Details

Of Brutal Murder

10/27/2008 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New reports about the body believed to be Julian King, Jennifer Hudson's 7-year-old nephew.

The Chicago Tribune cites law enforcement sources who say the boy was shot multiple times while in the back of the vehicle. Police are testing the clothing of the suspect in custody for gunshot residue -- we believe that to be William Balfour, the estranged husband of Jennifer Hudson's sister.

Story developing ...

omggggggggggg2

wait...did he kill his own son????????????
why???
i thought he had issues with his wife????
sicko!!!!!!!

Brandy A

How can you shoot a 7 year old little boy? Multiple times, no less! The wrenching fear that child must have felt before he died should be visited upon the killer on a daily basis for the rest of his natural life. It's bad enough that someone kills in a fit of rage in a domestic dispute. But you don't kill a kid.

ME

POOR LITTLE INNOCENT CHILD. HE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN THESE GROWN UP'S PROBLEMS. I FEEL SORRY FOR JENNIFER/SHE'S BEEN THROUGH HELL AND NOW HAS TO IDENTIFY THIS POOR KID'S BODY. GOD BLESS HER AND HER FAMILY. I HOPE THE MAN THAT DID THIS FRIES HIS ASS OFF.

lottery60

My heart goes out to the family and prayers who ever did this should be lockup for life with no parole if Balfour did this he should have a speedy trial don't let him set in jail for a long time send him far away so he can see how it feels to have no visiters he needs to rot in hell if he did this to the Hudson family what is wrong with the court system Balfour should had serve all his time leapord spots never chances. Once again God Bless the Family

del

The reason the dealth penalty has been put on hold in IL is that the IL justice system was so incredibly corrupt that 18 people on death row were found to be NOT guilty with the help of DNA, etc. Clean up your justice system, IL, and your Governor will re-start your already existing death penalty so you can execute trash like the murderer of this family.

Melinda

That bastard should rot in hell. How can he shoot that innocent baby!

Melinda

That bastard should rot in hell! How can he shoot that baby!

Been there

God bless you Hudson family, this not only makes me sick but brings back heart ache. My nephew too was murdered by his mothers man only last year 10-30-08 in Chicago at the young age of 3. We feel your pain and are praying for your family. God will take care of the person or people for you. Keep faith.

ldc

Such a horrible thing to do to a child. I do not believe in the death penalty, but in a case where a child was murdered, I say bring back the chair and let the person who did this be elotrocuted (slowly). Lethal injection is too kind of punishment.

God be with the family.......God Bless

Ok

I know you guys are all up in arms over this and you should be but it happens every day, to lots of people, it just happens that these people have ties to a famous person that you actully care.....I pray for all families touched by violence.

native american mom

DEMOCRATS FOR MCCAIN
Your vile comments sully the death of an angel.
You belong beside the killer of that baby.

brandy lynn

i am in shock,,how can some one be so heartless to take the life of a precious little boy ,,,as a mother & aunt i cant even begin to imagine how jennifer & julia feel,,my heart hurts for them,,,i just dont understand how people could be so damn evil!!!& to people who are saying julia was a bad mother,,how dare you? none of you know her personally & to judge her from things she may have said on her myspace,,is just wrong & ignorant!!! my thoughts & prayer to her family.
R.I.P baby boy Julian King
R.I.P Darnell Hudson
R.I.P Jason Hudson

DRZA

When tragic stuff i the news happens, i tend to turn a deaf ear. Im your typical late 20's male. Party on the weekends chase chicks. Burn the hippie lettuce. Rough house...you get the picture. but reading this story, I actually shed a tear. God bless this little boy. My prayers are with you. R.I.P.

Kathryn

He was such a cutie. How anyone could harm this darling child (any child, really) is beyond me. What is this world coming to? I hope to God that whoever does this is removed from the Planet. My prayers go out to Ms. Hudson and her family. I hope they find the strength to go on with their lives knowing that we are all praying for them.

mis rock N roll

i think that todays society is ridiculous.. to kill a 7 year old little boy who hasnt seen life is to not believe in god and live a misreable unhappy life. whoever did this will pay!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments