Details

Of Brutal Murder

10/27/2008 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New reports about the body believed to be Julian King, Jennifer Hudson's 7-year-old nephew.

The Chicago Tribune cites law enforcement sources who say the boy was shot multiple times while in the back of the vehicle. Police are testing the clothing of the suspect in custody for gunshot residue -- we believe that to be William Balfour, the estranged husband of Jennifer Hudson's sister.

Story developing ...

DJW

To look at that sweet childs face tears me up. What a beautiful child he was. Those eyes say it all. At least he is in heaven with his grandma and uncle. God bless his little soul bless the rest of his family. May his killer rot in hell. No room for forgivness here.

sameoldsameold

This is just another sad, tragic chapter of black on black crime. My heart's out 2 the Hudson Family. My question is - when will the senseless killing stop? when there's no-one left?

Leslie

Her myspace page also said under children 'I didn't ask for him but he is here anyways'...NICE....

Millz

How horrific. Anyone who harms a child is the biggest coward in the world and I pray that the state seeks the death penalty in this case!

Erika

God Bless this little boy, may be rest in Heaven. To his Mother I pray you will go on and fight for justice. And to the person that took this precious life from his family and his mother I pray you meet you maker soon.

Megan

I'm so sad about this but in a way...it's no telling what this little boy witness before his own demise and what type of emotional damage it would have done to him. He's in a much better place.

Tracy

First of all, my heart goes out to the whole family (even the mother) even though I think she could have prevented this.

Let this be a lesson to all young mothers who are with somebody who has the potential to be violent, think of your children first and then yourself.

RIP Julian

Ellelque

This is why we have the death penalty. The murderer needs the max!

Patty

this is sooo sad and depressing in so many ways! who and how can someone take 3 innocent lifes? the mother, the brother and the baby boy?! that person will be a monster in my eyes and in GODS eyes! thats real pathetic of the killler. he should be tortured and and be miserable for the rest of his life!

takin an innocent life is just beyond low. he just earned his ticket to hell. and god will punish him 4ever.
whoever the sick monster is hopefully gets caught and brought to justice.

i will be praying for Jennifer and Julia Hudson. their in great grief 1st is the mother and brother and now its the baby boy.

rot in hell u sick minded monster.

R.I.P Darnell Hudson (mother)
R.I.P Jason Hudson (brother)
R.I.P Julian King (nephew)

will be in my prayers.

bcarefulwhatuwish4

Posted at 3:21PM on Oct 27th 2008 by Virgo70

No, her myspace page said, whether I wanted kids or not, his ass is here. Guess he really meant a lot to her. He was just a product of her favorite sport, sex and finding good d*ick. Well Julia, his ass isn't here anymore and maybe you should find a new sport.
Women like this should never have children. The children always pay for the parents sins.

RIP Julian with your Grandmother and Uncle. You are in a better place now.

Leslie

Posted at 3:21PM on Oct 27th 2008 by Virgo70

RIP Julian with your Grandmother and Uncle. You are in a better place now.

Posted at 3:33PM on Oct 27th 2008 by RIP Julian

Sorry for the misquote...it means the same to me...

Melissa

Does she have other children? Her myspace page has a comment about "JULIAN AND HIS SISTER TAMIA 4 AND THEIR BIG BROTHER GREG 5".

priscilla

I almost cried when I read this I cant believe someone would do this to such a beautiful young boy with so much life ahead of him. I hope the coward gets what they deserve.

greg holston

More than half you people posting here are probably against the death penalty...

Adrienne

hey folks, her myspace was ridiciulous, however, a lot of the things on there were her "survey" results look at it again, these are survey results mostly

I am not saying she was good or anything, just mis-quoted

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments