FBI

Closing in On ID'ing Body

10/27/2008 1:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The FBI has now said the body discovered today in an SUV in Chicago is "believed to be" that of Julian King, Jennifer Hudson's 7-year-old nephew.

Chicago cops have not yet commented.

It is worth noting -- the Amber Alert for Julian has been called off.

sarcasm

I'm not much of a Christian but i have to believe that God is with this family. I especially hope that all 3 people that perished are happy with their loved ones and God in heaven.

TT

RIP. Obama couldn't get his city in order; what makes people think he can do it for the country.

Joann

I hope William doesn't get the death penalty, that would be an easy out for him.

I'd like to think of him wasting away, spending every day thinking about his huge ego blow, that caused him to kill an innocent child.

That POS should get cold food, and no money on his account, no MySpace to brag about being related to Jennnifer, no thug life.

Kiki

Yeah I'm sure this convicted felon went into a gun store, filled out an application, waited 7 days then came back and bought the gun. THESE GUNS ARE STOLEN AND BOUGHT ON THE STREET!!!!!!!! GUN LAWS DON"T PERTAIN TO STREET THUGS AND GANGS!!!!! The only people gun laws affect are the honest people trying to protect their homes and families. They follow the rules. Yes there are a few exceptions but thugs, drug dealers and felons will not go throught the proper channels to purchase a gun. Open your mind and think. If one of these thugs burst your door down and tried to rob and murder your family with a STOLEN GUN wouldn't it be fair for you to have one to protect your family or just sit there like sitting duck waiting to die????

Diva

Stop with your politics on this type of thread can you guys just shut up and give condolescends please this aint the type of story to start a political debate..Sorry to the whole Hudson family their in a better place now...Oh and Amy ur a doucheb*g

atomic811

Gun control is not the answer. You remove guns the only people having them will be criminals. Also the second amendment is there for our protection from our government. If the government gets out of control and orders the army into the streets to put us in camps how do we fight back with no weapons. You say England did something. Yup they took away guns and put up more cameras. It is more of a police state than the United States is becoming.

Aryel

to Amy: I am not one to start conflict but I honestly thought you could have save that message for your own self. I mean i think that was totally uncalled for. This isnt a time for the "i told you so, or the what did you expect"Just leave well wishes and prayers for the family it is no time for drama.
to the Hudson sisters: I am truly sorry that you guys are going through this ordeal, I pray that God gives you strength to get through this tough time, you are in my prayers God Bless you

LeeLee

My dear Jennifer, my heart and PRAYERS go out to you, your sister, and your family. What a tremendous loss of life. An innocent little boy. I can only imagine the pain and soul aching your family is going thru. Julia, I am a mother, I can't begin to imagine your pain and loss. Whether a domestic situation, or a revenge killings or whatever, you must not feel guilty for you mother not wanting to move. I pray that the authorities apprehend these murders immediately. STAY IN PRAYER, GOD IS A MIRACLE WORKER!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!! LeeLee

workisgood

This doesn't seem to be the right time for 'our' opinions on anything, we have little facts to base our thoughts on. Especially personal decisions made by again NOT a celebrity but their family. It IS the time for Prayers for them and they have mine and my families.

janebird

Red Bull 420, it's Sara Palin we see pictured posing with big guns not Obama. If these republicans actually cared enough to create better gun control laws we would see less of this type of tragedy. But people like her just sit up there in their happy little place and when they hear about shootings such as this they just think "oh it's a "community" problem". That's the attitude. Whenever there are shootings in black neighborhoods they just look at as a "black problem" and do nothing about it. Then when white kids shoot up schools suddenly it's a national crisis and they just say "the boys were bullied and outcasts" Give me a break. Something HAS to be done about controlling the access to guns.

fo real

THE KILLER SHOULD BE HANDED OVER TO JENNIFER HUDSONS FAMILY..AND LET THEM DEAL WITH THE POS!! THIS POOR BOY DID NOT DESERVE THIS. THE MOTHER SHOULD HAVE LOOKED A LITTLE CLOSER AT WHO SHE HAD AROUND HER YOUNG SON. THIS IS AWFUL AND THE DEATH PENALTY NEEDS TO BE PUT IN PLACE. MY HEART GOES OUT TO THIS YOUNG BOY.

janebird

Gun control is not the answer? So just allow easy access like that for everyone? Any nutcase can get their hands on a rifle and it's fine? That's ridiculous. If gun control doesn't solve anything then how come once England and Australia implemented it everything changed and now you NEVER hear about shootings like this anymore. Please wake up and stop your stupid "I have my hunting rights" People are dying.

Carolyn

Poor baby! This is so sad! No matter what some of you have been saying about his weight ect. that little boy deserved none of this. May he rest in peace and may his killer be brought to justice. I am praying for the family!

Yawn

My heart breaks for this family. Jennifer and Julia only have each other now and the pain they must feel is beyond our comprehension. This beautiful child got caught in the middle of the most horrific situation and now he is gone, too. I don't even know how anyone will ever heal from this. As for gun laws, it is a joke to think that any gun law will stop the bad guys from still getting guns. It's naive to think that is even possible. To Jennifer and Julia, I am so sorry for your losses.

babymomma

that is so friggin sad!!!