I'm Just Too Busy for Stupid Questions

10/26/2008 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Winehouse blew off a date with London cops last week ... Amy, unreliable? Get outta here.

The fuzz wanted to ask Amy questions about an incident in which she allegedly socked Sherene Flash at the End of Summer Ball in London last month, after Flash asked to have her photo taken with the celebuwreck.

The cops tell us the appointment will be rescheduled, and no legal action will be taken at this time. Reports that she's going to be arrested for assault are not true ... though possibly just premature.

#645732 - Cell Block H

Julian Meteor. Just the other day, your comment was about Nick Hogan's talent, now you are going to tell us that this wench is more talented than any of us? Get some new heroes, Julian. And you don't have to USE uppercase letters to let US know that YOU are making a POINT! We get it. As for talent, wrapping your lips around something, Amy (crackpipes) Nick (co@ks), doesn't take that much talent.

2085 days ago

whoahellwhole

So can I sue the government for being addicted to the internet or always checking TMZ because I believe it has made me un normally nosey?

2085 days ago

Barfalufugus

Wow, how she still gets up and moves around is beyond me. If she's drinking and drugging it as bad as people say, one would think she wold have even more health problems on top of the ones she already has. I loved Back to Black and it's a shame to see her destroy herself with addition and a lousy choice in a spouse.

2085 days ago

egriffin

A friend of mine showed me pictures of Amy Winehouse in her pre-drug days and I have to say she was quite sexy. Too bad she won't wake up because drugs are destroying her looks and talent fast!

2085 days ago

cheek2001

Funniest thing I've ever seen? No not Winehouse punching a fan, but a blog from a guy called Julian Meteor - he commented on this post earlier, click through from his pointless comment and arrive at a gem of a blog. One question - is he for real???
julianmeteor.blogspot.com

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2084 days ago

cheek2001

blah blah blah

2084 days ago

cheek2001

Funniest thing I've ever seen? No not Winehouse punching a fan, but a
blog from a guy called Julian Meteor - he commented on this post
earlier, click through from his pointless comment and arrive at a gem
of a blog. One question - is he for real???

2084 days ago