Elisabeth to Joy

Don't Hassel the Beck

10/28/2008 4:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The supposed catfighting at "The View" continues.

The Chicago Sun-Times reports Elisabeth is none too pleased Joy did a "vicious impression" of her at a comedy gig. She wore a "ratty green coat" to mock the outfit Hasselbeck donned at a Sarah Palin rally, and took a dig at EH for ridiculing the press about the whole Palin-wardrobe thing. "Elisabeth spends that much in a month," joked Joy.

That's an exaggeration, admits an "associate of Hasselbeck," but it "apparently enraged" her nonetheless.

Dixie

19. My opinion: Joy Behar is a first rate C*U*N*T!!!!!!!!!!

I approve this message!

Posted at 9:15AM on Oct 28th 2008 by M

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I approve this message as well!!

kimkow

Number 4 and number 12...I don't have a problem with the four other "ladies" on the show having their opinions what I have a problem with is them constantly belittling her and making her out to be some sort of airhead because of her opinions. They stoop down to a low level that Elisabeth is classy enough to stay high above. She can acknowledge that they have a right to their opinions and that she doesn't agree with them...she doesn't treat them like ignorant children. In no way am I contradicting myself. Elisabeth never disrespected her so called boss, she disagreed with her...and according to several people on this page, she is the only one not allowed to vocally disagree...talk about double standards. I agree with #15...Joy is distructive and vendictive with her words....Whoopi is more mature about it...she sometimes teeters on the line but she is far better....Joy taking a green coat on stage and making fun of Elisabeth proves her anger, immaturity and issues with Elisabeth and that crosses the line. A line that she can never uncross.

Kim

Love you Elisabeth. Joy..not so much.

katieK.

Personally I think this election has brought out the worst in people. I have to say I've seen a whole new side of America and I'm not impressed. The hatred, name calling, threats, it's scary. I never knew how much you all hated each other, it's sad. I hope that after the election you can all find a way to live together, otherwise the U.S. is going to implode.

A Canadian observer.

Anita

Hasslebitch is an affront to intelligent women everywhere.

This idiot is one woman who should stay home and mop her floors instead of being on tv.

Scout

Why does anyone even watch this show in the first place? Whether Democrat, Republican, Moderate - whatever. The only one that even has any intellect is Barbara Walters and even that has faltered in her older years. I think it's one of the most un-entertaining shows out there plus they talk way too much and too much chatter over each other. It's like a radio station dial that just can't quite pick up the station. Annoying. Joy is a bitter woman but most comedians have deep rooted problems. Whoopie's not too bad but I never have been a fan. Elizabeth - I mean come on - she came to fame by way of Survivor. Yes, she seems like a nice person, but so does my next door neighbor. Why do people put so much stock in what tv personalities have to say because most of them started out as losers, bad childhoods, lots of baggage, etc. etc. - so why? I mean, it seems if Puff Daddy tells people something - then it's gospel or if Angelina Jolie speaks, the world listens. At least in the days of Dylan, Neil Young, etc they did have something to say with substance whether it was agreed with or not. I can see how they became the voice of the youth and the movement of the time but these hollywood people just seem so stupid but yet everyone hangs on their words and envies them. Screwed up.

Scout

46. Who in the hell buys $150,000.00 worth of clothing to give to charity???
How stupid does the lying GOP think voters are??

Palin is a WHORE!!!!

Posted at 9:59AM on Oct 28th 2008 by Mena

Oh lord - you are so stupid - so I guess the GOP may be on the mark on this one!. Actually, a lot of organizations do that. And guess what? So do talk show's who clothe their guests and/or hosts

The whore reference is really classy and shows your intelligence.

Leera

Joy is a bitch along with all the other scags on that show, with the exception of Elizabeth. The poor girl, can never get a word in edge wise. Joy is nothing but white trash along with the black trash that is on the show too!!!
Yeah, bring back the big fat miserable lesbo, bitch, trash!! That's an idea!!!
you loosers!!!

pinky

Hang in there Elizabeth.... Joy is a PIG

chitown lady

Oh my God! Hasselback Sit the hell down and shut up! Exactly what are you famous for????????/ Your opnion does noit matter...Your a blond idiot with NO OPNION.....God, your hard to take.......Just shut up! Im hoping you do get axed from the View......I can not watch it because of you........Stick a sock in your mouth......PLEASEEEEEEEE

who has the facts? ME

Elisabeth is as bad as Michele Bachman - the MN congresswoman who wants a witch hunt to see who is, or isn't anti American. Every time I tune into the View she is ranting about William Ayres...enought already, the only ones who still care about that are the intolerant, racist hypocritical far right Christians. I can't wait until Obama is elected and she will have to deal with it! She looked and sounded like a fool at the Palin rally.

norjay

Elizabeth is not old enough to know all that she thinks she knows. She does not have the capability to REASON. She brings her sheets of paper to the desk like some schoolmarm and spouts off in that screechy voice that is soooo annoying. She really should go to work for Faux Noise and she could try to outdo those loudmouths-O'Lielly and Hannity. The country has gone to hell in a handbasket and she is defending Daisy May.

omggggggggggg2

liz is a douche bag and needs to go back on surviour and die.....

sean

Joy Behar is the true face of American liberalism: hateful, closed-minded and intolerant. She proclaims to be exactly the opposite (as all liberals do) but no one who is paying attention believes her.

What Joy when someone expresses an opinion she disagrees with - she immediately makes a face like she's sucking a half-dozen lemons.

CORALIZA

The Republicans and Sarah Palin are distracting from the real issue of the money spent on clothing.
It's all very nice and lovely that the clothes are to be donated to charity but the real issue is that the RNC
made the choice to spend the money on hair and make-up in the first place. The money has already been
spent. Shame on them.