Dont u have kitchen to clean o cook or something u trashy mideoker housewife! did i say Lezbo!

Posted at 1:02PM on Oct 25th 2008 by BY MICHAEL

Wow Michael, your spelling is stuck in the same level as your thought process....in the 4th grade. But, I know you aren't serious which makes it funny rather than sad.

Tammy

not2breckonedwith

9. My son is 12 and still comes in my bed and sleeps in my bed. I think it's perfectly fine. Last year I thought it might be strange so I took him to councelling but his councelor said that it's fine that he sleeps in my bed. I'm trying to enforce him to sleep in his bed, for he needs to independant. Michael used to sleep with all his brothers, therefore he doesn't think anything is wrong with it because it is innocent!!! Do you really think this brilliant man wouldn't hide that fact that he lets kids sleep in his bed if he was molesting them???? C'mon people. Michael is innocent and I'm glad he is home!

Posted at 1:28PM on Oct 25th 2008 by Tammy

1) That was your son. Those kids were not his children.
2) Those kids were not his brothers.
3) Even if he did not molest them, he is not so brilliant to put himself in the same predicament that landed him in court the first time. If you went to court and were accused of certain questionable behavior. would you keep repeating it only to be accused again? How is that brilliant?

Tammy

You have a point what?? I did ask myself that same question at one point and the answer that I came up with is that it was innocent and he know's it! MJ was not going to allow lies and ceceipt to control or dictate his life or how he felt about it. Listen, you obviously have your mind made up. So peace.

not2breckonedwith

To Tammy,

MJ may have slept with his brothers when he was younger, but as they get older and cross over into adult hood that activity seizes in normal men. MJ is in his 50s now. Most consider that inappropriate past puberty.

ILOVEYOUJANET!

Can he get any freakier!?!?! Pass the Jesus Juice

codestud3

i don't think michael sleeps with children... you people are just stupid...

Tammy

funny, excellent point! I understand! With that said, My son has a friend, that has a sister. When his friend stay's over, the sister wants to stay as well. The boy's will sleep in my son's room and the daughter (9yrs old) will ask if she can sleep in my bed with me. I tell her "sure" The girl and boy's mother doesn't give these kids the love that I give them, as a matter of fact the mother is a drunk alcoholic. These two children love coming to my house because I play simon says, game boards, bake with them.. I treat them as if they are my own and that is why I understand Michael and I'm 40 years old.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments