Julianne Hough Blasts Her Peeps Over Cyst

10/28/2008 3:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julianne Hough just blogged her management wanted her to lie about her medical condition.

Hough says: "It turned out I ruptured a cyst that was on my ovary." But she claims "my management and the other people around me were trying to think of something else I could say that was wrong with me, but I was like, don't worry. I want to be a good role model."

Hough's future on this season's "Dancing with the Stars" is uncertain. She'll be operated on soon.

MsDoloD81

JULIANNE: I HAD THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPEN TO ME....MEDIA IS MAKING IT BIGGER THAN IT IS....AFTER THE SURGERY IT'S TIME FOR THE 6 MONTHS OF HOMORNAL THERAPY (EXTREME MENOPAUSE INCLUDED) THEN BACK TO HAVING A DECENT MENSTRUAL CYCLE!!!! KEEP YOUR SPIRITS UP AND GOOD JOB ON THE SHOW!!

myrtie

I thought it rather wierd that you make an appointment for a apendectomy. And how can you dance with that pain. And what is so imbarrassing about a cyst on an ovary it is not an STD. liar liar liar for no reason

country_girl92

I wish her luck

libertybelle

Good for Julianne! Ovarian cysts are a real problem. Women need to know that they are a threat to their fertility. It is so important to be vigilant. Thank you Julianne for bringing attention to an important medical problem that some may deem "embarrassing". I'd hate for any young women to lose their fertility b/c they haven't heard about ovarian cysts and endometriosis. Finally a voice for the condition many of us have suffered from for years! Shame on those studio execs!

CoolGirl2008

Is she a camerawoman on the show?

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

WHO CARES?????????? Why is she still milking the story, u have a medical issue, take care of it, END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,....omg, which celebrity has a hang nail?????????? hurry find out, I won't be able to sleep tonite!

stephc5

I don't get it. Why would they want to lie about that? That's weird. I'm glad that she told the truth only because it's not a big deal nor something to be ashamed of.

Folks in Hollyweird are very strange.

Cubs2009

#4 (Cool Girl) -- Huh?? I'm guessing you're joking, but I don't get it.

Barfalufugus

I wish her well and good health.

J D

Get well Julianne we love you and wish you the best of luck and a speddy recovery! I hope to see you by the end of the show and for sure by the start of next years show you'll will be missed you are so pretty! J.D.

anonymous

I commend her for being honest, that makes me like her even more. She can help a lot of women dealing with the same thing, it's like and it's nothing for her to be ashamed of.

grnbeetle

Hey TMZ, are you in the operating room with her? She needs to stop talking about it and just have her surgery and be done. Too much talking about personal things by her people and herself. Why do young people want to tell the world about themselves these days? Technology sucks.

Tara

she said on dancing that she had endometrious, but that cant be diagonsed unless they find it while operating, there are no tests that can confiirm endo, so theres no way that she was diagonsed with it.

dont know

I bet she's all warted out up there and got the crotch rot! Dirty girl! YUK!

dont know

No, she should have been honest and said she was having her crotch scrapped of warts--how that would have been commendable.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments