Body Found

Matches Missing Boy

10/27/2008 10:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chicago cops have found the body of a child and are investigating whether it's the body of Jennifer Hudson's nephew, Julian King. The medical examiner has not yet made an ID, but we are now told the body is that of a 7-year-old African American boy, the same age and race as Julian.

The body was found inside a 1994 white Chevy Suburban. It is the same SUV owned by Jason Hudson, the murdered brother of Jennifer. Before his arrest, cops were looking for William Balfour, the suspect and estranged husband of Jennifer's sister. The license plate of the Suburban matches Jason's SUV.

The SUV was found a few miles from the area where cops arrested Balfour.

The SUV is now being towed from the scene. Unclear if the body is still at the scene. No ID so far.

Neighbors say the vehicle has been parked there since Saturday. Balfour was arrested Friday night.

The SUV has been towed with the body still inside the vehicle. The SUV is now at a police garage in Chicago.

Story developing
...

plantalittlesunshine

My heart breaks for this family. I cannot imagine what they are going thru but we all pray for strength as you deal with this tragedy. I also hope whoever did this will get what they deserve. Oh MY GOD! Please comfort this family.

Kat

So so Sorry for the family. I'm baffled though, can someone please tell me why Julia Hudson still has her estraged husband listed on her friends list and listed as her 2nd best friend on myspace all the while accepting messages of condolences for her loss, i know she's been on there so it can't be she's mourning, she's accepted friends since the tragedy, please Julia, it's time to stop the denial that lead to this tradgedy in the first place and take him off of there already, i'm sure he will be charged for this soon and it's disrespectful to the deceased to have him up there still.

fo real

GIVE THIS POS TO THE BIGGEST MAN IN THE HUDSON FAMILY AND LET HIM KILL HIM. THE FAMILY SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET THERE HANDS ON THIS POS. THIS IS AWFUL AND IM SOO SAD TO HEAR THE NEWS. OBAMA BETTER GIVE THE DEATH PENALTY FOR THIS. THERE IS NO WAY WE SHOULD PAY TO KEEP THIS POS ALIVE. HE SHOULD BE SHOT OUT BACK OF THE POLICE STATION.

gaby

how can anyone murder a child in cold blood? my heart is breaking for what Jennifer and Julia are going through, to lose their whole family like this is something no one should EVER have to face.

T-in-SD

I'm sick over this situation. That really sucks. Poor Jennifer and her family. That little guy does not deserve to be killed. The murderer is going to be facing a nasty life both alive and in the trenches of hell. Death is too good for him.

I cannot imagine a worse living nightmare that Jennifer Hudson is experiencing this weekend. just tragic and irreparable.

lily

not2breckonedwith

44. If William Balfour did this, which seems likely, don't bother giving him the death penalty. Just send him to prison and put him in the general population. He is now a child killer and we all know how convicts feel about that. I hope when they beat him to death he lives long enough to suffer.

Posted at 10:23AM on Oct 27th 2008 by lily

They get raped first. And then beat to death.

let's save the world

hey "bew" #34...

i AM WITH YOU ON THAT COMMENT

HE IS USELESS

HE IS A CON-MAN

Melinda

That SUV was there since Saturday, the plates are still on, everything matches, and with all this press not one person called in on that day exactly!? That's crazy.

shirleyfeeney

I actually have tears in my eyes over this...it's so unfair. That poor little boy...

My thoughts are with Jennifer and Julia.

sslah

I am so sorry for the Hudson family.RIP

HH

jerseygirl707

this story gets more horrifying each minute. A seven yr old? WTF could he have done to have his life ended in this way? the identity of the boy may not be released yet, but indications seem strong. whatever the boy's name is, may your sould now be home in God's care little angel.

Barfalufugus

This is so sad. I agree with the post that stated that if the vehicle matching the missing SUV were in my neighborhood since Saturday, I would have phoned someone to come out and verify if that was the car that they were looking for. It may have even been too late at that point, but at least the child could have been found.

I find the comment that conman made on the first page to be disgusting at this somber time. Using the death of a child to make a dig at a politician is really low. I don't care who you are voting for, remarks like that are gross and awful.

I really hope (probably in vain), that all of the racist comments can stay out of this. A child that did not deserve to die, is now dead, and I sincerely hope people can be decent about this.

My thoughts are with the Hudson family and I hope that they have the support that they need right now at this terrible time for them.

Luciana

I saw the header in Foxnews.com and all I could say was, "Oh no, no no no no no...."
That poor baby, that poor family! To know the terror he must have been suffering during his final moments, to loose a child in such a horrific manner. I can't imagine and no words can comfort them. They've lost so, so much in the last few days. If Balfour DID harm that baby I hope he gets what he has coming to him in prison.....and we know he will. For all their wrongs, they don't like child molesters and baby killers in prison!!

NCGirl

I'm at work right now, in Cube Land USA. And as I read this headline first on MSNBC.com, then on CNN.com, then on TMZ.com I am crying at my desk for this poor little boy, his grandmother and uncle, and of course for his surviving family members. This little boy never did anything wrong to anyone and he was forced to leave this world in the worst possible way and alone and scared. My god. What is our society doing? My thoughts, prayers, and tears to this family. No one deserves this. That bastard should be executed pronto.