Julian's Mom

Blogs Over the

Loss of Her Child

10/28/2008 5:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Hudson, Jennifer's sister and the mother of murdered 7-year-old Julian King, updated her MySpace page yesterday with a truly sad and depressing message.

"LETS SEE IM 29 YEARS OLD I HAVE ONE CHILD AND I'M ALWAYS BORED, I LOVE TO HAVE FUN EVEN START A LITTLE S*** HERE AND THEIR i HAVE TWO YOUNGER SIBLINGS MY SISTER IS JENNIFER HUDSON YES THE JENNIFER HUDSON AND MY BROTHER IS JASON,

I GUESS IT'S TIME TO UPDATE THIS WHEN I STARTED MY MYSPACE ALL OF THE ABOVE WAS TRUE , NOW BECAUSE I CHOSE TO DO WHAT WAS NATURAL TO ME AND LOVE SOMEONE , IT COST ME MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY MY WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL LOVING SUPPORTING MOTHER DARNELL, MY TRUE BLUE BABY BROTHER JASON , I LOVE U BIG BABY ...

AND LAST BUT NEVER NOT LEAST MY ONLY SON JULIAN , MY INNOCENT BABY ONE THAT WAS SHELTERED FROM ALL THE EVIL OIN THE WORLD BECAUSE WE LOVED HIM SO MUCH... BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVING SUPPORT, I KNOW SOME OF YAL HAVE YOUR OPINIONS AND YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THAT , LIKE WHY IS SHE LOGGING ON TO MYSPACE AT A TIME LIKE THIS , LET ME TELL YOU WHY I WAS HOPING THAT , THAT WAS A WAY TO MAYBE HELP ME GET MY SON, MY BABY THE ONE I CARRIED UNDER MY HEART FOR 8 1/2 MONTHS THE SON IT TOOK ME 21 HOURS OF LABOR TO BRING HERE THE SON I GREW TO KNOW AND LOVE FOR JUST A FEW MONTHS OVER 7 YEARS THATS WHY ...

AND NOW FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ACTUALLY CARED THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT , THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS , THANK YOU FOR POSTING HIS PICTURE ON YOUR PAGES AS YOUR DEFAULT PICTURE THANK YOU... BUT HIS LIL SOUL IS AT EASE, I TAKE COMFORT IN KNOWING THAT JULIAN IS WITH MY MOTHER AND MY BROTHER AND MOST OF ALL THE LORD AND NOW HE'S MY ANGEL HE'S PROTECTING ME... ..

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35

tlc

Our prayers go out to you Julia your husband and sister Jennifer.I would ignor all the negative things people say. You have every right to feel or say what ever you want. Whatever works for you is never wrong. No one has the right to tell you that it is. Please take one day one minute at a time to get through all that you have to. May God bless you and yours and keep you safe.

