McCain Drops Out of Race

10/26/2008 11:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John McCain's brother Joe just announced he's withdrawing from the campaign ... so now Palin really is John's #2.

Joe's announcement came days after a 911 tape surfaced, in which he bitched about traffic and then dropped the F-bomb.

The effect on McCain's campaign is unknown.

let's save the world

Thank you, Barbara West! Finally, someone is asking the Obama campaign some serious questions about where they intend to go.
Unsurprisingly, the Obama camp didn't feel the need to answer. Keep the people in the dark for 9 more days.
The media will be back to asking about Palin's wardrobe and tanning bed soon enough.

AL GOREs VAGINA

Posted at 3:41AM on Oct 27th 2008 by bdfhliheroihdbawhdfgjoewriohjasdhwohghwe

The above listed screen name is that of a Mentally Disturbed person!

AL GOREs VAGINA

Time to put Uncle Joe Biden to bed before he steps on his D**K again!

AL GOREs VAGINA

The Republicans look like they WANT to lose in November

I don't think so, SMUCK!

What goes around will come around, Harvey

94. Are they afraid of being asked a truthful and honest question???
They can question Sarah Palin in the most horrible interviews, and mutilate her and her family, but these straight forward questions from a woman who, by the way, should be on National TV, not just a local station....are snubbed by the O/B campaign! My oh My.

Posted at 3:50AM on Oct 27th 2008 by Not fair
==============================================

The only reason for why two respectful and comparatively gentle interviews (Gibson and Couric) were "horrible" for Sarah Palin is because she blew it during both of them.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

99. The Republicans look like they WANT to lose in November

I don't think so, SMUCK!
####################

It looks like someone hit a nerve.

not2breckonedwith

Why is everyone on here tearing each other down? We all live together in this fine Country. We need to learn to be accepting of each others differences.

not2breckonedwith

Geez, I bet people from other countries are on this site, thinking that us Americans are a bunch of idiots. Stop proving them right.

Mr.Jones

#25

Was that supposed to get a rise out of people? LMAO!

Kat

The Republicans will lose in November, and you will lose your 401k too through their plan to nationalize them! The Fairness Doctrine will take away free speech. Welcome to the United Socialist States of America. That is how it is going to be around here.

not2breckonedwith

I'm feeling very mavericky today. What should I eat for breakfast?

Kat

According to the Democrats' plan, you will only receive a 3% return on the money that the government invests in government bonds adjusted to inflation. I don't want the government borrowing my money from my retirement fund, because I have worked too damn hard to get it. What about college for my children? I guess the Democrats are going to give it to the welfare recipients.

not2breckonedwith

109. I'm feeling very mavericky today. What should I eat for breakfast?

Posted at 8:17AM on Oct 27th 2008 by Sarah Palin

How about some Wheaties. You need all the energy you can get. Afterall, you may have to use your brain today.

Kat

Obama is not from the Democratic party, but from a socialist party. Read Karl Marx 101.

Kat

Palin is hardly stupid c'untface.