Body Found

Matches Missing Boy

10/27/2008 10:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chicago cops have found the body of a child and are investigating whether it's the body of Jennifer Hudson's nephew, Julian King. The medical examiner has not yet made an ID, but we are now told the body is that of a 7-year-old African American boy, the same age and race as Julian.

The body was found inside a 1994 white Chevy Suburban. It is the same SUV owned by Jason Hudson, the murdered brother of Jennifer. Before his arrest, cops were looking for William Balfour, the suspect and estranged husband of Jennifer's sister. The license plate of the Suburban matches Jason's SUV.

The SUV was found a few miles from the area where cops arrested Balfour.

The SUV is now being towed from the scene. Unclear if the body is still at the scene. No ID so far.

Neighbors say the vehicle has been parked there since Saturday. Balfour was arrested Friday night.

The SUV has been towed with the body still inside the vehicle. The SUV is now at a police garage in Chicago.

Story developing
...

REHAB... I WONDER!

OMG, This was done by a sick and heartless person. I pray that justice will be served !!!

Jade

OMG! My thoughts and prayers are with the Hudson Family.

Tlady832

My prayers go out to the mother of Julian as well as the family.

Lisa Meyers

so william didn't do it - okay BUT WHY WOULD HE PLEAD THE FIFTH!!??? he loved that little boy, even he owed drug money, doesn't that all go out the door when it comes to lilttle man? SNITCH DAMN IT!! and if Julia did it - I don't even want to think of this .. I'm out, i've had too much sadness with this story already :( i just can't, i can't ...

Anna Hagy

So Sad, My prayers to the family.
WHAT THE HELL NEIGHBORS SAW THE VECHICLE SINCE SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me people are that naive. It has been all over the news etc. No one in that area saw it! Or are they just all
drugged and boozed up they don't know what is going on. Sad SAD STORY and a sad world we live in. Wake up people!!

Words can not express

OMG!! this is just tooo sad.. words can't express. OMG! poor little boy.. Rest in Peace baby..

ann

Hudson family, you are in my prayers

kATHERINE

I cannot believe someone would do this to a child. This person needs to pay big time. I can't imagine what this poor family must be going thru. The only thing that is a bright note, is that he is in heaven with his grandmother, the person that took care of him a lot. My heart breaks for them. This is horrible, just horrible.
Hudson family we will keep you in our prayers!

rd

So tragic. Shame on anyone who throws their politics into this thread. Insensitive anti-Obama bloggers will burn in hell next to the perpetrators of this horrific crime. Shame shame shame.

notafanofnasty

What is wrong with the "neighbors" that say the vehicle has been there since Saturday???The license plate info and vehicle description has been all over the news all weekend, and they just found it now? Someone please explain this crap to me!!!

bew

Chigago is a freaking crime ridden hell hole thanks to liberal politicians like Obama who have done nothing for the people of the state of Illinois to stop the murder rate, and crime except feed off thier suffering as they climb thei own personal ladders of success. Think about that. He cant even "change" his own state and protect the kids yet sheeples want him as president of them all.

diana

wake up everyone, wake up. we can't tolerate this stuff anymore. we can't let this child die in vain. things have to change!!!

shebakescheesecakes.com

God Bless the Hudson Family.

nyny

"Neighbors say the vehicle has been parked there since Saturday." Are you telling me, that with all of the press about this story that not 1 person called to say that this vehicle, (the very one that they have been searching for) was parked in their neighborhood ????
I am so sorry for the Hudson family, RIP sweet boy.

SAD

My heartfelt sympathies to Jennifer and her family especially her sister. We truly don't know if this is Julian, however, my entire parish has been praying for his safe return and for you and the family. Just know that your fans love you very much and may you find comfort, peace and strength through all this tragedy. GOD BLESS and LOTS OF LOVE..