2091 days ago

KaNaKe

Hey!! I don’t care what u all comment on this
I had been following this story all the way from Kenya because I love Jennifer however I had never bothered to read more about her she is a role model of that family. All that clicked in my mind because I deal with investigations and works closely with the government, is that “this is a deal going Sour” Not a revenge… Julia seems in love ..William in love too ..His profile Flex- Million .. He is money minded a gold digger… Married.. With a step son… won’t point a gun at the Childs head and blows it …... only if he was under the influence of Drugs So I don’t want to say that he never did it. However William’s profile states very well she doesn’t love Jennifer “DON’T ASK ME ABOUT HER” WISH HER THE BEST” Lets not take and look only at William which is a little bit Professional. It is well said that he had threatened to kidnap the boy! Why?
Where was Julia in the day of the murder? I have been visiting their space profile pages until Julia its private .Julia profile shady woman wanting to rise but somehow grounded. Her language like of a gangster and it is well said that she is kinda may-be sly to the police to cover her gangster lifestyle.. She said she did what was natural to her to love someone.. and it has costed her she immediately pin pointed her first suspect to make it look that Flex is the only killer here..She adds “Jason Picking me from work because the Bitch Ass William Sold my car” So she has no Car Jennifer in her Hummer!! Another photo of her said “William please wait for me “So they had just one car to use!!The last comment before her profile was private Flex Photo “What you see is what I got” Now its Somehow I cannot remember well but it ended a “Fool maybe a killer or so “Its not that she is bitter but her husband acted foolishly.. Well the bitch in love retains all the photos of the “person of interest” Writes on one of Flex photos of late “this one is with a woman Marriage my ass” at this time for sure?it shows she knows very well who the killer was…the plans of the killings “Man Slaughter” What a pity.. it seems she was together with william when the plot backfired
This is possibly could have happened. Julia was away from home and not in school if it was Friday I don’t know.. Jason “picks her up” maybe she had planned to cut some weight and walk that day” The only supportive mother.. Shows Jenny never helps her.. Come on.. The killer came in.. This time to Kidnap the Boy.. so as to get some money from the rich sister.. This maybe was not “Flex” In defense of the boy the victims has some wounds of defense.. The boy was taken alive and thus he saw what had happened and killed in the SUV and the gun is said to be of Jason so contradicting maybe the kidnapper didn’t have a gun but Jason had it?? So confusing.. Gangster way. The kidnapper killed the victims because they definitely knew him and he feared his life so he had to finish the kidnapping evidence. What about the eye witness who saw a man coming out of the Abandoned car? What about police track on Flex cellphone which was in a different part of the city rather than where the SUV was.. and let me ask you guys? Can u just tell me “Oh lets go kill the Hudsons.. Free of Change? No way open up your eyes and see.. The hired kidnapper feared and killed everyone.. The boy in the Car because he will give evidence.. I saw him .. He killed them… Ohh.. Julia What a shame.. So the boy Was killed in the SUV very unplanned.. So Julia came home thinking now the boy is kidnapped.. and mama and Blue.. Brother are shocked to Death ready to give everything.. Just like the Sweet sister who said Am giving 100,000 dollars ,Crime is Crime.. Murder and mastermind is illegal Julia should be in custody after the Burials May they rest in Peace and May William now speak out and Say their plans.. Its Murders investigations.. May the Police interrogate her and we all be at peace with her

2091 days ago

meow

If she had sheltered her son from evil, he would not have been living in that house where the mother was.
They all sold drugs and had weapons in there.
the weapon they got killed with may have been her brother.s.

2091 days ago

xbushwacker

didn't she say she gets bored and likes 2 start szzt,if my child just died ,1st i wouldn't even care about a blog .i would b so hurt .i just lost a son,mother and brother.my eyes would b so swollen from crying,my head and body would b in such pain i could not even think, ( let alone blog).when we would see her again if she was real hurt.she would b skinny,cause with pain like that u would not want 2 eat.but true szzt starters 2 me r crazy and i stay far away from them,cause they r unhappy people and they get joy by cnu unhappy.u can't help those type of people.they r evil and their mission is 2 destroy people.like the birth of a child,some1 getting saved,getting good grades , doing well n life,just happy on life. these things make a TRUE SZZT STARTER MAD AND PISSED THAT THINGS R GOING SO GOOD 4 U . so they startt thinking how can i bring unhappines 2 them.they will work on u your boss,famiily,friends,strangers any 1 who can help them bring u down will make them happy.i feel sorry 4 jen.she is stuck with evil and don't even know it.

2090 days ago

shell

julia helped that man.

2090 days ago

Irish

Sadly, I think we should all remember 'There but for the grace of God, go I"..
In this day and age, what happened to Julia and her family could happen to any of us..

2090 days ago

shell

I AGREE I THINK SHE WAS THE PERSON AND HE HELPED OR IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND.THATS WHY HIS PICTURE IS ON HER SITE. STOP FOCUSING ON HIM SINCE HE HAS A RECORDS. SHE WAS THE OTHER PERSON AND THE POLICE IS ABOUT TO ARREST HER. I ALSO GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY AND THE LORD WANTS YOU TO SPEAK UP ITS YES/NO IN HIS BOOK

2090 days ago

monique

First of all I know that people do have different ways of grieving and I hate to seem judgemental. But when I saw Julia pleading for Julian's safe return I just wasn't feeling a mother's anguish for her missing child. I stared and stared and rewinded and went back over the tape where she was pleading for her son. I can't put my finger on it but something just doesn't seem right with her. She said on her myspace page that she likes to have fun here and there and start s*** sometimes. To me that say's a whole lot. I have a son. If I lost him I would not feel like getting on no computer and going on myspace, a computer would be far away from my thoughts. I feel bad for feeling this way but I just can't help how I feel. I could be wrong, I always make room for being wrong.

