FBI

Closing in On ID'ing Body

10/27/2008 1:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The FBI has now said the body discovered today in an SUV in Chicago is "believed to be" that of Julian King, Jennifer Hudson's 7-year-old nephew.

Chicago cops have not yet commented.

It is worth noting -- the Amber Alert for Julian has been called off.

Adrienne

I get a background check on every person I date, it's cheap and it can save you time and money in the long run.

Cost less than $25

I suggest everyone get a background check on their mate

tired of ignorance!

would all you idiots stop making this a political thing? obviously it has had nothing to do with Obama or McCain, or anti or pro choice, and sorry to say but it doesn't have anything to do with gun laws. if people want to do something, people will find a way to do it. It's sad but true.

And #67- I don't support abortion, but there are plenty of people who do and if it's made illegal than someone is bound to end up going to some back alley illegal practice and end up loosing her uterus, or bleeding out and needing real medical help, or even dying.

This poor little boy suffered because of something no one could have predicted and it's unfair to blame when we don't know the whole truth to what has happened. And it's unfair to turn his death into a political throw! No one ever deserves to suffer through such a trauma, let alone a defenseless child who was probably so trusting or so afraid that he didn't know what to do to try protect himself or get help,

BuddyLee001

Dearest JaneBird,

This is about the Hudson Family and the horrible actions of some sick person/people. Get over yourself and your agenda for just a little while and be quiet!! In other words shut your mouth, you make me sick....

goodstuff

# 59 TT - you said: "59. RIP. Obama couldn't get his city in order; what makes people think he can do it for the country." Mind telling me when Obama was mayor or police chief of Chicago? Maybe you should try your reading skills at wikipedia. Richard M. Daley is the current mayor, and Jody "J.P." Weis the police chief. I think they would have to be addressed to clean Chicago, not an IL senator.

suzysnowflake

you missed the point - Do you really think we,, Americans, care what other countries think of us? Not really. I dont care if the whole country shot each other I am so proud to be an AMERICAN i would die for our flag. Oh by the way my son defends your right to yak and yak your spew. Thank son Mom

janebird

#73, I wasn't talking about "thugs" I was talking about gun control in general. But when it's in the urban environment no one cares. The Virginia Tech tragedy happened because the boy was able to walk right in a gun store and get a gun just like that. If he were not able to get such easy access to guns in half an hour perhaps those people would still be alive there. It's common sense. It should not be so easy to get a gun like that. That's all that I'm saying. It's just way too easy. anyway I just wanted to clear that up but this has nothing to do with this story so perhaps you are getting confused. More people would be alive if there were stricter gun laws. It worked in England, so why can't it work here? That's it. I'm done. Bye now. I can see why the Europeans roll their eyes at us.

2082 days ago

just shut up about britney!!

leave abortion and politics out of this!! my god!! show some respect! go over to the politicial stories and rant and rave all you want over there!

monique

My prayers are with the Hudson family during this tramatic time. FOR AMY: U ARE IGNORANT AS HELL FOR HAVING THE AUDACITY TO MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THAT. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT PEOPLE WILL AND WON'T DO. U MAY THINK U KNOW A PERSON, WHEN IN ACTUALITY U DON'T. SO BEFORE WHAT U SPEAK BECAUSE THE VERY ONE U ARE WITH COULD BE PULLING THE WOOL OVER YOUR BLIND ASS!

janebird

right on Adrienne. Stop dating these thugs ladies. Make sure you don't go for any guy with a record, no matter how much he sweet talks you and how insecure you are. You have to be picky these days. Men aren't men anymore. There are no gentlemen or protectors. When I get on the bus and I'm tired and my little self is carrying a lot of crap and I see old ladies that need a seat I will get them my seat but I see these guys just sit there all smug not giving a damn to help an old lady. Men aren't men anymore. You have to be careful these days. This is so sad. I wish it were like the 50's where everything was wholesome and peaceful and you never hear about stories like these.

tired of ignorance!

x- get a life... it's an opinion and you don't even have one other than to say i'm an idiot.

plenty of people marry criminals. that doesn't mean that their families will suffer what this family has had to suffer. It is ignorant to say it is through the fault of Julia marrying this guy. But I guess that's too hard for you to comprehend!

Bob in Oregon

To Amy. Nobody wants or needs hateful comments in this terrible time.. It is obvious you have latent prejudices there in you and in today's world there is no room for hate. Get over it or do not bother making hateful comments.
This was a senseless act. I am praying for Jennifer and her family right now.God Bless and keep you.

TomofWC

janebird,
Maybe you have never tried to purchase a gun? There are plenty of regulations! How would you stop someone who wanted to buy a gun that has no criminal history and no history of mental problems? It will happen that people who are irresponsible get guns. However, if you understood the need for the private ownership of guns, you would understand the big picture that such ownership helps to insure you get to post freely on blogs! It is one way we can continue to have freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom of religion...although even those freedoms have been whittle away.

Or maybe you think we should leave our protetion up to the government? You do realize that the police have no obligation to protect you, don't you? They are charged with the protection of society. If they were charged with your individual protection you would have a police officer living in your house 24/7.

Also, next time you have a burglary, particularly home invasion, what way do you think you would be protected best? Waiting for the police to arrive minutes (maybe 10 or 15 minutes) later or you with a gun locked and loaded?

In any regard, this dicussion does not help those that were murdered. I pray for them and for peace for their families.

T-in-SD

WOW, WHAT A HORRIBLE SITUATION. EVEN WORSE ARE SOME OF THE COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE ON THIS SITE. A TRUE REFLECTION OF SOME OF THE SENSELESS MORONS IN THE WORLD. LEAVE POLITICS, WEIGHT, CLASS OUT OF IT. GROW UP, THIS IS A HORRIFIC SITUATION WHERE THREE PEOPLE HAVE DIED. AND YES YOU CAN SAY IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, BUT SINCE POP CULTURE KNOWS AND ADORES JENNIFER HUDSON, MAKES IT EVEN MORE HEART BREAKING. TO THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE SPEAKING ILL OF THE DEAD, WOW, YOU POOR THINGS, THERE'S A HORRIBLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU FOR BEING SUCH INSENSITIVE MO-FOS. YOUR PARENTS WOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOU. SHAME SHAME.

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS OUT TO THE HUDSON FAMILY. WHAT A NIGHTMARE FOR JENNIFER.

janebird

It's funny when republican conservatives who claim to be so patriotic say they would die for our country, but they don't want to pay taxes for our country and freak out at Obama raising taxes on those that make over 250,000 a year. Funny,. Gotta love republicans. Just saying.

wtf

Not too hard to figure out that "tired of ignorance" is either married to a hard core criminal or one themself.