McCain Drops Out of Race

10/26/2008 11:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John McCain's brother Joe just announced he's withdrawing from the campaign ... so now Palin really is John's #2.

Joe's announcement came days after a 911 tape surfaced, in which he bitched about traffic and then dropped the F-bomb.

The effect on McCain's campaign is unknown.

bite me

ezactly Mr A...if you arent for Obama, he wants you to go away or does what he can to Ban, boycott, or suppress what is being said negatively about him. Obama needs to grow some thicker skin. It makes me wonder if he believes this is gonna be a smooth ride if he becomes president.

I also wonder if he becomes president if he is going to treat foreign affairs the same? ignore itm ban it, boycott it, ect because he doesn't like it. Scary if you think about it

Mr. A

54. No where in this article posted my TMZ was Obama mentioned. Please find a I Hate Obama site and post your racist hatred there instead. We're quite happy bashing McCain's brother for being a moron.

Posted at 8:14PM on Oct 26th 2008 by Gypsy

Just let us know the rules on being hateful and ignorant and we'll try to adjust to YOUR guidelines for when it's appropriate and when it's not......dumbass!

moveover

Idiot!

stupid women & the religious right

I want Mr. A to tell us what is so wonderful about McCain..
and while he's at it, I would LOVE to hear what Louis Farrahkan has to do with Joe McCain calling 911 for a traffic report, then taking himself out of his brother's campain..
ready....go!

Obama is a Communist

Every Democrat ever elected to the White House has had a loser brother. How is Rodger Clinton doing living in that run down bungalo in Long Beach with a pit bull? How about Billy Carter? Lets not even get started wtih Ted Kennedy.

Mr. A

How is somebody that's constantly em battling his fellow countrymen and pitting them against each OTHER, suppose to turn around and then DEFEND us?

Mr. A

Liz~

Try to keep up with the discussion would ya?

Having McCain as our next President instead of Obama is easily answered by asking which would make a better parent...a 17 year old ambitious overly eager juvenile wanting to PLAY adult and wants to jump start that desire by bringing another mouth to feed into the world, unprepared and naive to the responsibilities involved with nothing more than a lot of BIG talk about themselves...

..or somebody that actually is an adult, has experience, some useful understanding of everything that's required, is prepared mentally and financially to take on such a responsibility and has been there and done that already?

Obama needs to grow up a little more before I'd feel comfortable in his abilities. The Dems are desperate and shoving this guy in our face too much as the MAN! It smells to me!

Sharona

I do not want an angry, unstable OLD man for president, nor do I want Ms. Palin for VP. She is attractive and probably a nice person, but under Charlie Gibson's relatively gentle questioning, she was unable to answer a single one of his questions.

Time to give young, enthusiastic, diplomatic Obama a chance, along with Joe Biden, a sometimes blunt but well seasoned Washington vet.

Mr. A., I see you have been sitting here all day. I taught my a.m. aerobics class, then spent the day riding my Harley with other bike enthusiasts/friends enjoying this beautiful New England Fall day. I'm off to bed - Mondays as a K-2 teacher are always a bit crazy (in a good way!) Night all, peace.

Mr. A

Posted at 9:57PM on Oct 26th 2008 by Liat

I picked my daughter up at the airport, drove her over to see my oldest daughters new baby girl..my grand daughter. I stopped by my new apartment and did some personal cleaning and preparations for moving in later this week. Actually rode my bike around the neighborhood myself, with dog running along beside me..unleashed (she's attached to me like a parent and won't leave my side) then i had to settle in and watch my BROWNS beat some Jaguar's and in between all of THAT...YES, I've been hitting the blog sites off and on and in between real life activities.

See the pathetic nature of these comments folks. Somebody doesn't like your opinion and disagrees with it, its protocol to just bash and hate on the individual with issues like grammar or time spent at particular site. can't argue with facts, just belittle the person with accusations against their lives or family...I've seen it all before.

Childish.

stupid women & the religious right

cute analogy Mr. A

too bad neither of those scenarios is John McCain..(mentally OR financially!)
and none of that had anything to do with which of his policies you happen to find appealing..
and NOTHING that you are saying has anything to do with this thread...

sorry!

DD8V92

PEOPLE ARE WANTING HEALTH CARE. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ISSUE.
OBAMA WANTS TO GIVE EVERY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT HEALTHCARE, SCHOOL MONEY, DRIVERS LICENSE BEFORE
MAKING THEM US CITIZENS. THINK OF THE INFLUX OF ILLEGALS WE WILL HAVE. WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT WILL DO FOR HEALTH CARE SYSTEM, THAT ALREADY IS BAD SHAPE----PLAN ON LONG LINES, NOT TO MENTION THE QUALITY. tHINK ABOUT THE SECURITY RISK HERE. NOT EVERT ILLEGAL IS FROM SOUTH OF THE BORDER, THAT MEANS ANY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. ARE YOU AWARE THAT THE PEOPLE WHO CRASHED THOSE PLANES, 8 OF THEM HAD VALID DRIVERS LICENSES AND COULD VOTE, BUT WERE NOT US CITIZENS??
THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING WHEN YOU VOTE.

Party 'till you die!

That's ok, Mr. A and bite me. Go ahead and spam the board and attempt to brow beat people down with your lies, fear, and paranoia. It's only about a week more until you and your candidate lose and perhaps you will go away in disgust. It will be a good day! We will just sit back and laugh at you. Embrace your fears and hate, because that is about all you know.

LOIS

Come on people, like it or not...the only choice is John McCain. Do you want the leader of thisd Country to be an extremeist? NO. A man who worshiped a anti-American? NO. Who has ties with terrorists and other radical? NO. A man who personally wrote in his book that he would stand by Muslims and not the USA? NO. His wife Michelle was not proud of her country till Obama was nominated? NO. All issues aside, we can not afford to vote for anyone but McCain! For the love of your Country, red-white-blue..McCain 08

dj

BIRDS OF A FEATHER ARE BORN TOGETHER

DD8V92

I saw a picture of Obama dressed like the Pied Piper with 4 mice following him: One had CBS on his chest, one with MSNBC, one with NBC and the last one CNN, But not one with FOX, IMAGINE THAT!!