Hudson Murder Suspect's Alibi

Doesn't Add Up

10/28/2008 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

picture-152The case is building quickly against William Balfour, the man police sources have pinpointed as the primary suspect in the murder of Jennifer Hudson's family.

More details are emerging: The Chicago Sun-Times is reporting Balfour's girlfriend -- whose house he was arrested at -- has contradicted Balfour's alibi and cops have caught him in at least one other lie. Police have been tracking him through cell phone records.

A neighbor says a man he believes to be Balfour was seen pulling up to his GF's house around noon on Friday, got out of the car "carrying what appeared to be a bottle of liquor," and was wearing a white hooded sweatshirt.

Balfour is in custody, and we're told he's considered the primary suspect.

Troy

Now what a dumb statement to make. How in the world is Julia responsible for any of this? She was at work. Her son was left at home with his grandmother and his uncle. Now where was the wrong in that? Such a dumb statement proud2bblack.

Georgia Girl

Burn in Hell, Mo Fo.

F. Williams

To the dumb ass that said that Julia should be held responsiple how the hell do you know that? You dont know what she could have been doing at the time that this tradgedy happeded. People are so closed minded when it comes down to certain things. My deepest sympathy goes out to the Hudson family in the desperate time of need. The Hudson family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I know that justice will be served for this tragic event.

stopthepresses

Balfour's mother has a daughter too - named "Sensuous". Classy. Bozo and Sensuous. I hope Bozo gets the chair.

April

*Ditto*

Well said Kevin.

Jennifer, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. May God bless and keep you in his loving arms.

jj98

" Doesn't anyone want to rehabilitate him? To many young African American males are in prison. Why aren't we be trying to save his life and soul? I have been taught that he is just a victim and we should feel sorry for him and do everything we can to help him."

So he is the victim PLEASE! What a joke. Who's fault is it that young african american males are in prison? How about the young african american males and the people raising them! Many of us where dealt a rough start, but it's not an excuse. They know right from wrong. Let him rot in jail. It's up to god to save his soul

michelle

#9 are you serious ok so lets say somebody brutally kills your mother brother and seven year old son would you want this already convicted felon to have somebody attempt to rehabiltate him chick you need some help rehabilitation what would suggest then seriously i feel for this family I still stick with my theory of putting hm on a stage and letting the rest of the family and public stone him to death thats fitting i think after his butt raped with no lube a few times of course

Tangie

"Innocent until proven guilty" !

Jamie DeBello

Buck Wheat says O-TAY!!!!!

anon again

That part in his hair really helps the whole look, huh?

egriffin

Asia, I do agree with you on too many black men are in prison but this brotha deserves NO mercy! If he is proven to have killed a child, then he deserves whatever he gets.

egriffin

#15, leave the racial slurs at home. That being said, forget either one of those ways of punishment. I say life in prison and put him in general population. Then, once it gets around what he did, some jailhouse justice will prevail!

Laure H

Rehabilitate this guy, feel sorry for him, he is a victim, that is the most assinine thing i've ever heard. Why should ANYONE feel sorry for him? He killed 2 adults and 1 VERY PRECIOUS AND INNOCENT LITTLE BOY, but we should feel sorry for him, that is just plain B.S. There is NO WAY IN HELL THIS GUY IS A VICTIM AT ALL. Rehabilitate him ,possibly in oh say 100 yrs.ou can not rehabilitate someone that coldhearted that kills a 7 yr old little boy and obviously feels no remorse for killing any of those people. I hope he gets the dearth penalty.He is a piece of s--t. My condolences to Jennifer hudson and her family, especially her sister since she lost her mother and her son, it's the worst thing that can happen to a parent to bury there child, I know i lost 2 kids, 2 beautiful boys, 1 to violence the other to crib death. It's hard enough to have to bury your parents let alone your child. My heart goes out to them all. I'm sure they will nail this guy that did it and nail him good.

Mr.Can't Get It

I just can't get why the HELL they were still living in a bad area. I don't know where her sister met this very sick person,but when someone in the family obtains money it's time to move. I see a cycle here no male role models, I don't know all the details about Juilan's father but he had to have not been that involved in his son's life. I say this because no way a man like William is near my child . His mother would have to have had some personal issues not to have done research on the man who would a role model to her son. I feel like youngladies today don't understand how important it is to try to find a man who is like their father. The key to this lock is that most girls are not looking in the right places for quality men.that their father would approve of. WHERE is Their FATHER? Or GRANDFATHER?

Melinda

Aisa wake up, there in jail because they choose to do the crime. You do the crime you pay the time. There is no helping someone who doesn't help themselves. He should have learned his lesson the 1st time, then went in again, then again, and again. He's a disgrace to society, lock him in a cell with no sun light.