Nice Cans

10/27/2008 10:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yes, technically Traci Bingham is only pulling one garbage can -- but you get the idea.
Traci Bingham
She's so trashy.

TMZ Fraternity

Now this is why I love women..ESP women like Tracey.. I usually dont even go for black girls but this one is BANGIN x10...Plus she has a good personality and is a Vegetarian which bumps her up a few notches in HOTNESS!!!

Believe me it doesn't matter what she wears..She would stand out in anything.

Of course girls Dress sexy for attention..So what us men like to look and women like attention...As long as no one crosses the line and is disrespectful to girl i say dress even sexier!!

walt

First # 6 I'm 45 and if my wife wanted to wear a mini skirt I would allow it, what the hell if your over 40 does your life come to an end?

Mike

I'd do that. more then once.

Dawnie

IS THAT AN UMBILICAL CORD HANGING OFF OF HER BELLY?

mamamiasweetpeaches

Did she get her boobs done AGAIN??? I remember when she was more natural looking and really cute. THEN the implants came and I was like "Oh now she's starting to look all cheap and fake just like every other starlet". But what do I know? I'm a woman. For every woman like me who says this looks ridiculous there will be a man saying "AHHHH-OOOOH-GAHHH! Hot Damn!" (rolls eyes)

yeah....and?

Is it me, or does it seem like her boobs just keep getting bigger? The more her 'career' is in the toilet, the bigger her chest becomes.

Also, I know men are very visual and that jazz, but, come on boys, her breasts just look too fake, those things are like rocks and you just know it. I'm all about being sexy too, but this is not sexy, its just trashy. One can look sexy and be respectful at the same time. I mean is this her day time look?

I'd rather impress thanks. She looks like she is trying way too hard. I'm sure she is a nice lady, but talk about inviting yourself into smack talk! Not a good idea.

rotter

Hey, does anybody notice the big gash in the photo??

Reality

Is that a trash can or a designer bag? it matches her outfit. Is she planning on hanging with Linda Hogan later, she looks just as trashy and ridiculous.

Tinalouise

She looks terrible and to all of the men who think she looks hot I want to know what is so hot about two hard rocks that are really suppose to be breasts? Is that reallly sexy? Come on they don't move so how can they be fun for the guys to play with at all???

grnbeetle

Love the boots.

shirleyfeeney

THIS is what she wears when she takes out the trash? What the hell does she wear when she scrubs the bathtub?!

Black Teef

That's how women should look all the time.

Crackhead

I've seen this before. She hears the clock ticking. Her looks have started to fade, and she is fighting it. Her self esteem depends on getting looks from men. She can sense that that is going to end soon as well. One last horrah. She is about to dry up and she hates it.

Allison

Please tell me what is attached to her belly button?

Dani

OMG- is that a penis coming out of her belly button?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments