Julian's Mom

Blogs Over the

Loss of Her Child

10/28/2008 5:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Hudson, Jennifer's sister and the mother of murdered 7-year-old Julian King, updated her MySpace page yesterday with a truly sad and depressing message.

"LETS SEE IM 29 YEARS OLD I HAVE ONE CHILD AND I'M ALWAYS BORED, I LOVE TO HAVE FUN EVEN START A LITTLE S*** HERE AND THEIR i HAVE TWO YOUNGER SIBLINGS MY SISTER IS JENNIFER HUDSON YES THE JENNIFER HUDSON AND MY BROTHER IS JASON,

I GUESS IT'S TIME TO UPDATE THIS WHEN I STARTED MY MYSPACE ALL OF THE ABOVE WAS TRUE , NOW BECAUSE I CHOSE TO DO WHAT WAS NATURAL TO ME AND LOVE SOMEONE , IT COST ME MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY MY WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL LOVING SUPPORTING MOTHER DARNELL, MY TRUE BLUE BABY BROTHER JASON , I LOVE U BIG BABY ...

AND LAST BUT NEVER NOT LEAST MY ONLY SON JULIAN , MY INNOCENT BABY ONE THAT WAS SHELTERED FROM ALL THE EVIL OIN THE WORLD BECAUSE WE LOVED HIM SO MUCH... BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVING SUPPORT, I KNOW SOME OF YAL HAVE YOUR OPINIONS AND YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THAT , LIKE WHY IS SHE LOGGING ON TO MYSPACE AT A TIME LIKE THIS , LET ME TELL YOU WHY I WAS HOPING THAT , THAT WAS A WAY TO MAYBE HELP ME GET MY SON, MY BABY THE ONE I CARRIED UNDER MY HEART FOR 8 1/2 MONTHS THE SON IT TOOK ME 21 HOURS OF LABOR TO BRING HERE THE SON I GREW TO KNOW AND LOVE FOR JUST A FEW MONTHS OVER 7 YEARS THATS WHY ...

AND NOW FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ACTUALLY CARED THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT , THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS , THANK YOU FOR POSTING HIS PICTURE ON YOUR PAGES AS YOUR DEFAULT PICTURE THANK YOU... BUT HIS LIL SOUL IS AT EASE, I TAKE COMFORT IN KNOWING THAT JULIAN IS WITH MY MOTHER AND MY BROTHER AND MOST OF ALL THE LORD AND NOW HE'S MY ANGEL HE'S PROTECTING ME... ..

lbj

Wow....I'm ever more sad now seeing all these horrendously callous remarks from the general population. Who do you think you are to judge this woman when you don't even know her or her situation. No matter what you think about her, a 7 YEAR OLD CHILD (a 2nd grader, people) has been killed. May God have mercy on your souls....

shut up!

Dru - I think she means her son was a few months over 7 years old. . . not that she just started loving him. WTF?

TCurry

Both Ray and Cha Cha, from above, are a couple of idiots. You can not tell this woman how to grieve. Next time you want to post a comment, get a little common sense about yourself. God Bless Julia, Jennifer, and the rest of your family. Keep your heads to the sky because God and your mom, Jason and Julian will always be watching over you.

Jinx

You people are unbelievable. How can you be so cruel with your comments, the woman just lost her son, mother and brother and if she wants to try to work through her grief by posting then let her. Everyone handles grief in their own way and they don't need to be lambasted by obvious bigots. She made a mistake in choosing the man she was with, as have many women before her, but that does not mean that she deserved or contributed to what happened. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. My mother always told me that 'if you don't have anything nice to say then you should say anything at all.' My sincerest condolences to the Hudson family for their tragic loss.

jelly

That woman is really shady. I bet she is involved. Some woman even mentions on Williams myspace that she should be a suspect but she's not because its Jennifer Hudson's sister. I dunno, Julia seems like an attention seeker!

RIP to the 3 that lost their lives

get your facts straight tmz

dru

you're an idiot and completely read that wrong.

Janice

First my condolences to the family. No one should ever have to endure such a loss
But I have to say this, I really don't mean to be mean, but something is just not right
The news conference on Saturday, She behaved like she was accepting an award.It just seems like she is sucking in this attention from the media and blogs. She had time to update that page , why dosn't she take his nasty pic off it too!
Something just dosn't seem right here. I truly hope I am wrong

Boston

I have compassion for this woman and the people who were murdered for no good reason, but didn't she know that a felon is a felon is a felon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those stripes don't change no matter how much love you give someone!!! Her child is in a much better place.

GoodGodCanUPplRead?

#23 ~ I would imagine she meant that he just turned 7 a few months ago meaning she has loved & known him for 7 years + a few months

truthisonmyside

I am praying for your family. They are with the Lord now and he will take care of them. God bless you and your family.

sandyduncansglasseye

I dont buy a word of it

PerezSux

Obama is the Illinois senator...Chicago has the most murders of any US city. And people actually think he can handle National Security!?? No way.

get your facts straight tmz

lbj

we have every right to judge. look at the life she's life and the people she's allowed in her life. her child probably wouldn't be dead if she didn't allow him into her house. we will never know.. but she holds a lot of responsibility for the dead of her son, mother, and brother.

sharon

what half of you wrote about the poor woman is unbelievable, it's disgusting, she's in mourning and all you can do is say bad things about her, if she wants to write about what she's going through on myspace, after what she has been through she deserves at least the right to that much. that evil man took the life of a child, her child, he was only 7 years of age for gods sake. show some compassion otherwise just shut up.

aburne

THE INSENSITIVITY OF THE MAJORITY OF THE RESPONDERS IS NOT A SHOCK.
the lack of compassion, and utter disrespect for life (let alone a seven-year old boy)
let's us all know THEY are not at peace with themselves. and two- is another example of how the internet- and SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES allows individuals like Julia Hudson to express her grief, if not guilt.
And how people with the user-names of -ray, cha cha, wastingtime, macunit, and infamous have such blatant callus disregard for life.
but i expect that on this site.