Until the Pescow Comes Home

10/27/2008 3:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 54-year-old resurfaced at a Beverly Hills event recently, looking unoccupied.
Donna Pescow
Pescow gained 40 lbs. for her role in "Saturday Night Fever."

In 1982, Donna played Dr. Lynn Carson on "All My Children." Her character was the first lesbian on a daytime soap.

COMMENTS

Brendolyn

She's still cute. I liked her show, "Angie". I wish it had stayed on longer than it did. I'd like to see her come back to weekly tv.

2094 days ago

Yaya

Unoccupied??
She looks great.

2094 days ago

boobookitty

What a strange coincidence! I was watching "Saturday Night Fever" the other day and wondered whatever became of her. I think she still looks cute! I watched her show "Angie" too. Texas rocks!

2094 days ago

Nuts

SHE STAYED CUTE. NOT ALWAYS THE CASE.GOOD FOR HER.

2094 days ago

Cabo

She looks so pretty, healthy and really nice!

2094 days ago

Rump

I saw Saturday Night Fever the other day too!!! LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! Also watched her show.

By the by, doesn't TMZ know that she was on "Even Stevens" with Mr Cutie himself, Shia LaBeouf? She played the mom and the show ran for several years.

TMZ, CAN YOU EVER GET ALL THE DETAILS CORRECT??????

2094 days ago

Irish

Donna Pescow played the mom Eileen on the Disney series "Even Stevens" (with Shia Lebouf) from 99-03, so she was on regularly.. or semi-regularly..

2094 days ago

Jennifer Bouldack

I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. I have never thought she was very cute, (and I loathed her All My Children character), but I think she is WAY cuter now than she was then. Good for her! Well done, Donna. I think she is lovely.

2094 days ago

my2cents

54????? She looks great!!! No wrinkles and no odd plastic surgery signs. Good for her!

2094 days ago

Snookers13

I saw Saturday night fever this weekend, too. I watched it twice. What a great movie, great actors and actresses and music. I loved her character and I also liked Angie. She's looking good.

2094 days ago

doyou remember?

does any one elese remember that other show she was on in the 80s? she played the mom to a girl she fathered with an alien. The dad would just narrate during the show in the form of a glowing crystal ball. and the daughter had the power to stop time by pointing her index fingers together. it was one of those saturday morning shows... i can't think of the name but it was something obvious like "my dad's an alien" or something like that!

2093 days ago

Dorothywasoncrack

@ do you remember:

Yes, I do remember that show!!!! Can't remember the title though.

2093 days ago

sandyduncansglasseye

I loved Angie! I had the single of the theme song and played it over and over ..."let the tide flow, let the love grow, let the rain shower, let the love flower...Love is sweet, love is fine, love is magic, and love is fine, we come to each other from different worlds..." I think that is how it went.....

2093 days ago

Kay

What on earth does 'unoccupied' mean? I would suggest they refrain from comments and merely present the who, what, when, and why. Let the reader add something if they like.

2093 days ago