Hudson Murder Suspect's Alibi

Doesn't Add Up

10/28/2008 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

picture-152The case is building quickly against William Balfour, the man police sources have pinpointed as the primary suspect in the murder of Jennifer Hudson's family.

More details are emerging: The Chicago Sun-Times is reporting Balfour's girlfriend -- whose house he was arrested at -- has contradicted Balfour's alibi and cops have caught him in at least one other lie. Police have been tracking him through cell phone records.

A neighbor says a man he believes to be Balfour was seen pulling up to his GF's house around noon on Friday, got out of the car "carrying what appeared to be a bottle of liquor," and was wearing a white hooded sweatshirt.

Balfour is in custody, and we're told he's considered the primary suspect.

not surprized

to RERE #56

God can't have mercy on someones soul when there isn't a soul.. now can he?

Nostradamus

He is Obama's long lost son

Like father like son....he believes in vengeance

Laura

Kaites M -- just curious because you bring up valid points...but where did you hear that William and Julia were fighting around 4/5? Do you mean am? I know the bodies were found between 2 and 3 in the afternoon. I don't know how Julia got to or from work that day if Jason was her ride, but he supervisor says she was there -- and that is also in response to why was she working if there was no school. Maybe bus drivers have other responsibilites -- I truly have no idea. But her supervisor said she was there, and there is no reason not to believe that. I am not saying she hasn't made mistakes, but I don't think she can be held responsible for this in any way. Since he had a girlfriend and he and Julia were estranged, it seems like she was taking the necessary steps to get him out of her life. William no longer even lived there with them. He hasn't been convicted so I really don't know, but it sure seems like he is guilty.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Diva that's why i'm struggling with this man supposedly killing them. If you look at her myspace it says "whether i wanted him, i got him" about her son. Now, i know people that talk like that about their kids. They would never kill them. But, with your things you said and that, it's just too much!

stopthepresses

59. willis is that a chip of sh!t on your forehead?

Posted at 12:59PM on Oct 28th 2008 by Gary Coleman

********************************************************************************************************************************

These murders are indeed a tragedy, but I am sorry, this is one of the funniest things I have ever read in my life! Hilarious!!!

Reality

Wow, he looks like a fine, upstanding citizen, a real pillar to society. Maybe the South should have won the Civil War.

Kara

What an UGLY MONSTER..He should get THE DEATH PENALTY with No JURY..Hang hhis butt ..He looks scary and he is TRASH..He looks crazy and he is insane..I loathe his face..He is an evil devil..Spirit of MURDER all over him..He tried to kill B4..I wonder why he is so ANGRY...

Kara

He deserves NOTHING..3 Murdered people and 1 Attempt at Murder..WAKE UP Dumbos..FIRING SQUAD is what HE deserves

toad

This is so bazaar, I hope this is the person, because he’s caught and in their possession. But if he is not, have they been out there still looking and not let it get cold because they have someone they think is the one? Have they determined the time of death of the boy? This is something that can be figured out asap, JH’s mother and brother were found Friday afternoon dead and Balfour has been in custody since Friday evening. The boy had to be dead for over 2 days in order for it to be Balfour, have they determined that???? Why hasn’t this been mentioned??? I don’t know too many unanswered questions.

Kara

NICE HAIR home boy...What a FOOL..What a creepy sleeze he is..He probly got his butt beat bad as a young boy..he is not a person who can be rehalbilitated..No way..Hes a looser 4 life- sorry..Well there is 1 Way he can change...Know what it is ya all?

MJ Fan

Does anyone notice that Julia Hudson still have that SON OF A BITCH on her MySpace page. If a person was suspected of harming my child or even a friend, I would not want to see him anywhere. She constantly updates her page but she leaves him on it. There should be a law to prohibit stupid girls from having children. In that case you should be the one laying in the morgue not your Mother or your Son.

Glisten Garbor

"Balfour is in custody, and we're told he's considered the primary suspect".

Gee ya think????? TMZ I am so sick of seeing his ugly face..Enough already!

MJ Fan

TMZ need to find out if he molested that child………………he looks like a flipping pedophile.

OnPoint

# 12, Julia Hudson should be held responsible for this on the level that she should have never allowed this thug the opportunity to penetrate her family fold. He spent 7 years in jail for two charges one of which was "attempted murder" .... Apparently upon his release he was able to secure a position back into their family fold. I would have never let him within 3 feet of my family let alone my precious baby boy. It will most likely be found out later that he was upset with her about something and went on a killing spree that involved 3 innocent people.

For the rest of her life, she will have to live with knowing that her sorry choice in a man is the reason her beloved Mother, Brother and Baby boy are dead. She should have never dealt with that bum ...... !!!!!

Zen