Jennifer Hudson

Reaches Out for Help

10/26/2008 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Hudson has joined the crusade for her missing nephew, Julian King, via her MySpace blog.

It reads: "Thank you all for your prayers and your calls. Please keep praying for our family and that we get Julian King back home safely. If anyone has any information about his whereabouts please contact the authorities immediately. Here is a picture of Julian and what he was last seen wearing. Once again thank you all for being there for us through this tough time."

Sincerely,
The Hudson Family

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

T-in-SD

What a nightmare for jennifer. Hope to goodness they find her nephew. What an awful time for jennifer. That really sucks. Thoughts and prayers to her.

kennedy

I can't imagine her pain.... wish there is something I could do for her. Death of a loved one is so painful, but this is unbea rable.

Barfalufugus

Ok, maybe I am stupid, but what does the video have to do with the subject of this thread?

solay

Jennifer should have never left her mother behind...she could have moved her moms out of the ghetto.

bestvenom123

Solay maybe her mother didnt want to move..have u ever thought of that dummy and how do you know that something would not have happened to her mother by the hands of someone else if she would have been with Jennifer.

ReRe

i live in a chicago suburb and cant believe all the coverage over this incident...had it been someone who didnt have any celebrity connection we would not of heard about it....

also on a side note, what kind of trailer-park person is J Hudson for making all this money and leaving her mom to live in one of the Ghetto-est neighborhoods in chicago...she should of seen this coming.

Barfalufugus

Yeah, and L.A. is the world's safest city. This was not a random act of voilence. This seems to truly have domestic written all over it. Everybody can sit back and say that Jennifer neeeded to take her family out of that neighborhood, but I think people make a valid point when they say that maybe her family wanted to stay. You can't force and adult to move anywhere that they don't want to, and maybe her family didn't want to leave their friends, jobs, or other family. Getting her mother to move wasn't Jennifer's responsibility. Moving would have been a decision the individual had to make. It's was not Jennifer's job,solay off the poor woman. She's having a hard enough time as it is.

solay

Bestvenom123

I am not talking of a race...I am talking of a class of people ....yes Dummys are Haters....thats why I took my moms out the hood when I came up........and I dont have a 3rd of what jennifer has....in 2008 nobody wanna stay in No Hood....She should have seen it coming.........She could have moved her a nieighborhood or two away........but that was the nastyiest house on the block.....in racist aS-S Chicogo.....come on...lets be real.....I truly hope Jennifers career flops cause what she did wit her mom is un forgivable....Her mother aint wanna stay there.

Laura

It has been said on the news by her mother's pastor that she DID want to stay in her own house in her own neighborhood. Even when JHud asked her if she wanted to move, her mom didn't want to leave her friends or her church. It was not Jennifer's responsibility to make her mother move. She has enough going on with this tragedy for some of you people to imply that she is even remotely responsible for this. This could have happened to this family in any other neighborhood just as easily. It was merely domestic violence and that can happen anywhere.

divine

kodos to you jenn for holding it together i know only the strong survive, its crazy all people think about money i bet your mom was the kind of person that always new where she came from which thats how down to earth women were she grew up there thats where she wanted to stay sometime just because you get fame and glory dont mean you want to be in it dont judge someone to you know its always three sides to a story keep your head up jenn.

Jackie from cleveland

I agree, it is not Jennifer's responsibility to shelter her family. Her mother made a choice to remain there for her own personal reason. This could happen in any suburb just as well. I just want Julian to be returned safe so the family (not just Jennifer) can bury their family and start the healing process.

Disgusting

if she weren't a celeb, there'd be no coverage, sick world

Jackie from cleveland

Solay, you are on another planet sweety, come back to earth. So what, you took your mom out of the ghetto. Why could'nt your mother remove herself. I don't need my kids to tell me when it's time to move. Jennifer's career is not going to flop no time soon either. It's obvious that you are upset, but you are totally off your meds today. Take a chill pill!

solay

Well she is a celebrity and her moms should have acted accordingly.....that family did not respect there position in life if they did really wanna stay living in the nastiest house on the block..........n----ggg---er's are jealous people and it sad.....moms living in a hood like that i am sure she knows how grimy bums are when they see the next man with something......Wake up! or listen to Hip Hop......Listen to NAS he schools you well on situation like this......I believe this lady could have avoided this.......N--gg---ers's ran up in her house and Gunned her down......For What?......she was a drug dealer or nothing....just a christain lady wit a celebrity daughter..........They Killed this later out of Haterade.....

solay

Nah Jackie

I think you are on another planet.......You would disrespect your Oscar winning award child by staying in some rat hole like that.....if you was my moms I would have you put on meds........

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments