What's Behind Door #2?

10/28/2008 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 87-year-old resurfaced at a Beverly Hills event recently, looking sanguine.
MOnty Hall

Monty has been married to his wife, Marilyn, for 61 years.

In 2002, Hall fell and broke his hip while visiting his doctor.

COMMENTS

Patti

He looks good, and happy. That is great!

2095 days ago

Norwalkgirl

"sanguine" must mean f-ing fantastic for 87!

2095 days ago

Craig At Balanced Immune Health

Monty is looking great. He made a good deal somewhere along the line. Kind of the opposite of Nick Nolte.

2095 days ago

noraa

i love monty hall--
what a guy!
looks awesome...
great to his fans, too

2095 days ago

Zip It

DOOR NUMBER ONE!!!

2095 days ago

sparkys nemesis

Married for 61 years? Shoot me now! Ugh. Every day is a struggle.

2095 days ago

Just call me trailer trash....

Dang, he looks good for his age...really good.

2095 days ago

Tyra Banks

87?? damn, he looks great still!

2095 days ago

katieK.

Wow, married 61 years - that is amazing! Looking good Monty. :-)

2095 days ago

Hilary

I once heard that "You're born w/ the face God gives you. After 40, you get the face you deserve." Guess it's true here --
love the fact that he has been married for 61 years! :)

2095 days ago

Twinker

LMAD was a great, fun show and even thinking about it brings back so many good memories. Jay was super and all of us thought Carol Merrill was the most beautiful woman ever with the coolest job.

2095 days ago

LH

Best wishes and good health Monty and Marilyn. You were my neighbors at the Malibu Bay Club (1987 - 88). I pretended that I didn't know who you were so that you could enjoy your peace and home-by-the-sea.

For young people who never got to see Monty's show, Let's Make A Deal was a terrific show. Back in 1968, I was a new unwed mother. I had made myself a ballarina-looking dress fashioned out of pink Kleenex paper flowers. It had tinsel trim recycled from my humble Christmas tree. I don't know what the heck I was thinking when I applied for a ticket for LMAD because most of the other contestants were wearing sophisticated "bought" outfits. As it turned out, I was chosen from the audience and was drop-dead speechless suddenly facing the great Monty Hall. I won a refridgerator plus 50 pounds of ham. I felt like I had died ad gone to heaven. To this day I am grateful to Monty Hall for that refridgerator because I could not afford one at that time. I felt blessed because I acquired a new refridgerator in which to keep my new baby's milk and food at a safe cool temperature. Today, my 40 year old "baby" has two degrees from Pepperdine University. From both of us - thank you. G_d Bless you!

2094 days ago