Details

Of Brutal Murder

10/27/2008 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New reports about the body believed to be Julian King, Jennifer Hudson's 7-year-old nephew.

The Chicago Tribune cites law enforcement sources who say the boy was shot multiple times while in the back of the vehicle. Police are testing the clothing of the suspect in custody for gunshot residue -- we believe that to be William Balfour, the estranged husband of Jennifer Hudson's sister.

Story developing ...

NYone

Please pray for this family

fo real

THIS POS THAT DID THIS SHOULD BE KILLED NOW. AMERICANS SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY TO KEEP THIS POS ALIVE AFTER HE TOOK THE LIFE OF A 7 YEAR OLD BOY.

mare

I don't believe in the death penalty but this is the case to bring it back. I hope they kill this bastard who hurt this poor innocent little boy.

God rest his soul and may this family have God by their side during this horrible time.

Jade

WTF!!! How could anyone do this to a 7 year old child? Wow that just pissed me off. What did he do to deserve this? My heart goes out to the Hudson Family.

justsayin'

Get the bastard.
:( Poor little boy!
RIP julian, Darnell, and Jason.

Thoughts are with Jennifer and Julia

Sherie

This is so sck. How terrilbly sad. What on earth would anyone feel the need to murder a 7 year old for? This just breaks my heart. This poor child's mother. I cannot express how deeply saddened I am for this child's family. What on earth is happening to this world? Why, why? God help this baby and his family. My heart breaks for them all.

Melissa

My heart goes out to Julian.

I have nothing for the family who allowed this animal into their home.

Barfalufugus

As I write this post, a family is suffering. Families all over are suffering. Suffering isn't even the word to describe what is happening to some people around the world right now. I think it is sad that anyone should have to suffer such a loss. Rich or poor...it makes no difference who we are. Class, pay scale and material things do not make a difference. Anybody can have something precious taken from them at any time and at any place.

I hope that the future holds good things for Jennifer and for any other person in the world holds peace (no matter where they are from and no matter what they do or do not have).I hope for peace and happiness for people and I offer prayer and condolences for those who whave lost someone special and that are having hard times. It's easy to get lost in this election and it's easy for people to jump up and say horrible things to anger people. At the end of the day, really, what has anyone accomplished? Nothing but words.

I offer a challange to anybody reading this.

toodlz

when i seen the picture of the little boy, i just sat and cried...i will never understand how anybody could do that to him...i hope that this man suffers for the rest of his miserable life, for what he has done to this family...the death penanlty would be too easy of a way out for him...i hope he lives to be 100 and spends every day from now until then, behind bars...i hear inmates love molesters and abusers of children (they have their own way of dealing with them in prison!) and i can't wait for this coward to get what is coming to him...

stepnia

I HOPE THEY FIND WHOMEVER DID THIS AND THE REASONING BEHIND IT.
People on === A g e l e s s Mate.com === are all talking about this; BTW, it's the place where May-December Romance starts, hot cougars and sexy young men meet and mingle!!

Veronica

So sad...this is what happens when women get involved with drug dealers! ... R.I.P. Julian

h20

What is it with parents who take it upon themselves to kill their family members along with themselves? How does that help? Who gave them the right to speak for the life of their family members? This is awful, because if the body isn't that of Julian's, it is some other poor youngster. WHY?

fo real

DEATH PENALTY NOW. AND DONT MAKE US KEEP THIS POS ALIVE FOR YEARS. HE SHOULD BE KILLED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IF THERE WERE ANY LAW MAKERS WITH BALLS OUT THERE, THEY WOULD LET JENNIFER HUDSONS FAMILY KILL THE SOB.

Kelly

What in the HOLY F-ING HELL was that guy thinking? How could he hate someone so much to not only kill the parent and brother of his estranged girlfriend/wife but also her child? What a monster! May he burn in hell!

Aisha

I pray Jennifer Hudson,
To have strenght when weakeness seems easy. I pray she has courage when despair seems better gasped. I pray see continue the love her mother and brother would have wished for her had they still been here on earth. I pray that God grants her wings above adversity.
I can not feel your anguish, however, I greive with you, knowing there is no challenge in heaven or earth that God can't see you through.. Jennifer don't let the devil win go head and greive now but allow God to restore your strenght.

Love you as the talent woman you are continue to shine.

Aisha