2090 days ago

Lynwood

Okay, Julia may have been on her MySpace looking for comfort. I can give her that. But on day one when her child was missing and two family members killed, why was she on it then????????? She has logged on every day including the day of the murders. Why was she not out looking for her son or sitting beside the phone, or at the police station until he was found?
Why was she blogging with her son missing?? Julia, it is fishy!! I hope I am wrong. But, I remember Susan Smith. She killed her two sons for a man. Look at Casey Anthony in Florida. Mothers do kill their children. Some never think twice about it.

2090 days ago

Hayley_B

Everyone please have compasion...... Sorry I was laughing to hard to finish that statement. Where do I sent the donation check...... Sorry started laughing again..

2090 days ago

seriousashell

I feel for Julia and Jennifer but it just seems like if you just lost three key people that are very close to you then how do you even have time to think about going on myspace. Even when she was on television she did not appear to be that upset. I don't care what anybody has to say but I truly believe that there is more to this story than is being told. I do not believe for one minute that the step father had anything to do with it. Sorry you all can say what you want but JULIA I believe is one of the culprits of this murder. Listen to the story really good and the clues. It just does not add up. I feel for but she is just not emotional enough for me. Sorry you all can say what you want but let the truth be told.

2090 days ago

Miss Caring

I have tried not to comment, because people on the outside usually don't know the real truth or the people involved. Well, I know Julia and she is not capable of such a crime or helping William Balfour, or anyone else, commit this horrific crime. Julia is a bus driver, and she loves children. All the kids that have rode her bus will tell you how loving and caring she was towards them. She loved her son and family and would not contribute to killing them. I think TMZ even placing such negativity and doubt in the public's eye is poor journalism.

FYI...The picture on Julia's website is her mother and not hers. Her hair was freshly done in the press conference because her birthday was the day before the killings. Most women get their hair done for their birthday, and it usually last unless we sleep on it for a couple of days. Do you really think Julia was sleeping during the first days of the killings? DUH, she was on myspace because she was up around the clock worried about her baby. As a mother, it is our worst fear to feel helpless when our child needs us. Myspace was probably her own personal way of getting his picture online and pleading to the kidnappers. Just like you logged on to check...maybe the killer(s) did also.

Come on people, leave this woman alone. She just lost her entire immediately family, with the exception of Jennifer. She probably will be moving out her childhood home because the memories are probably to painful to live there anymore. Her whole world has been shaken. Unless you have been through the same, or similiar, situation...SHUT THE HELL UP!!! If you don't have anything good to say, please don't say anything at all.

LOVE YOU JULIA and Jennifer!!!!

2090 days ago

Sheri Perl

Julia,

I lost my son Danny on July 1, 2008 to an overdose. He was 22 years old. I have started the first Prayer Registry for parents who have lost children and I thought you might want to know about it.

Please see my website and read about The Prayer Registry. This free website service is dedicated to all of the families who have lost children, whatever age that child was when they passed. This site registers the anniversary day of our children's crossing. The members of this online community,the Prayer Team, have the opportunity to honor their child's legacy, connect with other bereaved parents, and participate in world-wide group prayer for every registered loved one on the anniversary day of their passing.

There is no charge for this service; it is my sincere hope that every bereaved parent who registers a child will join the Prayer Team and be a source of prayer for all of the children on the other side. Each time another child is registered, the Prayer Team grows larger and stronger.

Please email Sheri at theprayerregistry@gmail.com to register your loved one on The Prayer Registry. By registering, you will have a forum to connect to other
bereaved parents and you will be able to upload comments, photographs, biographies, or any other information you want to share about your child with our community of bereaved parents. Once registered, you will be a member of the Prayer Team and will receive Prayer Registry reminders one day before the anniversary day of one of our kids.

Please feel free to email any questions, concerns or feelings that you would like to share. My door is always open. I hope that this site provides some small measure of balm for the wounds of loss. From one bereaved parent to another, I welcome you to my site and offer my support.

This is one club that none of us would join by choice, but since we find ourselves in this unthinkable place, we stand stronger when we stand side by side.

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35