Hudson

ID's Bodies

10/26/2008 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer HudsonThe Cook County Medical Examiner told us Jennifer Hudson showed up to identify the bodies of her mother, Darnell, and brother Jason.

It's "standard operating procedure" for a family member to do this, but that doesn't mean it's easy.

UPDATE: William Balfour is now under the custody of the Illinois Department of Corrections. Cops told us the IDOC have taken Balfour for breaking the terms of his parole.

The nature of the violations are unclear, but we're told that although Balfour is in the custody of the IDOC, the "homicide investigation is still active and ongoing."

get your facts straight tmz

Solay..

stay in school. Seriously.

solay

Andrew,

I am afraid she didnt, does that answer your question. Did your moms Cut your Balls off and put them in a bag and mail them to your Father for child support when you was younger?

solay

WOW

Okay.

get your facts straight tmz

I hope police talked to Williams pregnant girlfriend.

I bet she had some role.

Fred

LOL @ Solay, oooh you got me there! You called me a sissy! My feelings are so hurt! I'll address the one sensible point you made and ignore all the other juvenile rubbish. If my kids "blew up", as you put it, I wouldn't expect a darn thing because it's not their responsibility to pay my way. I brought them into this world unwillingly, not the other way around. Now a shiftless lazy person looking for a handout might place that burden on their children. And just knowing how to spell and put a correct sentence together is not "fronting" or "trying to get a grade", it's common sense. It's easy to see why you would support relying on others to provide for you. Didn't hit it off too well with that school thing, eh? You can reply with more nonsense, just don't expect me to engage you any further. I feel like I've already killed off valuable brain cells just reading some of your posts...

Adrienne

Posted at 3:41PM on Oct 26th 2008 by Mo

Mo, that was great :)

andrew06

Thank You Mo God Bless You!

solay

Mo,

yeah you are a Sissy......I can Tell........Well the world is open to all type of people........and yes you have me using Brain Cells just like I have u using yours...I may not write well but you sure are reading and responding as you will read this comment.....LOL

Adrienne

I'd like to hear more evidence in this case, such as timelines, where they found William, was he bloody, when was Julian last seen, was there any evidence he was taken dead or alive, interesting things to work with.....

andrew06

solay go pray for yourself you need God!

solay

Andrew,

Your still reading and responding to me.....and you sentences are not that great either......LOL

get your facts straight tmz

Adrienne

They are not going to discuss those facts with the public, let alone the public doesn't need to know. But there are timelines if you google.

William was found at his pregnant girlfriends apartment.

Kesh

Hudson is hurting right now.I don't think that her mother wanted to move. Things happen to every one so don't think just because she didnt move her mother that this could not have gone down. And you don't know how much money she have. Any way J.Hudson I pray for you my son is all I have and if anythings was to happen to him I would not be able to live with myself. So I pray for your family anh hope that you find him and that he is still as one, not hurt or anything. Some people don't know what to say but the are some haters. You have my deepest pray.

Adrienne

Posted at 4:01PM on Oct 26th 2008 by WOW
-------------------------
thx :)

Sugarbee

To the subject at hand, this is just horrible in every way. And as to the feud between solay and multiple others, solay did you miss nap time again? Or are ya just cranky cause your mom grounded you to your room so you spend hours on this site being cold hearted and disrespectful. Sounds like you need a good spanking.