Julian's Mom

Blogs Over the

Loss of Her Child

10/28/2008 5:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Hudson, Jennifer's sister and the mother of murdered 7-year-old Julian King, updated her MySpace page yesterday with a truly sad and depressing message.

"LETS SEE IM 29 YEARS OLD I HAVE ONE CHILD AND I'M ALWAYS BORED, I LOVE TO HAVE FUN EVEN START A LITTLE S*** HERE AND THEIR i HAVE TWO YOUNGER SIBLINGS MY SISTER IS JENNIFER HUDSON YES THE JENNIFER HUDSON AND MY BROTHER IS JASON,

I GUESS IT'S TIME TO UPDATE THIS WHEN I STARTED MY MYSPACE ALL OF THE ABOVE WAS TRUE , NOW BECAUSE I CHOSE TO DO WHAT WAS NATURAL TO ME AND LOVE SOMEONE , IT COST ME MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY MY WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL LOVING SUPPORTING MOTHER DARNELL, MY TRUE BLUE BABY BROTHER JASON , I LOVE U BIG BABY ...

AND LAST BUT NEVER NOT LEAST MY ONLY SON JULIAN , MY INNOCENT BABY ONE THAT WAS SHELTERED FROM ALL THE EVIL OIN THE WORLD BECAUSE WE LOVED HIM SO MUCH... BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVING SUPPORT, I KNOW SOME OF YAL HAVE YOUR OPINIONS AND YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THAT , LIKE WHY IS SHE LOGGING ON TO MYSPACE AT A TIME LIKE THIS , LET ME TELL YOU WHY I WAS HOPING THAT , THAT WAS A WAY TO MAYBE HELP ME GET MY SON, MY BABY THE ONE I CARRIED UNDER MY HEART FOR 8 1/2 MONTHS THE SON IT TOOK ME 21 HOURS OF LABOR TO BRING HERE THE SON I GREW TO KNOW AND LOVE FOR JUST A FEW MONTHS OVER 7 YEARS THATS WHY ...

AND NOW FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ACTUALLY CARED THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT , THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS , THANK YOU FOR POSTING HIS PICTURE ON YOUR PAGES AS YOUR DEFAULT PICTURE THANK YOU... BUT HIS LIL SOUL IS AT EASE, I TAKE COMFORT IN KNOWING THAT JULIAN IS WITH MY MOTHER AND MY BROTHER AND MOST OF ALL THE LORD AND NOW HE'S MY ANGEL HE'S PROTECTING ME... ..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lisa Meyers

BYTCH PLEEEEZE .. show me you're grieving by actually REMOVING that thug on your contacts list like your sis did - otherwise, you are his accomplice!

lbj

My heart goes out to Julia. I could not imagine losing my only child at all, let alone in this way. I hope they fry that sob 100 times over. How could any human being do such a thing to a sweet baby boy?! What is wrong with people like that?

LV

So she shtups a known gangbanger with a violent criminal record, isn't married to the kid's father, and displays her obvious lack of education. What did she expect? I have great sympathy for the family on their loss, but none on their choices.

mediaK

Who did it?

macunit

Someone please educate her...Caps is YELLING.

Plus no one believes you porky.

MinnesotaNice

What the hell is the matter with you #1 and #2?! WTF!!? She just lost 90% of her family within the same day...give her a BREAK!! Heartless souls. Shame on you.
I am so sorry for your loss, Julia. I can't even begin to imagine the grief you are facing right now. The death of any family member is tragic, but to do so in such a violent way is unthinkable. I will pray for you and your family as you grieve. God bless you.

mediaK

Who did it?

Mrs.Pitt

Is that a moustache?

Shane Victorino

Oh my God, what is wrong with you people? How can you call this poor woman "black trash" or anything degrading like that at a time like this? I would love to see how you would react and respond if your entire world was turned upside down and the people you loved most in the world were suddenly ripped from your life!!! You have no F-ing clue what this woman is going through so you have absolutely no right to judge her or her actions!

"Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone"

miz

I hate to sound judgemental, especially at a time like this, but to say that the boy was so protected and sheltered, yet she lets a man like her ex into her life, surely he was around the child. If the ex is what is her "normal", then it's terrifying to think of the things that poor little boy saw or experienced or considered normal himself. I feel very sorry for the truly normal (not associating with thugs) members of the family.

Heather

Comon guys!!!! Why would you write things like that. People blog to let their emotions out. It helps with the grieving process...have you ever heard of a journal, well mysapce is a form of a journal and its her business...DON'T BE IGNORANT and judge when you don't know all of the facts! My heart goes out to you Julia and you do whatever you need to do to find peace!

Adrienne

What a touching tribute

Andro

I think this takes the crown for the longest sentence in the world.

toni

I think she had something to do with her family getting shot I hope I am wrong but something is wrong with her.

anonoymous

Wow... how could you guys say that this woman had something to do with the death of her mother, brother, AND son. They just lost their entire family in 3 days. How would you feel? She said herself that she logged into Myspace to initially try and get people to help her find her son. Now, she is thanking all the KIND PEOPLE for their KIND WORDS... something you obviously aren't smart enough to give. I pray to the Lord above that something like this never ever happens to anyone you love. Wonder what you would say then

My heart is with the Hudson family during this tragic time. May God be with you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments