Larry ViKing

10/27/2008 10:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tonight on "Larry King Live," 74-year-old Larry goes undercover to infiltrate the toughest new gang in town -- the Vikings.
Larry King
He's so horny.

Euromum

LARRY my new BUDDY. Here is a huge hugg from Bettina in SWEDEN. The real VIKINGS are proud of you!!!

bbbshell

I bet that attractive wife of his loves that look Huh? Larrys dignity is a thing of the past

check hef into the nut house

It's the white version of FLAV-R-FLAV!!!!!

Barfalufugus

Ewww. How does he get all of those younger wives? Is it money? Is it charm? Could his dingle hang to the floor? What?? I just don't get it. He has the mouth of a sea bass and the hair of Yoda. What gives?

hot snot

ahahahaha why isn't he drinking Meade? did i spell that right? looks totally WP to me

who would have ever thought?

Reality

That freakin old lizard head needs to GO. His interviewing skills are totally down the toilet. Asking Seinfeld if his show got cancelled? I think he is still trying to book Ed Sullivan. GO AWAY LARRY.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Larry King being silly,

Priceless!

larry dup

He looks like Stephen Hawking!

justsaying

Don't worry Larry, you'll get another PYT. You're old as dirt but you are also rich. And that's all these women see.

that.is.all

THAT has to be one of the MOST PATHETIC PHOTO'S I've seen in LONG, LONG, TIME.

And to the TMZ chatroom moderators...KISS MY AZZ.

YOU NEED TO MODERATE "tx" real or fake, cause you banned me, you sob's. I will be back with a new IP address. I promise you losers.

TX you need to get a real G da mn life. You are pitiful. Kraft not so much.

Suck the big one bi tch.

that.is.all

p.s. TX, if that was you and I'm pretty sure it was, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING...

I CAN SMELL S HIT, I DON'T NEED TO TASTE IT. YOU ARE FULL OF IT.

Clair the breakfast club prom queen

Why do old men always wear black socks with white shoes?

CoCo

Is he as old as dirt or is he older than dirt? I can't remember with one it was!

lamom

wow you people are mean! He was at his son's flag football game, cheering on the vikings EVERY WEEK, probably the only parent that never misses a game, super nice guy.

oregon

lamom wake up baby, he's on CNN making the same horrible face's and asking question's someone wrote for him. unfortuately for all, he never reads the bio of the person he interviews, or the questions before meeting the guest. nor does he listen as he'll ask the same question multiple times. he's an old fart. he's become a huge joke. the reason stars go on the show is they know they will get softball questions period. unless they insert Joy Behar to cover him and you go from monitor lizard to screetching hyena. he's fair game for sticking his mug on the TV to make his living, he uses the press when he wants them remember.